[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aus/pol/ - no links edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: C_i1V_dVwAA-vTH.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
C_i1V_dVwAA-vTH.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
didn't see one in the catalog so i'm forced to make one
where is that lebourne chink when you need him?

news:
>lindt cafe victims complain on day of bongland's monthly scheduled enrichment bombing
>one nation wiretapped
>also: pauline absent from questioning
>>
and some other news yeah
>>
THE WITCH IS DEAD

http://junkee.com/yassmin-abdel-magieds-abc/106249?utm_source=Facebook&utm_campaign=May%202017%20-%20Engagement&utm_medium=cm
>>
Daily reminder that if you aren't white you're not Australian. So please fuck off we're full.
Greeks arent white either. Thin end of the wedge. Some greek cunt was appointed as ON senator and make a stammering mess of himself on ABC over 'muh immigrants' saying not problem with muzzies coming in as long as they are good goys like his parents.
Pathetic, I won't be voting this election, was gonna go for them but party politics is cancer.
Just go hard decline and try to build local networks for the collapse (of the housing bubble and chaos that will follow, inchallah).
>>
>>126896039
going local is the final pill - but accelerationism isn't
also this country is for those of the british isles - not "whites"
>>
>>126896039
Abbos count as well mate.
But fuck city abbos. They can't handle it.
Some of the nicest people I've met were full blown aboriginal, they do well in the outback.
They're closer to white aussies than the chinks and lebs. Abbos will actually help each other/australians.

I'm set if when the bubble burst. 100 acres of arable land.
>>
File: YouWhatCunt.jpg (50KB, 640x393px) Image search: [Google]
YouWhatCunt.jpg
50KB, 640x393px
Daily reminder every cunt in this thread is a limp dick faggot fucker.

Daily reminder I could karate chop your fucking heads off and use them as bowling balls while getting your dog to lick peanut butter off my balls.

>>126894738
Noice. Disregard the shit above for you m8, your a top bloke.
>>126894738
>>
>>126896478
frankly i see the Aboriginal Question (AQ) as the key to opening ethno-nationalism and eugenic debate in this country:
their continued existence depends on admitting racial realism

how it ties to us: frankly we have show tremendous honour to their race and indeed culture (language research and rpeservation)
chinese would have wiped em out
>>
You cunts ready to bail out the banks again?

>http://www.afr.com/business/banking-and-finance/interestonly-loans-could-be-australias-subprime-20170519-gw939m
>>
>>126896621
one of the few reminders that is indeed daily
>>
>>126896858
is it true that #basteKev was right with the mining tax and it would have made us "norway tier rich"?
>>
>just got back from sydney trip
>magazine in hotel in chinese
>advertising signs in chinese
>the amount of fucking chinese everywhere
horee fhaku
>>
>>126896039
local networks (that are nationally connected) is our job
if you want inspiration, check out the broderbund
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgLi7g0wiss
>>
other news:
abos hosting first-nation peoples conference at ayer's rock

man who bombed australian christian lobby finally getting charged
>>
fuark where is all the action tonight boys?
was there a thread earlier and op just didn't make a new one, then everyone fucked off or what?
>>
Can someone PLEASE tell me how to get a fob chink gf in uni?
its supposed to be "easy" but literally how
>>
>>126896223
>british isles - not "whites"
you;'re right- descending tiers of identity and so forth notwithstanding. 12% German here, rest of ancestry British. Anglo-Celtic is true ethnotype of Australia.
>>126896478
Gotta admit I've got a soft spot for abbos when they're not in 'fuck off whoit dawg' mode. But they're a separate people. How can anyone say they're the 1st aussies when Australia didn't exist until 1901?
>>126896845
good point. How can leftcucks say 'race isnt real' when advocating on behalf of a separate race of people? But of course you have some tards identifying with 1/16th of their ancestry once its given a privileged status. Normies were a mistake.
>>126896621
Fuck you tryhard cunt. fite me IRL meet me out back of Hungry Jacks Munno para in 1 hour I'll fuck you up ya poof.
>>126897050
fucking gooks reeee!
>>126897734
interesting will watch later
>>126898632
hump day and everyones getting their wagecuck beauty sleep. Apathy reigns supreme. No hope of revolution.
Also I'm never sure whether to ctrl+f auspol, aus/pol/, or /auspol/. Usually do all and australia too.
>>126900420
"OI G"DAY CHINKY CHOO! ME RUV U RONG TIME! WANNA SUCKA ME BIGGU WHITE COCK?"
Piece of piss mate.
>>
>>126902596
thank (You), for replying
>>
>>126902596
defs watch that jan lamprecht vid - check out his daily shoah interview as well.
as inspiring as it is informing
>>
well lads nighty night and God bless!
>>
>>126905602
yeah no worries mate. We gave it our best shot but it's late. Fire's gone outta the Auspol threads since /bant/ was made, stupid gook moot thinks he's foudn the Final Solution to the strayan shitposter problem, lot of thread being moved there but we've just got to up our game.
>>126905789
will do
>>126905833
and g'night to you too!
>>
>>126906082
get rid of that defeatism, mate! this year is ripe with opportunity - its up to us to seize it and our fault if we don't!

>>126906082
+1 (You)
noight!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.