[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are boomers the worst generation expect me to get a job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: deadjak.jpg (15KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
deadjak.jpg
15KB, 236x214px
Why are boomers the worst generation

expect me to get a job but need a 4 year degree and 2 years experience but wont pay money to send me to a good university
>>
>>126907102
I hate how self-entitled they are the worst part is they think we're the lazy generation cause we just want what they had fucking retarded faggots can't wait till they die.
>>
Boomers are the worst because they were the richest generation by a landslide, decided they were going to only have one to a few children, kicked their kids out at 18, and now bankroll in luxury sports cars while enjoying retirement.

They are miserable and weak, despite having money. Even with grandchildren, their family is roughly the size of what it should've been 50 years ago. Jokes on them, most of them will be put in retirement homes (for sickness), hospice care, or pay in cash by the buckets for in home-care.
>>
>>126907102
University is for those who can afford it, Anon. Better to just apply at Best Buy or Walmart. With any luck, you'll make Manager in a few years.
>>
getting a job is not hard faggot. if you don't have solid work history and references apply at a temp agency for factory or warehouse work.
>b-but i'm a special milennial who went to college to study books n stuff and i listen to neutral milk hotel! i'm too aesthetic for a blue collor job!
kys if you're one of these people.
>>
>>126908186
blue collor work is not for everyone and temp agency are terrible. its not all milennials fault for not having 2 years of work exp after they just graduated
>>
>>126909087
>blue collar work is not for everyone?
are you disabled? that's probably the only excuse. you can get used to the work. whether or not temp agencies are terrible is irrelevant. you have no experience, no skills, and are probably a socially retarded computer nerd. you have to start from the bottom up. suck it up and deal with a shit job for a while.
>>
>>126907102
My grandad killed Japs so boomers could be 'free' to sell Australia to the Chinese.
>>
>'Its all for you Mr Wong'
That's what my grandad would shout when gunning down Japs with his bren.
>>
Also my grandad absolutely hated his grandkids and wanted them to pay $800,000 for a home.
>>
>>126907102
vocational school is like a month and $1000 and you can usually get that money back easy from an employer, typically you start out making barely living wages but quickly start making middle class money easy. also those 4 years (youll be there 5 probably) you spend in college earning debt youll instead be earning about the same as you would with a degree. In the past college was only for the top tier smart people, and so they earned big money later on in life, however they retain those statistical earning when reality is, most college grads barely make as much, or less than someone with vocational talents. Id gather your more likely to own your own business with vocational skills than with a 4 year degree...just a hunch given the people i know who own their own businesses.

Sad part for me, all the dumbasses in high school...the kids you thought would be poor slob losers...they all didnt go to college and got jobs as mechanics or skilled labor, and every single one of them is doing far better than most the other smart kids who went to university to get a degree in drunken degeneracy and communication/finance/business/marketing...of them those who are doing really well would have done so without a degree because most of those guys are just killing it in sales (no degree needed) or have assumed control over the family business (would have happened anyway)

college is a scam. it needs to go back to where the top 10% of highschool kids go...back to where there was like one university per state. i have never once used anything relevant to my education in work...and i went from finance to a finance job...its sickening to know....
>>
>>126907690
This
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.