[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repent of your sins and convert to Catholicism.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: TPC_FOFCatholicismCommunion_fb.jpg (107KB, 1500x786px) Image search: [Google]
TPC_FOFCatholicismCommunion_fb.jpg
107KB, 1500x786px
Lets discuss Catholicism and theology in this thread.

Atheists, nihilists, Marxists and idealists please get the fuck out.
>>
>>126894046
>Atheists, nihilists, Marxists and idealists please get the fuck out.
Doing a really great job of witnessing there anon
>>
>>126894046
Why did you alter scripture and the bible, incorporate paganism, decorate all your churches with artefacts and idols and gaudy shows of wealth (instead of helping the poor), and just generally abandon Christ's teachings? How can you worship a fertility God and pray to 'Saints' for intercession when Christ himself said that 'nobody comes to the Father except through Me'? Are you aware that you aren't even a Christian? Are you aware that you are judging others in this post? t. Presbyterian CoS
>>
>catholicism
>not fueled by greed rather than religion
>still thinking Orthodoxy isn't the better of the two
>religion responsible for massacring and butchering European pagans
>killed more white people than anyone else
>contradicting everything Jesus said ever
Fuck Catholicism, it's the reason Europe is doomed.
>>
File: Sad-Dog.jpg (77KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Dog.jpg
77KB, 600x400px
how about all the jew spin off religions fuck off.

>hey bra come worship jesus even though he isn't going to do fuck all for you in life, but hey atleast you will go to heaven when you die

>I'm a ghost trapped inside a meatcage, because I know god's secret, when I die my ghost will be free and ill get to fly around the galaxy and explore shit

>this is what religiontards believe
>>
>>126894442
/thread
>>
>>126894726
>Those who fails to find me hurt themselves. Those who do not love me love death.
Accept God into your life and watch the world around you transform. Ask God for help and the blessing of the Holy Spirit to guide you to live as the example set to us by Christ, and then and only then will you find your true peace and happiness. And go to Church, it helps.
>>
>>126894046

>Be Catholic
>"Jesus is the son of God"
>"Jesus is also God"
>"Mary is the mother of God"
>"We should also worship Mary"
>"God is also literally everything"

Why should I become a fucking Polytheist?

Islam is literally the only religion that portrays Jesus,peace be upon him,correctly. And views him as nothing more than a Prophet sent to preach the words of God.
>>
>>126895790

>god
>nothing more than a profet

It's like you don't even want his forgiveness anon.
>>
>>126896250
only god has the power to forgive
humans are not god and have never been god

seems simple enough to me. trinity is some crazy ass shit
>>
1. The Catholic Church recognizes that the Orthodox Church and the Church of the East both have Apostolic Succession and valid Sacraments, meaning that God considers the bishops of these Churches to be valid, yet these bishops were not involved in the so-called "ecumenical councils" of the Catholic Church. In the eyes of God these councils are not valid because all of God's bishops were not present.

2. The Pope as the Bishop of Rome is supposedly the successor of Peter, whom Jesus called the Rock on which He will build His Church. But Peter also founded the Church of Antioch and was the first Bishop of Antioch. That means that the Orthodox Bishop of Antioch is also the successor of Peter. By Catholic logic, the Bishop of Antioch should have the same authority over the Church as the Bishop of Rome.
>>
>>126894442
Explain where scripture was altered please. Very rich coming from a sect that literally removed books from the bible and has awful translations of it in order to fit their theology
>>
>>126894442
Please show where paganism has been incorporated into catholicism. Catholic churches are beautiful and have a lot of beautiful artifacts because rich nobles and congregations have donated these to the church and we have preserved them. Sorry for keeping a hold of precious historical artifacts. Sorry for making god's house beautiful so we can best revere him. Why do protestant churches spend hundreds of thousands on flat screen tvs expensive sound systems and just on making their churches museums of gadgetry?
>>
>>126894442
Are you aware that the catholic church is the biggest contributor to charities and the poor in the world? Are you aware that catholic churches will often let homeless people sleep overnight in their buildings whereas protestant churches keep their museums of expensive gadgets nice and locked up
>>
>>126894442
What fertiloty god? We ask the saints to pray for us just like we ask others to pray for us. It's super effective to pray as a church
>>
>>126894046
Catholicism is hijacked. Now it is religion of Latin America mestizos and Africans that filed with left ideology.
>>
>>126894046
>1 post by this ID
what did the faggot OP mean by this?
>>
no thanks
>>
>>126897253
Exactly. Refuges welcome.
>>
>>126894442
Are you aware that only catholicism orthodoxy oriental and assyrian churches are christian and protestantism is not just non christian but anti christian and another puppet of jewish satanism. How can you call yourself christian when you reject the body of christ.
>>
>>126894442
All of what you said is Christianity. The Catholic church is the church that Christ founded.
>>
>>126894046
why are you so buttmad when people don't want to join your gay club? are you that desperate for friends?
>>
>>126894046
Cathobros ive been thinking about using memetic warfare to attract people to convert. The key in my opinion is to really emphasise in all spheres that catholicism offers beautiful traditional virgins who want catholic husbands to have lots of children with. Combine this with photos of beautiful conservatively dressed catholics and weaponise as memes. It's crucial to convert men to catholicism as men are the people who lead and dominate. Attract the men over with promises of virtuous maidens. Then women will naturally follow where men go.
>>
>>126897501
fuck off Paddy
>>
>>126898181
Actually im an englishman ex anglican. Protestantism is so weak and useless that catholicism is bigger in england now
>>
File: 1493424154915.jpg (131KB, 742x735px) Image search: [Google]
1493424154915.jpg
131KB, 742x735px
>>126898068
>using memetic warfare to attract people to convert
why don't you just keep your shitty stone age ideas to yourself and not try to trick people into your bullshit
>>
>>126896338

The son of man has authority to forgive.
>>
Prottie considering converting here.
I hear different Catholics talking about a schism within the Church already. I suppose this is related to traditional Mass getting popular, but also the fact that some priests are ashamed of when getting questioned about Catholicism's traditional values.
What is the actual situation going within the Church?
>>
>>126898068
>It's crucial to convert men to catholicism as men are the people who lead and dominate.
But Catholicism provides men nothing today. In the past Catholicism at least reassured man that his is the head of his family and his wife is his property (that comes with demand of fair use but still is property). Now Catholic Church reversed this stance 180 degrees (so much for objective morals).

On the other hand islam...
>>
>>126899170

They are led by, if not the, then a; anti-christ. This leads to the corruption of the church and it's tradition. For tradition to be valued, imo, it has to have context grounded in truth. Orthodox tradition is nice in this regard.
>>
>>126898561
well that's me, i'm a son of a man

I forgive myself for all my idiocy

Ahhh, I feel much better already!!
>>
>>126899642

Now you're getting it! Good on you friend.
>>
File: disgusted-face.jpg (252KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-face.jpg
252KB, 1024x680px
>>126894046
>Converting to a Church that lets Priests get away with doing horrible things to children while, when they get caught, the Church merely reassigns the priest somewhere else or tries to send them somewhere that they can't make any more trouble rather than defrocking them and letting them face justice.
Naw, I think I'm good fampai.
>>
>>126899602
well I'm really having hard time to decide between the two.
Answering my question >>126899170 would be at least make me reconsider tilting from Catholicism to the other
>>
>>126894046
It's quite clear that the Catholic Church lost their title of the original church when power tripping popes altered doctrine and dogma to consolidate power. It is a rogue godless organization at this point. Orthodoxy is superior to any passing observer
>>
>>126899965
> all this (rather valid) criticism
> doesn't understand that issue is same in any other human made and led organisation
>>
>>126894046
>Atheists, nihilists, Marxists and idealists please get the fuck out.
Is that a reverse psychology kind of invitation?
>>
>>126900203
>Orthodoxy is superior to any passing observer
50% of Russian Orthodox Church is just extension of FSB and too much priests are heavy in wealth and sin.
>>
>>126900203
>Orthodoxy is superior to any passing observer
You've gotta get yourself a pair of glasses. Or, I dunno, maybe all the martyrdom, eating pancakes from a shovel and crawling on your knees under icons is a thing you enjoy. In that case you are welcome.
>>
>>126894046
Is there any pussy in it for me?
>>
>>126900699
>eating pancakes from a shovel
Sorry, Dumb American here, What is the issue with eating pancakes from a shovel?
>>
>>126896338
Exactly. All religious fucks and their institutions are simply parasites.
>>
>>126900020

A schsism within a schsism doesn't matter when their top head is a heathen. Their top authority is a corrupting force within their own church and this is somehow tolerated. It's absolutely blasphemous and if you want tradition I suggest you look elsewhere. That's my two cents.
>>
>>126894442

>all the butthurt catholicposting in response to this

Good on you, fellow Presbytarian bro. Scottish ancestry too?
>>
File: martin-luther.jpg (284KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
martin-luther.jpg
284KB, 600x600px
>>126902302
fucking protestants are worse than catholics
pic related
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.