[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations on the Manchester Bombing.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: ariana.jpg (45KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
ariana.jpg
45KB, 636x421px
I know the attackers were a bunch of dumb muzzies, but good on them for destroying degenerates.

Why do you care about a bunch of people who do nothing but waste their lives and destroy traditional values.
>>
Wow we have a guy who literally has no sympathy for other people. What a sad world we live in.
>>
>>126907805
I'm too long on /pol/ to care to be honest.
>>
>>126907368
do us all a favor and dont have children
>>
Got any videos from Manchester bombing? That casual shit from yt/tv is not enough for me
>>
>>126907913
>I'm too long to be honest.
>>
>>126908214
i think you should reconsider and either
a) dont have children with thais if your white
b) dont have children att all if you are thai
wrong board to push those shifty "minority" agendas
also please stop having your whore siblings and women in general come here and open those filthy degenerate food-stalls
>>
File: 1495594166005.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495594166005.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>126907368
Since when is an 8 year old at an Ariana Grande concert a degenerate?

>>126908214
He won't

But not by choice
>>
The problem was not that he was Muslim. The problem was not that he was a terrorist. The problem was that he was a WHITE privileged RADICALIZED MALE
>>
>>126908599
Did I make a mistake?
>>
>>126907368
The actual degenerate is you.
>>
>>126907805
It's okay to have no sympathy for degeneration
>>
>>126907368
Anyone can be saved, Anon. I prefer to look at this as an opportunity to redpill some normies about real muslims.
>>
>>126907368

Matthew 7:1-3
Judge not, that ye be not judged
>>
>>126908870
I have somewhat sympathy towards 8 year olds. Kind of.

I know they're single mothers and our autistic society were going to turn them into parasites anyways though.
>>
File: Pretty-much-sums-it-all-up.png (21KB, 613x93px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty-much-sums-it-all-up.png
21KB, 613x93px
>>126907368
Well it was mostly kids and teens who are getting led astray by cultural marxism. I see them as naive victims, not as the culprits

Also let me share this platinum tier yt-comment with you
>>
>>126907368
OP i think you'd like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TzR3CEk73Q
>>
>>126907368
So if those were your kids or relatives, are you still going to be able to say the same thing? Those were kids, they are innocent. This place is literally a cespool of degenerates.
>>
>>126907913
>this passes for an excuse in whereveristan
>>126907368
Children are redeemable and don't deserve to die unless they're the ones trying to actively murder people.
I don't like Hollywood degenerate women who sold their soul to the Jews to take the easy way out either, but the kids don't know any better.
I'd say children are innocent, but the internet has kinda ruined that one
>>
>>126908599
Lanklets BTFO
>>
>>126907368

Because at the end of the day they were a bunch of unarmed defenseless little girls, and anyone who cheers on their death is just as bad as the sandniggers
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.