[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wahhabi terrorism again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: every.fucking.time.jpg (74KB, 461x738px) Image search: [Google]
every.fucking.time.jpg
74KB, 461x738px
Bomber went to a Wahhabi mosque
>>
salafism isn't a normie denomination either
>>
>>126903035

>pic is a church
>there are known salafist mosques and they're allowed to operate

I don't know what infuriates me the most
>>
>>126903035
In a converted church kek
>>
They're all paid for by big oil money.
That being said, Imam made anti-ISIS sermons, but never turned the guy in to authorities.
Also family members warned authorities warned against Abedi, but no one really took him seriously.
>>
>>126903234
>cant arrest them m8, it's freedom
>by the way you're under arrest for your racist tweet and possession of a deadly spoon
>>
>>126903035
I think the important point is that he went to a mosque.
>>
>>126903394
I mean like Abedi didn't like the anti-ISIS rhetoric.
>>
>>126903394
The mosque is only anti ISIS because they're pro Al-Qaeda
>>
>>126903035
In a converted church no less. The true pinnacle of religious cuckoldry
>>
>>126903035
>Wahhabis strike again
Don't worry Trump armed them with $450 billion worth of weapons. 4D chess etc.
>>
>>126903147
True. They're almost interchangeable.
>>
Iran are the real threat though!
>>
>>126903035
House of Saud strikes again. Good thing Trump sold them all those weapons, and forced lockheed martin to give them a great deal! The best!
>>
>>126903471
No, attacks are virtually always Wahhabi attacks. A lot of Muslims loathe Wahhabism and preach against it.
>>
D E L E T E Saudi Arabia
>>
>>126903553
[Citation Needed]
>>
Is there anyway to see who funds it? UK people should demand a ban on wahhabists. If you drive a wedge between wahhabists and leftists by claiming wahhabists aren't real muslims they will eat each other.
>>
>>126903394
>They are all paid by the Saudi Oil money.
fixed it for you
Also family members probably warned the authorities but they already had a plan for the kid that doesn involve helping him.
>>
>>126903921
You want the government to do anything? Lol. Dude there is literally video evidence of some preachers stating is speeches in mosques that the kuffar should be killed and that Jews should be burned alive but they haven't been arrested. The government does nothing. But don't worry its fine. Just remember to stay tolerant ;)
>>
>>126903709
>>126903734
Totally agreed.

Osama bin Laden =Wahhabi
Al-Queda =Salafi/Wahhabi
Boston bomber, inspired by Al-queda so probably Wahhabi
Charlie Hebdo= Wahhabism is literally what started depicting Mohammed as sinful
Al-nusra and al-queda=Salafi/Wahhabi
>>
>>126903921
A lot of leftist are aware of Wahhabism thanks to Mint Press News and even other leftie journalists.
>>
>>126903035
i remember going to Manchester years ago and seeing a Wahhabi mosque in some run down estate, how they are allowed to operate is beyond me.
>>
>>126904508
Rare flag.

The Wahhabis and the west have long been best friends.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=g1zsBhtOfnE
https://youtube.com/watch?v=HTltNNT9Fzs
>>
>>126903035
Is that a converted church?

Shame
>>
>>126903888
It's run by the LIFG. Has been accused of raising funds for AQ in the past.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/05/24/manchester-bomber-attended-jihadi-mosque-accused-funding-al-qaeda/
>>
>>126903888
As if you mudslimes dont support one group or another.
>>
Bomber went to a mosque. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
>>
>>126903035
Not all Salafis.
What about the moderate Salafis.
>>
File: 1469315373071.jpg (119KB, 364x457px) Image search: [Google]
1469315373071.jpg
119KB, 364x457px
>>126903035
That 'religion of peace' keeps getting more and more peaceful by the day.
>>
>>126905775
Islam the religion of piece...of you here...piece of you there.
>>
>>126903035
And lads live near there willing to torch it?
>>
>>126906019
>any*
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.