[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Fellow Burgers...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: young girl, pet dog.jpg (162KB, 1041x733px) Image search: [Google]
young girl, pet dog.jpg
162KB, 1041x733px
If death comes to the USA, via terrorism, false flag, banksters ... if we lose children to their bombs and guns ... what will we do.
We do have the 1st and 2nd, thank God for that, unlike are cuck bong and frog friends.
>>
He bongfriends, pitchfoks still exist. And stop fake electing muslims to government positions!
>>
Shits fucked mate
>>
It realy is. The globalists are mish moshing our cultures --- not going to work.

So now what then do we as the average human do?
>>
Do not let this thread die...

we need to know!
>>
>>126893971
When the populous realise, through all the terrorism, bombings and murders that they will not assimilate in the manner other anglo's would in each-other's countries, only then, can we discuss this.

Otherwise, it's pointless.
>>
I think it is safe to say that the USA will fight back. The obozo era false flags do not count.... if any occur now,,, then eye for an eye.

Just my observations.
>>
>>126893971
Start organizing. Get involved. Prepare yourself for the slings and arrows of public calumny. Meet with likeminded men at bars and taverns. Get good and drunk and talk loudly about the troubles plaguing your people. Let other people know what you think. The Emperor has no clothes, but there will are some loud people who insist he has the finest robes. Most people see through such lies, but they are afraid to say so because they believe they will be ridiculed by the majority (represented by the deluded loud ones). Add your voice to the conversation. Dispel the illusion.

Gather more men around you. Organize, even if it's only locally and on the weekends. Let it snowball from there.
>>
Have tried for 1 year now, the burgers didn't even care about the election. And I live in gun - hunting land.

I suppose when it hits home, then they will wake up.
>>
>>126893336
Ban islam
Then use this breach in the Narrative to ban your leftists all along
Then watch as America finally reaches the stars
>>
>>126895804

Thank you.

Peace my friend.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.