[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Trigger Leafs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: NewFlagCanada.jpg (32KB, 566x352px) Image search: [Google]
NewFlagCanada.jpg
32KB, 566x352px
Canada isn't America
Canadians don't have American rights.
Canadians aren't protected under the US Constitution
Canadians aren't protected under US Bill of Rights
The Canadian Charter says in the first paragraph the government can remove all your rights
Canadians don't have any rights
America is a better country with more people, better looking people, better economy, better standard of living, better everything compared to Canada.
Canada has no culture
Americans don't pretend to be Canadian while travelling.
Fuck Canadians are such shit loser trash people. I'm so fucking sick of these losers.
I'm so fucking tired of having a new story to tell about Canadian degeneracy.

My fucking cat of 6 years RAN AWAY because my new room mate, who moved in the middle of the moth, got robbed for 4 ounces of weed, by some whore he was feeding drugs too for a week.
Now he lives with me and he's such a shit loser, my cat ran away.
I'm so fucking tired of you low life canadian trash
>>
Ya, I'm much happier my cat ran away, then force him to live in this dangerous shit hole, owned by a China man.
7 more days and I can move.
TOO FUCKING BAD, a scumbag just NEEDS to move into my place and scare my cat off, 10 days before moving.

I hate you fucks and your shit country.

At least my cat is safe.
>>
>I am an American who is either on vacation or has a proxy and all my problems are because of Canada.
0/10 bait.
>>
You can't trigger leafs because they're all cucks
>>
>>126896387
LEL
I think they dope you people. I'm not joking. They put something in the water. You all say the same lines over and over again.
Are you fucked on Xanax and beer like my new room mate??
Kid is the worst fucking drug dealer ever.

PS: You replied, thus "taking the bait"
0/10 for smarts. You have none. You're a Canadian
>>
>>126897159
Like holy fuck that kid sucks at being a dealer.
He got robbed for 4 ounces of weed, so like $600. What does he do??
Moves next door and invites all his friends over to drink, smoke weed and take drugs.
Guess what??
Shit in his room has already been stolen.
LEL
He talks loud as fuck about all the drugs he sells, he's dumb as fuck too. Like can't remember shit.
LEL
I use to run shit back in the day. This kid is a heat bag loser amature and I'm considering calling the cops on him when I move out, just for a laugh.
>>
They spike the water supply here, I'm convinced.
I got another room mate, she's from the Caribbean. Only been in Canada 8 years. She went to a Canadian hospital and I honestly think they did something to her brain.
She's more Canadian than me. She hates America, she hates Trump. She talks aggressively to everyone. She also can't remember shit. Like she introduced herself two days in a row, to the new scumbag shitty dealer boy.
She makes up stories involving my now run away cat.
She get's super fucking emotional at the drop of a hat.
One time talking to her, she kept thinking I was saying her name, when talking about a man. I literally asked "Are you okay?" cause I said this mans name like 20 times and she keep talking about herself.

You people are so fucking trash and weird and scary.
>>
>>126895915
Sorry, Leaf. You deserve the most basic, fundamental rights as any human on the planet.
>>
>>126898056
Most Canadians think they are covered by the US Constitution and US Bill of Rights or that the Canadian Charter is similar and better.
Neither is true.
>>
>>126898406
Most humans don't have them.
>>
Pretty good thread. for a leaf
>>
>>126898969
Thanks Aquafresh

I got a million stories to tell. I either just attract low lives, or everyone in Canada IS a low life, cause I'm always around them.
>>
I'm not TOO worried about my cat, because I'm almost positive he ran off to some old woman who use to feed him like 10X a day.
I use to smoke cigarettes and chat with her.
She's 83 now, she told me she use to sign for things with an "X"
>making your mark is what they called it
Olden illiterate Western Pioneer times 70 some years ago in progressive, better than America, Canada.
>>
Oh yo, let me tell you about the ratchets that ripped him off
Like I said, he was feeding this two bitches all sorts of drugs all week long, so I've seen em around. Day after day, same clothes. Each day look a little greasier. One morning they're walking back to his looking cracked out to fuck.
Then they rob him for $600 worth of weed when he's passed out from Xanax and booze
LEL

We should write Trailer Park Boys with a new episode idea!!!

Around leafs, never relax.
>>
File: canacuck.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
canacuck.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>be leaf
>cheat
>lose anyway
>>
Tfw when i turn on my expensive ass data only to agree that were fucked. Considered moving to america but our money is legitimately monopoly money. My friend bought a Mosin Nagant in America while im stuck here being cucked. With the new 10 dollar bill coming im only gonna get BTFO. Prolly gonna be in the news as the next terrorist attack which they will use to further the point of islam's "Peace"
>>
>>126895915
Canadians aren't protected by the US constitution?

Americans aren't even protected by the constitution.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.