[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3217.jpg (209KB, 750x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3217.jpg
209KB, 750x1018px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/were-seth-richs-parents-stop-politicizing-our-sons-murder/2017/05/23/164cf4dc-3fee-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.e0314cb1b6cd
>>
>>126891850
Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

http://archive.is/Le1Ti <- washingtonpost.com article
>>
"No"
>>
>it's a "4chan schizos get carried away on some bullshit that backfires immensely" episode

see: pizzagate, gamergate, sarkeesiangate, etc
>>
So they even threatened his family so much they are scared for their lives and don't want any further investigations? Do they really have no shame and scruples?
>>
>>126892115
More like the just want to find out why their son was killed and not investigated.
>>
God bless the Washington Post for giving them a platform!
>>
>>126892115
>scruples

Kek
>>
>>126891850
We'll do your job for you. Have fun with the bribe money.
>>
>>126892115
The FBI can be scary people, I'm sure you are old enough to remember what it is like living in a police state.
>>
what were the odds that with all the news outlets available they chose the Washington Post.
>>
>>126892097
>gamergate, sarkeesiangate, etc
die please
>>
also, someone needs to tell the parents it wasn't a murder it was a botched robbery. at least that's what the media tries to remind us
>>
What I don't get is why is she's so sure this is not true? I mean, fuck it, if it were my family member I wouldn't give a shit if some conspiracy theory arises, if something that gives the case more exposure and forces investigations to be made more hastily. They all sound like a bunch of shills to me.
>>
>>126891850
Someone tried to rip his watch off. Why would an assassin do that? It makes sense that it was a botched robbery. If it was an assassination- why wouldn't they take his wallet as misdirection?
This whole thing is dumb.
>>
If you are unfortunate enough to experience something that gets on the news, you will know how disgusting the media is in hounding your family and loved ones. Now suddenly this same media has the moral high ground???
>>
The parents didn't write this.

Fucking lies and DNC operatives speaking for the family.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.