[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl on the right was killed in the explosion yesterday, kind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Girl on the right was killed in the explosion yesterday, kind of spooky her profile photo at one point was the Orlando shooting banner, she probably was pro-muslim as well and most likely had conversations with friends about terrorism and how awful it would be to be in that situation, little did she know she would be killed in a similar fashion...
>>
>>126905206
yes

quite
>>
>>126905206
Fucking hell I would kill just to kiss a redhead like this
FUCKING SANDNIGGERS AND MUDSLIME SUBHUMANS GAS THEM BURN DEUS VULT
>>
Burn the coal pay the toll.
>>
>>126905441

she would never kiss you fucker
these whores deserve what they get
>>
blood for the blood god
>>
hahahaha you think that she was legit in both places? you have lost your mind. She is a crisis actor. wake up.
>>
>>126905532
That women was top tier breeding stock José, each loss is significant as long as we're getting flooded by subhumans without trying to sustain our native population.
>>
>>126905441
she looks like mick fucking hucknall mate, have some standards
>>
>>126906034
Get some glasses m8
>>
File: 1308009696893.jpg (8KB, 189x181px) Image search: [Google]
1308009696893.jpg
8KB, 189x181px
Feels good man.
I like how Muslims are only killing Liberal retards and gutmenschen.

Shit like this can never happen to me.
I never visit Degenerate Concerts, gayclubs and all those other places where liberal shitskinlover subhumans are hanging out.

The Muslims are doing a good Job so far, but they should seriously step up their game and hunt down more Jews as well.

I mean cmon Muhammad, do it like in France with that Police officer who got his wife raped and beheaded, but do it to a couple of Jews.
Cmon abdul.
>>
>>126905532
>>126905794
>italian
>Jose
this is exactly the quality of bants that i would expect from a non country
>>
>>126906558
I accept this compliment with pleasure coming from the master of banting
>>
It's what they voted for, it's what they get

The only cure to the liberal cancer that has infected the west: kill all liberals

I for one welcome our new muslim overlords
>>
File: 1493250377755.jpg (70KB, 963x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1493250377755.jpg
70KB, 963x1010px
muslim blows up libshit concert and people defending his religion of peace
>>
File: 1494607465157.png (138KB, 477x351px) Image search: [Google]
1494607465157.png
138KB, 477x351px
>>126905206
this is probably one of the many who cannot possibly process that this could happen to them..
they post #notallmuslims, say 'it must have been terrible for the victims' 'pray for the families' like a video on facebook of a muslim cafe giving 10% off to people who lost flesh from shrapnel, and forgetting about the whole thing hours later

then she is in the situation. the loud noise, people start screaming and running around like frightened animals in a slaughterhouse when moments before they were strong and independent, then after the surge of adrenaline she looks down and sees an arm missing, maybe a leg, blood pouring our of the holes where nails into her chest.

maybe she thinks 'i wonder if i was wrong about them... i.. i don't want to die', maybe not. never know until their looking down the barrel of the gun with the bullet already shifting
this will happen again, and more often, you all know that. its the only thing that will change their minds, but for the vast majority clearly, the frequency and closeness of attacks isn't enough yet. i'm still sure there is a point where millions of years of evolution and survival instinct will resurface and their bodies will physically deny their way of thinking, even if we have to be reduced to 1%. its almost fascinating how their minds work, 'it wont be me. no way. not possible'. well, good luck
>>
>>126906034
She looks like Carrot Top to me.
>>
File: DAiqNgDXsAI5Y0o.jpg (73KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
DAiqNgDXsAI5Y0o.jpg
73KB, 960x720px
>>
>>126906490
Gutmenschen,,,, this is a good word. How do you say it?
>>
>>126909491
https://de.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Gutmensch
Helpful?
>>
>>126907636
holy shit this
>muslim cafe giving 10% off to people who lost flesh from the shrapnel

top kek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.