[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does anyone believe the holocaust actually happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: germany.png (290KB, 854x724px) Image search: [Google]
germany.png
290KB, 854x724px
Why hasn't Germany realized that they are probably hiding something due to the fact that they can't even question it?
>>
>>126895817

2/3 of the world either denies the holocaust, believes it happened (but at a significantly lower death count than 6 million), or is questioning the holocaust.

7 billion people in the world, and 4.6 billion don't easily fall for the 6 million meme. It isn't just /pol/
>>
Holocaust denial isn't illegal in the US or UK.

Why hasn't it been disproven there?
>>
>>126896080
There are revisionists with overwhelming evidence that puts the official narrative to sleep but for some strange reason the MSM doesn't cover it.
>>
>>126896164
What overwhelming evidence? Youtube documentaries, unsourced blogposts and infographics?
>>
>>126896361

>muh youtube not a valid source

You fucking idiot, people every day get valid information off YouTube videos.

These Holohax documentaries INCLUDE FOOTAGE of "Holocaust Survivor" jews ADMITTING that the "gas chambers" were real showers & the entire thing is a lie.
>>
>>126896361
>>126896516
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
undeniable proof most of what we were shown is propaganda.
>>
Here's the thing, the default position is disbelief. The onus is on you to prove something if you're claiming it.

Don't waste your time trying to disprove something. (((They))) are the ones making the claim that 6,000,000 Jews died holocaust. They have to provide physical evidence and reasoned logic that this event happened. Until they give us something more than emotional pleas, I refuse to believe any part of the holocaust narrative.
>>
>>126896080
Because the researchers that try to disseminate their work are ruined by groups like ADL. David Irving and Ernst Zundel are excellent examples. If there's even a hint that you are trying to expose (((them))), your career is over. This doesn't happen with any other type of research.
>>
>>126895817
>Why hasn't Germany realized that they are probably hiding something due to the fact that they can't even question it?

They have, they just don't dare to say anything about it.
>>
File: 1495384809610.png (60KB, 700x566px) Image search: [Google]
1495384809610.png
60KB, 700x566px
>>126896516
>"Thousands of testimonies collected in the form of letters, videos, trials and official documents from both jewish victims and Nazis themselves and their collaborators that speak in favour of the existence of the holocaust? Pffft. All lies. Undoubtedly made up as part of a Zionist conspiracy."
>"One Youtube video that shows a few people who could just as easily be pretending and lying about their identities and experiences which don't speak in favour of the holocaust? Holy shit! This is mind-blowing evidence! Those filthy kikes faked the whole thing! This'll show everyone that Nazism is great and Jews are evil, and that we exterminate them for real this time!"

Sorry, stormfag. A Youtube video made by and for neo-nazis, contrary to your own belief which is clearly suffocated by your ant scrotum-sized brain, is not "overwhelming evidence" that puts decades of historiography to rest. I'm done with you.
>>
>>126896361
At the Ernst Zundel trial, Raul Hilberg, the most respected holocaust researcher, admitted there was no evidence that Jews were gassed. Other witnesses including a "survivor" were destroyed upon cross examination. If a trial were held using the standards of evidence used in the USA, the holocaust would lose.
>>
>>126897745

>"Thousands of testimonies collected in the form of letters, videos, trials and official documents from both jewish victims and Nazis themselves and their collaborators that speak in favour of the existence of the holocaust? Pffft. All lies. Undoubtedly made up as part of a Zionist conspiracy."
From the kikes themselves who want no more than to see Europe collapse.

>"One Youtube video that shows a few people who could just as easily be pretending and lying about their identities and experiences which don't speak in favour of the holocaust? Holy shit! This is mind-blowing evidence! Those filthy kikes faked the whole thing! This'll show everyone that Nazism is great and Jews are evil, and that we exterminate them for real this time!"
There's multiple videos that show undeniable proof that 6 million definitely didn't die.
>>
>>126898094
Youtube is not a source you cuck
>>
>>126895817
That fact that it's against the law to even question the scale of the Holocaust and you have your answer. The truth never fears investigation.
>>
I found that comparing Gypsies to Jews gets Jews angry. I usually get asked to stop speaking when I go in a SJW rant about Gypsies.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.