[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JEWS EXPELLED 359 TIMES! *UPDATED & SOURCED!*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 131

File: 359 JEWISH EXPULSIONS (RESIZED).png (1005KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
359 JEWISH EXPULSIONS (RESIZED).png
1005KB, 928x8800px
I've been compiling this list for over a year now.
There may be some reproductions here as I haven't managed to verify all of them yet, however, I have reliable sources for 311 (yes, three-hundred-and-eleven) so far. There are also undoubtedly tens - if not hundreds - of expulsions also still missing from this list, so the final total most likely will have to be updated and posted here again in time. However, I think this is a good time to post this (after my post the other day I did a lot more research and source-finding) as it shows the well-known 109 number falls very, very short.
>pic related
Believe it or not, the original image resolution was TOO LARGE FOR 4CHAN (yes, the Jews have been expelled from so many places the list won't even fit on 4chan) so I'm uploading a slightly smaller one. Hopefully the names and sources are all clear. I you can't see them then could one of you link me to place I can upload large image files?
Save this / Share this / Add to it / Do whatever you want with it. I'll edit this list with sources when I finish and post it here again in a few months.
Thanks /pol/
>>
>>126891830
If a man were accused of a serious crime, tried, and found guilty by a jury of his peers, we would find but little cause to put faith in a claim by him of persecution. However, if he insisted that the reason for his charge of misconduct was only because he believed differently than others, then we might grant him a second trial to assure ourselves he had not been the victim of injustice, believing with confidence that the people would not for a second time find an innocent party guilty of a crime that he did not commit.

If, at the conclusion of the second trial by another jury of peers, the man is found guilty of an offence against the people, we have no reason to listen to or place belief in continued cries of persecution. What does this have to do with the Jew? Quite simple. Since the year 733 B.C., the Jews have, by their own records and count, been expelled from AT LEAST eighty-seven (87) countries, nations or political entities. Let's see now. Eighty-seven countries, eighty-seven people's courts, eighty-seven guilty verdicts, and eighty-seven cries of persecution.

The first time, maybe. The second time doubtful. But to have been found worthy of expulsion by the people of AT LEAST eighty-seven different countries for crimes against the people of those countries? Such a claim stretches the limits of human credulity beyond its most liberal bounds of endurance.

When one comes to the realisation of the fact that these different peoples in most of these cases did not know of each other, or for that matter had never even heard of the other's existence, and yet determined, independently, over a two-thousand-seven-hundred year span of time that the Jews were committing such serious crimes that it was necessary to uproot them lock, stock and barrel in order to drive them from their homes, many times with loss of life and great destruction of property, it is then and only then, that one can truly appreciate the gravity of the Jewish Question.
>>
File: 1495572687609-pol.gif (165KB, 255x286px) Image search: [Google]
1495572687609-pol.gif
165KB, 255x286px
Bump
>>
>>126891830
>that autism
>>
Doing gods work OP, saved.
>>
>>126891958 >>126892376 >>126892568
Thanks for the bumps guys. Normies need to see this, most people only think the Jews were expelled in WWII Germany
>>
I'm sure that took a lot of work, well done.
>>
>>126891830
Holy shit
>>
>shut it down
>>
>>126891830
Congratulations, you've successfully wasted a year of your life
>>
>>126893494
>t. Schlomo Goldstein
Doing God's work OP
>>
Drive them out of this Earth!
>>
>>126891830
>Jews expelled by Emperor Maximillian I
>Jews expelled by Emperor Maximillian I
>Jews expelled for a third time by Emperor Maximillian I
>Jews expelled for a fourth time by Emperor Maximillian I
>Jews expelled in the will of Emperor Maxinillian I
BASED EMPEROR MAX
>>
>>126891830
Thank you OP, you are a great addition to the cause
>>
>>126893494
He wasted a year of his life so that humanity may gain many thousands of years onto its life
>>
>>126893494
Found the Jew.
>>
File: Praded.jpg (884KB, 968x1296px) Image search: [Google]
Praded.jpg
884KB, 968x1296px
It was dark rainy morning when the Jews came to great grandfathers village. Prebetschnaya was overrun at first, but strong workers repelled Jews and defended women and potatoes with rusty spike and many rocks. Many dead Jews everywhere. Much rejoicing. Except wicked Jews still haunted village! Many reported seeing of large nose that night. It was Meschnaghast, Jewish Nose Monster formed from MANY dead Jew. Entire town, except political officer, have vodka confiscated by People's Health Ministry. No such thing as Jew ghost; Jews not have souls. Jew bodies were taken and sent to glorious processing plant for feeding of all Soviet State.
>>
>>126893494
Kys kike
>>
File: 1493289960307.jpg (37KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
1493289960307.jpg
37KB, 322x322px
>>126891830
Could you upload the larger version to a random thread on endchan. Their filesize limit is 600mb

Thank you for this OP
>>
kek, saved
>>
File: 1491362682735.jpg (222KB, 645x816px) Image search: [Google]
1491362682735.jpg
222KB, 645x816px
>>126891830
Jewish Ritual Murder Revisited: The Hidden Cult

https://youtu.be/-nZ6mWuGzXw
>>
>>126891830
Very nice list. Thanks.
>Oy vey, why do you hate us goyim?!? We dindu nuffin! It's all your fault! You envy us our money, skills and intelligence. Antisemitism! Antisemitism! Don't forget we are God's chosen people!
>>
File: 4L_YQ8nar5o.png (129KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
4L_YQ8nar5o.png
129KB, 354x504px
>bu-but, you can't forgot the 6 gorillon
>>
File: IMG_8260.jpg (152KB, 444x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8260.jpg
152KB, 444x960px
>>126891830
Nice work!
>>
File: 1492934180501.jpg (92KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
1492934180501.jpg
92KB, 720x541px
>>126894930
>>
>>126895003 >>126894827>>126894532>>126894188
Thanks /pol/. Also Ausie anon, I just tried to upload it but it said "image fine too large", I think it's because one of the dimensions is over 10,000 pixels unfortunately
>>
Let's get that to 360, what say?
>>
File: anondoesntsuck.png (193KB, 1262x362px) Image search: [Google]
anondoesntsuck.png
193KB, 1262x362px
>>126895278
You did god's work today. I'll forever remember your digits.
>>
>>126891830
Nice work OP, saved.
>>
>>126891830
Fucking antisemites. ALL OF THEM.
>>
>>126895440
Weak bait. Change IP and try again faggot.
>>
File: germany.png (290KB, 854x724px) Image search: [Google]
germany.png
290KB, 854x724px
>>126895437
rare
>>
>>126895440
Whatever you say Jared.. Don't you have salafists to sell sophisticated arms to?
>>
>>126895440
Hush now. Be as quiet as Jew during pogrom.
>>
>>126893812
Nah. He's right. If you don't know about the 'jews' by now, and if you need /pol/ to tell you about all of this information, you're a lost cause, sorry. Your entire post was a waste of time. In less than an hour, people will be back to flooding the board with these topics:
>Zionist Trump is based
>we need to invade the Middle East and fight Israel's enemies.
>Mudslimes are the real enemy at the top
>Forget the Jews. How about them niggers and mexicans?

Nothing will change. You've wasted your time.
>>
File: sounds jewish.jpg (9KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
sounds jewish.jpg
9KB, 192x192px
>>126895869
>"don't even try to fight the Jew! Just sit back and no nothing!"
>>
>>126891830
my parents thought i was fucked up when i made this point as a kid. i never said anything about hating jews, i just said something like "if they've been persecuted everywhere they've been for the last 2000+ years, maybe it's their fault. it can't be everyone else"
>>
Post on Imgur OP
>>
THEY AREN'T JEWS!!!

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/27/jesus-was-not-a-jew/

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/are-jews-the-israelites-of-the-bible/

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/judaica/the-ashkenazim/

https://biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2015/07/28/how-the-ashkenazi-jews-conquered-the-west/
>>
>>126895869
Is this the wailing of a Jew? I hit your head with pipe and collect your tears before I let you gyp me out of my money. I see your horns.
>>
I can't see it, is Guatemala 2015 on the list?
>>
>>126896303
Yes, but for the purposes of explaining this to normies it's best to call them what they call themselves, Jews.
>>
>>126891830
311 times and remember those are only the ones we have evidence for. Great work thanks.
>>
File: stupid goy.jpg (68KB, 962x556px) Image search: [Google]
stupid goy.jpg
68KB, 962x556px
>effectively convinced everyone its because of bigotry
>>
File: Boot.png (189KB, 632x724px) Image search: [Google]
Boot.png
189KB, 632x724px
>>126891830
nice reboot
bump
>>
>>126896303
True, but they call themselves Jews and even God acknowledges that
>Revelation 2:9: Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>>
>>126896391
Scroll down to the bottom of the list. Guatemala is there but with year 2014. (the list is ordered by year)
>>
>>126891830
Nice work. This seems like a very easy red-pill for kike-lovers.
>>
>>126895982
Nah. It's just a waste of time preaching to retards. No-one's stopping you. I'm just letting you know that this board doesn't really care and you'll be wasting precious hours of your life. It's ultimately up to you.

If you think you're "fighting the jews" by posting information on here, you're even stupider than originally estimated. "Fighting the Jews" involves knowing what you're dealing with, which, judge by the slope-headed manner of your emotionally-charged response, you clearly do not. No, "fighting the jews", would involve much more, including physically and financially helping Whites as well as challenging all those fake, alarmist, LARPing websites posing as anti-ZOG or WN.

You have no interest in "fighting the Jew". You'd rather post some copypasta on an anonymous message board that doesn't care, that you know doesn't care, so you can feel as though you're "doing your bit". When in reality, you're doing nothing and you know nothing.

And I know you know nothing, because if you did, you'd be aware of everything I said.
>>
>>126896406
I disagree, they will just say that its a continuation of the biblical struggles from the past and solidify their theft of the word. We cannot use their language to defeat them, cant use their lie, we need to use a universal truth.

Its time to out them for what they are and who they are...
>>
>>126893494
oy vey
>>
>>126896974
Plebbit spacing
>>
God damn it spain you spelled a bunch of jews and they came here fuck!
>>
>>126896806
>Romans 2:28-3:1 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh. But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. What advantage then hath the Jew?
>>
If the Jews were expelled 311 times, it stands to reason Europeans let them in 311 times. THIS is the lesson our ancestors failed to heed.

The greed of European nobility and the ease of accessing Jewish money to fund petty wars and vanity projects with expediency has been a curse for 1000 years and an invitation for the Jewish parasite.

But times have changed and so has the eternal Jew. Global empire and trade has resulted in the direct link to the need for Jewish money being severed and though he may pull strings in global banking he has lost control of the unwieldy machine (probably with great surprise that the greed of nations far surpasses even his own).

And so he looks to other avenues to cajole the goyim into protecting him and his kin while his numbers and power grows. He now controls large parts of the world media and in some cases he has much sway in the government of nations.

For some Jews, the end game is religious - the rebuilding of the temple, the rise of Israel as the greatest nation on earth as prophesied. For others it's the preservation of Israel - the absolute fear and resultant neurosis that what was unjustly given to the Jews will be taken back making them a people in name again only. For others it is simple greed or a mixture of all three.

Whatever the reason it's important to remember that all Jews are the problem, not just those orchestrating conspiracy.

As a Jew, the Jew holds dual loyalty. First to his people (his Jewish identity) and then to his adopted nation. He may even be a "dual" citizen of Israel and his place of residence further diluting his loyalty.

He will protest that he is a citizen of his nation of domicile but he will vote with his kind in support of Israel and Jewish interest. He will look after his own kind first and elevate them without merit above his fellow citizen.
He will expect access to all facets of the society he inhabits but is insular as to his own cloistered comings and goings.
>>
>>126896317
Again, this is why you'll continue to waste your time. This isn't a videogame board. You're acting those fanboys who can't take criticism of their favorite flawed game.
>Anyone who doesn't cow-tow 100% is hater and a troll!
This board is a shit-hole. Sure, go ahead and post your copypastas. I guarantee you they're be forgotten by tomorrow. I'll even prove it to you. Post a highly informative topic about ZOG from a up to 4 hours ago. Not a topic ranting on about Jews, not a topic containing quotes about their nefarious exploits in the Middle Ages, not anything about their power control or criminal network; something NEW and expository from at least 4 hours ago on this board.

There is and never will be anything with any constructive discussion. You know it, I know it. I know all about ZOG, but this place only pretends to care. Most people here, including you, are full of shit.

You are full of shit, because of the way you reacted to the truth. And you reacted defensively, with an accusation, because you know I'm right. Jew tactics. The first thing they do when confronted with the truth is accuse the person of being an anti-semite. You did the reverse.
>>
>>126891830
Your are missing the jewish expulsions from spain that happen after columbus discovered the americas.
>>
>>126891830
bump
>>
>>126897659
Do you accept Jesus as your messiah? Yes or no?
>>
>>126897200
>quick! quick! There must be a meme to counter this!
I thought you were about serious discussion. I thought this board was 'genuine' and you really believed in your cause? lol. You're a LARPer and a bandwagoner. All you have are memes and shitposts. No conviction, no true beliefs, which is why your flimsy talking points are indefensible.

ZoG is real, but you cunts are as fake as nigger extensions. "Plebbit! plebbit!" LOL. No one will remember this thread and it's surface-level exposure. The deeper you go into Zionist Jew information, the fewer responses your thread will get. But if you make some stupid thread about kikes kike kikes oven, niggers, it'll get 300 replies. Tells you everything you need to know.
>>
>>126897250
Rivera (((Schatz))) who else is a kike down there?

>>126891830
Op you are doing more good than you realize, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
>>
>>126893494
kill yourself, kike
>>
>>126898024
It happened in the same year Columbus discovered the Americas and it is on there (1492).
Columbus was a Jew and this is why he left Spain in 1492 and discovered the Americas (video related):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RycmqHlhj5U
>>
>>126898247
Baatia.
>>
>>126898170
Irrelevant. But nice attempt to deflect this with a cheap "no u!" Where's all the in-depth discussion in the thread with new information about zog? As I thought. Waste of time. This place is full of shit. lol.
>>
>>126898377
There was another one 100 years after columbus discovered the americas.
>>
File: posts.gif (51KB, 640x538px) Image search: [Google]
posts.gif
51KB, 640x538px
>>126898232
>being this mad over a meme made on a containment board for autists
What did you honestly expect newfag? Did you think we'd partake in serious discussion when we can just post frogs and call you shit? You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>126898377
ignore this got my dates fucked up>>126898482
>>
>>126898442
>Irrelevant.
No, it's not, because you won't say it. Jews practice a religion of which the Devil is the author. Prove to me you're not a Jew and type the words. Tell me that Jesus is your one true messiah.
>>
>>126891830
Our constitution from 1814 forbids the jews from entering Norway.
Cucks removed it later though.

Also. Do you have the list in Excel or similar?
>>
>>126898701
die leaf
>>
File: JewishMath.jpg (99KB, 704x527px) Image search: [Google]
JewishMath.jpg
99KB, 704x527px
Are the Jews shitting up this thread? Yes, they are.
>>
>>126891830
Nice work but a few of them are missing sources?
>>
>>126898771
I did find that, but because it wasn't an actual expulsion of Jews currently living there I didn't include it.
I do have the excel sheet but I'm still editing it as of now, hopefully i'll be finished in the middle of the summer / autumn and i'll post everything I have including the excel document then
>>
File: laughter.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>126891830

You did good. You did damn good.

>Everyone, republican or otherwise has their own particular part to play. No part is too great or too small, no one is too old or too young to do something.

>Our revenge will be the laughter of our Children

Don't care if bongs are asspained because who he was, but this man is a white martyr and is full of inspirational, and relevant quotes. Laughing white children are the best way to spite kikes, and everyone plays a part.
>>
>>126898442
Also you talk a lot of shit but not a lot of backing it up. You seem more content to argue. Tell us, tell us how you "fight the zog" oh wise one. Give us this information that we've never seen before that you apparently know. I mean if you truly do care about stopping them then why not educate and share this info instead of pissing and moaning like a dappy cunt?
>>
>>126898884
I did mention that, i'm looking in to those ones now, but 311 of them do have sources and that's why I posted the pic as most people only know about 109
>>
>>126898949
Excellent!
Great work brit-bro! I'm looking forward to the final document!
>>
>>126898949
It'd be a bit of a shame if you couldn't somehow include or incorporate all this work toward some scholastic endeavor. This appears to be a legitimate bit of academic compilation.
>>
>>126899027
Can you predict when the final document will be done by if you continue working at the pace you have been? I'm looking forward to the complete compilation.
>>
>>126891830
Can you upload it to imgur? Having problems actually reading the image, when I zoom in I just get pixels.
>>
>>126899501
Maybe August/September time hopefully
>>126899161
I'm legitimately thinking about writing a book about all the expulsions
>>
>>126894165
He must be tired of doing that.

>Goddamn kikes! Why won't you just fuck off!
>>
>>126899741
>writing a book
Seems like it'd be of legitimate interest to Jews and non-Jews alike as long as it has academic integrity.

I wonder if you'd be able to include excerpts from the URLs, since that can change or disappear in ways that book citations do not.
>>
So no list about the expulsion of moors or christians before rome adapted Catholicism. Before rome made christianity it's religion, christans were fed to lions and then rome adapted Catholicism and expelled all non-christians
you are demonstrating religious persecution and cherry picking the jewish examples.
This is why nobody likes stormfags

Jews were also agents of roman usury. Whenever a king or land owner owed money to jews, it was easier to splash some blood on a doorway than it was to repay a dept
>>
>>126891896
Eloquently written,
kekkles and true
>>
File: jews in the oven.png (366KB, 480x512px) Image search: [Google]
jews in the oven.png
366KB, 480x512px
>>126900138

Found the kike shill. Jews are bad based on their blood, not their religion. Races are different, Marx, and kikes are weasels who destroy any host country, parasites, leeches. They were not removed for being Jewish, they were removed for being parasites. Even Rabbis are saying Hitler was right at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAj7BGuNnUI
>>
>>126891830
What is it that they say? When everyone you meet is an asshole you might be the asshole?
>>
File: Rabbi-Says-Hitler-Was-Right.png (649KB, 855x512px) Image search: [Google]
Rabbi-Says-Hitler-Was-Right.png
649KB, 855x512px
>>126900562
>>
File: Rabbi-Says-Hitler-Was-Right2.png (648KB, 837x531px) Image search: [Google]
Rabbi-Says-Hitler-Was-Right2.png
648KB, 837x531px
>>126900776
>>
>>126891896
Underrated
>>
>>126900562
the other reason nobody likes stormfags
jews who converted to any of the catholic orders got to stay in their region

You are being jewed by the tsar and aristocracy who skapegoated jews once their empires fell
If nicholas didn't send 80% of men to fight the war and left some back to farm, he might not have been totally overrun by a prussian aristocrat on a fever dream. The jew, Marx, was secular, married a prussian dutchy in a protestant wedding and ascended through prussian aristocracy
his being a jew has nothing to do with nicholus being incompetent.
>>
>>126900562
Dude they killed fuckin Jesus, of course religion has something to do with it, as does race so you're also correct, they were kicked out for being fucking parasites as well as their predatory lending practices. But their religion truly is evil. They no longer follow the teachings of Abraham so they are not god chosen people according to our bible and theirs. And Christans believe that the anichrist will arrive (masquerading as the messiah) before Jesus returns. But Jews reject Jesus as their messiah and instead worship the next coming messiah, which IS the anichtist!
>>
>>126901293
romans killed jesus
>>
>>126901485
lol you kike weasel
>>
File: BrotherNathanaelJewsImmigration.jpg (226KB, 733x317px) Image search: [Google]
BrotherNathanaelJewsImmigration.jpg
226KB, 733x317px
>>126901293
all the while pretending to be our friends when in reality they just pit us against the muslims like puppets, have their enemies destroy each other.
>>
>>126901259

>nobody likes stormfags

You keep saying this, but in reality nobody likes antifa, and the extreme right grows every day. We will stop white genocide, and that makes you shake in your little fucking yamaka. We interned people in Canada in ww2, and we can do it again at the stroke of a pen. Canada will not become 20% white, and I know youre young enough that you cant pass it off as one of those "I wont be around for it" things.

War is coming, coming for you.
>>
Just 6 more times until every day of the year becomes a remembrance day for the plight of the Jewish people
>>
Thanks, saved
>>
>>126901485
because they told them to, go read the bible. or at least watch passion of the christ ffs.
>>
File: communism-is-jewish3.png (13KB, 642x591px) Image search: [Google]
communism-is-jewish3.png
13KB, 642x591px
>>126901259

Also, communism in Jewish, and they genocided Russians. Youre the bad guys. Nobody likes communists, except kikes like Noel Ignatiev who say "If youre white, you dont deserve to exist!" Thats your side.
>>
>>126901660
That's what I was thinking. I wonder if there's enough wiggle room in what's known and not known about the exact date of each one so as to arrange them into a calendar of oy vey.
>>
>>126901755
>>126901259

Lets see. Ehrenburg. Jewish, called for white genocide. Russian communist propaganda minister.
>>
File: white genocide18.jpg (31KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
white genocide18.jpg
31KB, 500x344px
>>126901816
>>126901259

Noel Ignatiev, modern day Ehrenburg. Example of modern communism in education. Harvard professor.
>>
File: Jews-Opinions-On-White-People.jpg (298KB, 1516x810px) Image search: [Google]
Jews-Opinions-On-White-People.jpg
298KB, 1516x810px
>>126901881

>No one likes you stormfags!

The only people who dont are people like related, and the white jew puppets under them.
>>
File: hang-neo-communists.jpg (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
hang-neo-communists.jpg
89KB, 600x450px
>>126901953
>>
>>126891830
year 1526

Aiding Turks they play 5d chess
>>
>>126891830
How wonderfully uninteresting.
>>
File: 1478573911504.png (50KB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1478573911504.png
50KB, 640x266px
>>126900000
Is no one gonna check these!
>>
>>126893494
I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
File: Spicy.jpg (145KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Spicy.jpg
145KB, 640x360px
>>126891830
Bump for fuck off JIDF faggots
>>
File: feelsgoodman.png (25KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.png
25KB, 1024x1024px
>>126900000
Based quints
>>
>>126901602
nah, i mean good luck and all with your war but as soon as immigration is even remotely addressed, any notion of nationalism will go back into the underground. fuckers have been talking about the resurgence of nationalism since the fall of the SS
Nobody likes antifa for the precise reason nobody likes stormfags, they are just as jewed by bullshit propaganda and cherry picked facts as the stormfags
also, for the record, my heritage is british and dutch, not a drop of jew. you suck at spotting the jew as much as you do at history.
>>
>>126900000
Checked
>>
>>126891830
They can't keep getting back in!
>>
I run my own home server I'd legitimately be interested in hosting your research and information. Purely academic of course.
>>
>>126891830
I can't see shit..
>>
>>126891830

On a completely unrelated note, how about a campaign to have "an audit of the ethnic diversity and make-up of the owners and management of businesses most affecting society as a whole, starting with banking and media".
>muh minorities are under-represented yo, and it should be public knowledge that (((whitey))) owns and runs all that sheeit.
>>
>>126903887
Higher level because middle and lower levels will be (((diverse))) as fuck
>>
>>126903887
I debate with blacks all the time and they will not aknowlegde that Jews aren't white.

They will complain about all the bad stuff that (((whites))) do. I explain that it's a Jew and they say.. "he white"

It's pretty frustrating.
>>
>>126900562
>>
File: The Culture of Critique.jpg (24KB, 317x475px) Image search: [Google]
The Culture of Critique.jpg
24KB, 317x475px
>>126905261
>>
>>126891830
>>126891830
This news to be made into some memes that are Easy to share.

There needs to be a source site.

Call it 359times.com

And then we can make easier to spread memes and source the site.
>>
File: 1001004011483531.jpg (53KB, 447x680px) Image search: [Google]
1001004011483531.jpg
53KB, 447x680px
>>126905378
>>
>>126905509
You need to make sure that each time is sourced and legit
>>
>>126893494
Right because I'm sure he spent more than 40 hours on this. Losers.
>>
File: Stormfags1.jpg (41KB, 470x293px) Image search: [Google]
Stormfags1.jpg
41KB, 470x293px
>>126901259
Jew
>>
File: oyvey.png (592KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.png
592KB, 640x425px
>>126891830
Good work, anon.
>>
File: 1495184042390.jpg (333KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1495184042390.jpg
333KB, 1536x2048px
>>126891830
This should be reported to the Guiness book of world records. Even if it was dismissed maybe some news outlets qould pick up on it and a normie may onquire about it.

Make a video of the list beong handed over to the Guiness offices... and make it go viral... kekk.
>>
>>126891830

Seems like we did not expel them but we did told them fuck off we are full at some point during their exodus from europe
>>
>>126905918
In case you ever...want to hang this same picture up around your room...or similar ones!

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-1/

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-harvard/

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-holocaust/

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-nazism-vs-zionism/

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-salaita/
>>
>>126905612
>>126905509
Make it a wiki style where each time has its own write up.

Imagine how powerful that would be
>>
>>126904012
For sure, only jew tier positions need apply, ownership, board, etc. Not sure of the best wording, maybe wage-threshold?

>>126905242
Agreed, but i'm sure they will jump on someone else bandwagon quickly enough. We have all been jewed after all...
>>
File: pepe punch.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepe punch.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>126891830

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co1IPYxT1h0

Whites kicked out of 117 nations in past 2 centuries only.

OP is too much of a faggot to compile that list, so someone else did.
>>
File: 1495458724415.jpg (32KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1495458724415.jpg
32KB, 312x342px
>>126907135
>An entire ethicity expelled of various countries.
>a single minority expelled from various countries.
>The minority still doubles the race.
>>
>>126897632
>If the Jews were expelled 311 times, it stands to reason Europeans let them in 311 times.
312. They were allowed in 312 times. They are here now.
>>
>>126907135
>Peru 1821

Complete bullshit.

That list is complete bullshit and whoever made that is using some sort of horribly distorted criteria.
>>
File: 1492388266101.jpg (33KB, 320x406px) Image search: [Google]
1492388266101.jpg
33KB, 320x406px
tfw never expelled jewry, still a shithole
>>
File: (((fellowwhitepeople)))9.png (325KB, 607x827px) Image search: [Google]
(((fellowwhitepeople)))9.png
325KB, 607x827px
Good work OP
>>
>>126898949
Heroic stuff Horatio, great work.

However, have you accompanying info on why they were expelled? E.g. coin clipping, poisoning wells etc.
>>
File: C_ejNrwXsAM66TF.jpg (57KB, 612x271px) Image search: [Google]
C_ejNrwXsAM66TF.jpg
57KB, 612x271px
Fucking saved.
>>
File: C_eiramXoAAhgRt.jpg (63KB, 628x295px) Image search: [Google]
C_eiramXoAAhgRt.jpg
63KB, 628x295px
>>
File: 1415411392200.png (405KB, 1158x1621px) Image search: [Google]
1415411392200.png
405KB, 1158x1621px
>>
File: 1469430012989.png (161KB, 924x520px) Image search: [Google]
1469430012989.png
161KB, 924x520px
>>
File: fff.jpg (182KB, 754x303px) Image search: [Google]
fff.jpg
182KB, 754x303px
>>
File: OttoVanBismarckJewsQuoteMeme.jpg (214KB, 767x358px) Image search: [Google]
OttoVanBismarckJewsQuoteMeme.jpg
214KB, 767x358px
>>
>>
File: napoleonJewsQuoteMeme.jpg (172KB, 721x507px) Image search: [Google]
napoleonJewsQuoteMeme.jpg
172KB, 721x507px
>>
File: ThomasHMoorIsraelquoteMeme.jpg (454KB, 711x693px) Image search: [Google]
ThomasHMoorIsraelquoteMeme.jpg
454KB, 711x693px
>>
Bump for let's make it 360 and get these filthy cunts off our White board.
>>
File: 1481823456924.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1481823456924.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
>>
>>126911470
Richard Nixon was a great man.
>>
File: SamuelRothJewQuoteMeme.jpg (491KB, 732x622px) Image search: [Google]
SamuelRothJewQuoteMeme.jpg
491KB, 732x622px
>>
File: 1491286935562.jpg (146KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
1491286935562.jpg
146KB, 674x672px
>>
>>126891830
Unreadable
>>
>>
File: HenryFordJewsMeme1.jpg (149KB, 735x285px) Image search: [Google]
HenryFordJewsMeme1.jpg
149KB, 735x285px
>>126912670

He was the last President after JFK who didn't completely bow down to Jewish pressure (even though he was close to Kissinger).

That's why they had him impeached.

The same thing will happen to Trump if they can't control him as much as they want.
>>
Good stuff OP.

Bump
>>
>>126912862
Did you set the zoom to 100%? If your browser is shrinking it to fit on the screen then that could be why.
>>
File: NixonJewsQuoteMeme222.jpg (146KB, 711x365px) Image search: [Google]
NixonJewsQuoteMeme222.jpg
146KB, 711x365px
>>126913392
>>
>>126891830
If you think about it humanity didn't a pretty good job of keeping them at bay until the last couple hundred years, altruism really fucked us.
>>
File: AgnewMeme6.jpg (331KB, 744x466px) Image search: [Google]
AgnewMeme6.jpg
331KB, 744x466px
>>126913535
>>
File: 1495210552497.jpg (98KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
1495210552497.jpg
98KB, 600x845px
>>126900000
Nice numbers roach!
>>
>>126913392
All presidents and their administrations have their faults and their mistakes, but it always struck me as odd what a stigma there is against Nixon. Not until I spent a morning listening to some of his whitehouse tapes did I stop to reconsider.

Despite his assorted faults, he is clearly a sophisticated thinker seemingly out to try to do good for his country.
>>
File: spiroagnewJewsMeme.jpg (202KB, 711x365px) Image search: [Google]
spiroagnewJewsMeme.jpg
202KB, 711x365px
>>126913661
>>
>>126913625
I was listening to John Moore's talk show earlier this morning, and one of the callers made a good point about the holocaust worship that it's not so much that one would fault Jews for making a big deal of it as that other groups tend not to demonstrate that level of self-preservation.

Then he went on to point out that the modern liberal is actually the opposite: self-destructive instead. And that this is really what's behind a lot of the overrepresentation of Jewish influence, as well as now the invasion of the Caliphate.
>>
File: nixonJewEnemyMEME.jpg (262KB, 731x532px) Image search: [Google]
nixonJewEnemyMEME.jpg
262KB, 731x532px
>>126913866
>>
>>126891896
What is the origin of this quote? It's a good one.
>>
>>126905918
1% or top 18% income?
http://www.pewforum.org/2009/01/30/income-distribution-within-us-religious-groups/
>>
>>126900562
friggin' saved, thanks anon
>>
File: HowJewsTalkFascistsMeme-590x590.jpg (94KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
HowJewsTalkFascistsMeme-590x590.jpg
94KB, 590x590px
>>126913823

Pat Buchanan just released a book about the Nixon administration called "Nixon's White House Wars: The Battles That Made And Broke".

Haven't read it yet, but he's redpilled on the JQ so it's probably of interest. He's always been a huge Nixon apologist.

http://buchanan.org/blog/nixon-kennedy-myths-reality-6001
>>
File: C_eie_YXoAAmOpf.jpg (83KB, 530x425px) Image search: [Google]
C_eie_YXoAAmOpf.jpg
83KB, 530x425px
>>
File: 1493548716352.png (3MB, 1164x2120px) Image search: [Google]
1493548716352.png
3MB, 1164x2120px
>>126916514
>>
File: C_ejBt2XsAEsgqS.jpg (38KB, 280x431px) Image search: [Google]
C_ejBt2XsAEsgqS.jpg
38KB, 280x431px
>>126916657
>>
File: 1459356639674.jpg (48KB, 598x274px) Image search: [Google]
1459356639674.jpg
48KB, 598x274px
>>
thanks for the massive ammo for when I'm arguing against the Jew.

nice work op
>>
File: subversion4.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
subversion4.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>
File: 1443267547652.jpg (706KB, 1000x2891px) Image search: [Google]
1443267547652.jpg
706KB, 1000x2891px
>>
File: 1458173691015.jpg (44KB, 444x296px) Image search: [Google]
1458173691015.jpg
44KB, 444x296px
>>
>>126891830
But everyone else is the problem. Jews are gods chosen ppl
>>
File: image.png (223KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223KB, 768x1024px
>>126891830
Saved and screenshotted your posts for posterity, lad
>>
File: 1482316103063.jpg (84KB, 474x316px) Image search: [Google]
1482316103063.jpg
84KB, 474x316px
>>
File: 1487268706351.jpg (101KB, 748x859px) Image search: [Google]
1487268706351.jpg
101KB, 748x859px
>several years ago
^"6 gorillion died in the holocaust, about tree fiddy jews and the rest were cripples/fags/Gypsies and enemies of the state"
<today
V oyyyyyy veyyyyyyy why do you deny the holocaust? 6 shekillion Jews died that fateful evening!!!

Why does the number keep changing?
>>
>>
Cool compilation but why not start a second column and start adding dimension to then length so you can still post it on here?
>>
File: 1489203697403.png (817KB, 1240x830px) Image search: [Google]
1489203697403.png
817KB, 1240x830px
>>
File: 1483494946205.jpg (89KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483494946205.jpg
89KB, 640x400px
>>
File: HenryFOrdJewsQuoteMeme-1.jpg (207KB, 733x385px) Image search: [Google]
HenryFOrdJewsQuoteMeme-1.jpg
207KB, 733x385px
>>
>>126891830
replace all of your wikipedia citations with what wikipedia is citing, other than that it's pretty fantastic
>>
File: 1482300355193.jpg (99KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
1482300355193.jpg
99KB, 700x467px
>>
>>126896974
Nice blog
>>
>>126891830

do another one with all the famous cannibalism legal cases
>>
File: 1437997308466.jpg (4MB, 5874x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1437997308466.jpg
4MB, 5874x1596px
>>
File: 1401499475887.jpg (378KB, 829x1475px) Image search: [Google]
1401499475887.jpg
378KB, 829x1475px
>>126901259
>Marx, was secular, married a prussian dutchy in a protestant wedding and ascended through prussian aristocracy

Marx's "secularism" was always a facade.

There's a reason why his ideology was primarily aimed at Christianity, and caused the deaths of tens of millions of Christians.

Communism is political Judaism.
>>
File: 1400883066889.jpg (83KB, 550x594px) Image search: [Google]
1400883066889.jpg
83KB, 550x594px
>>126920612
>>
>>126891896
Great comment
>>
File: 1401458211671.jpg (177KB, 602x356px) Image search: [Google]
1401458211671.jpg
177KB, 602x356px
>>126920665
>>
>>126891830
> Poland - 1790 - Jews expelled by locals again.

Key word being again

Holy shit those cockroaches kept on coming back despite the fact that people hated them
>>
>>126891830
Jews are the new Honoray Cockroaches.
>>
File: 1401438866386.jpg (295KB, 520x489px) Image search: [Google]
1401438866386.jpg
295KB, 520x489px
>>126920906
>>
File: 1450868540078.png (3MB, 2225x961px) Image search: [Google]
1450868540078.png
3MB, 2225x961px
>>126921242
>>
File: 1474261287892.jpg (1MB, 2000x1709px) Image search: [Google]
1474261287892.jpg
1MB, 2000x1709px
>>126921367
>>
File: 1437997527623.jpg (1MB, 1722x1460px) Image search: [Google]
1437997527623.jpg
1MB, 1722x1460px
>>126921422
>>
File: IMG_20170415_211142.jpg (13KB, 196x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_211142.jpg
13KB, 196x188px
>>126891896
10 Star Post, R.I.P. in peace OP
>>
oy vey this thread is not kosher and not diverse
k guys genuinely asking, how can i make such big screen caps, i mean bigger than screen size. name of the software or add-on please, thanks
>>
>>126891896
FPBP. I love /pol/
>>
>>126891830
>1959 Cuba
wtf i love communism now
>>
>>126893494
its unuddah shoah
>>
>>126891830
Bump
>>
>>126891830
Great work OP, saved.
>>
>>126891830
Is there a book on this subject that's evenhanded, that's not flatly pro-Jewish or anti-semitic?
>>
File: 1466740996628.png (127KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1466740996628.png
127KB, 557x605px
Keep this thread bumped all day long
>>
File: 1494377955733.png (77KB, 354x403px) Image search: [Google]
1494377955733.png
77KB, 354x403px
>>126894165
I check it.
>>
>>126894165
0 jews
0 jews
0 jews
0 jews
0 jews

>t. Maximilian I

Excellent post numbers anon
>>
my heart bleeds for poor Jewish people
>>
File: 1456509572250.gif (2MB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
1456509572250.gif
2MB, 200x201px
>tfw i come into this thread every time it gets made
>>
File: 1495196410704.jpg (89KB, 415x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495196410704.jpg
89KB, 415x600px
If it smells like shit everywhere you go, check under your own shoe.
>>
>>126891830
any idiot that's ever plays ck2 knows this already
>>
Have you actually looked into each individual case of expulsion/genocide? All I see in the reason column is a whole lot of 'Jews Expelled/Killed', and some for religious fantasy horseshit such as 'heretical activity', or 'forced conversion' given as a punishment.
What does any of this mean? It's such a stupid endeavour that I'm in awe. You've found 311 cases of Jews being expelled from countries. Neato. But you've no idea how many are justified (most likely none), and, if anything, this only supports the belief that Jews have been historically (and unjustly) persecuted.
What I find really sad is that under '1938-1945', 'German Nation Socialist controlled areas' it states 'Jews expelled', and nothing else under 'Action/Reason'. Fuck you, dude. If one of the worst atrocities in history, the slaughter of 6 million Jews, is merely listed as 'expelled' then God knows what fucking horrors were committed in the many instances listed on your chart with 'killed' as a punishment.
>>
>>126929512
But they were expelled. And the reasons are widely know.
>>
>>126893494
>wasted
how?
>>
File: 1480219768087.jpg (139KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480219768087.jpg
139KB, 600x600px
>>126895869
>>126897659
>>
>>126891830
great work anon, (saved)
>>
File: jewish religious quotes.jpg (1MB, 871x6206px) Image search: [Google]
jewish religious quotes.jpg
1MB, 871x6206px
> "The Jews use every possible means to undermine the racial foundations of a subjugated people. In their systematic efforts to ruin girls and women they strive to break down the last barriers of discrimination between them and other peoples. The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jews might dominate.

>For as long as a people remain racially pure and are conscious of the treasure of their blood, they can never be overcome by the Jew. Never in this world can the Jews become masters of any people except a bastardized people. That's why the Jews systematically endeavour to lower the racial quality of a people by permanently adulterating the blood of the individuals who make up that people."

Hitler's own words, from Mein Kampf.
>>
File: jews finland norway.jpg (303KB, 693x1676px) Image search: [Google]
jews finland norway.jpg
303KB, 693x1676px
The six million number totally debunked:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

https://6millionfairytale.wordpress.com/more-proof-six-million-is-a-lie/
>>
File: 1plmqs.jpg (151KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1plmqs.jpg
151KB, 750x500px
>>126891830
>>
>>126891830
Christ-insanity is the reason jews have been kicked off the land 300x when it should have been one and done.
>>
File: communism jews v3.png (600KB, 650x994px) Image search: [Google]
communism jews v3.png
600KB, 650x994px
USSR = 100% a jewish creation, anyone who denies it is a Jew.

> The Secret Behind Communism:

https://youtu.be/WrieUdYe_e8?t=40s

> Putin admitting it was Jewish:

https://youtu.be/7bSAB5OPkwQ
>>
File: 6million.jpg (2MB, 2896x2626px) Image search: [Google]
6million.jpg
2MB, 2896x2626px
>>126929512
>What does any of this mean?

It means they were doing their usual, Jewish, Talmudic, Kabbalist bullshit, which Christians knew about since they've been doing it for so long, and it was called heresy because the Bible taught them about this sort of Jewish activity.

>Fuck you, dude. If one of the worst atrocities in history, the slaughter of 6 million Jews,
Don't you mean 7 million? Who could ever forget about the 13 million Jews who died in the Holocaust, you antisemite?

Never forget the 20 million Jews who died at the hand of Adolf Hitler.
>>
>>126891896
It's almost painful for you whites not to realize they should be exterminated for all the reasons and mountain of evidence against them. They are all liars, backstabbers, thieves and murderers. Yet here you are ruminating on these not coming to the painfully obvious solution to the problem they pose for all the whole world. Otherwise they'll continue on with their plans and agenda of genociding whites until none are left and make a holiday of your vanquished slaughtered.

Team white vs team jew, that's what it'll boil down to , nothing else matters.
>>
File: abrahamism is cancer.jpg (338KB, 800x1550px) Image search: [Google]
abrahamism is cancer.jpg
338KB, 800x1550px
>>126931592
>>
File: jewsexpelled1-1.jpg (327KB, 770x465px) Image search: [Google]
jewsexpelled1-1.jpg
327KB, 770x465px
>>126891830

wtf I love General Grant now...
>>
>>126891830

Also might want to add the fact that jews were also constitutionallyy banned from Norway for a few decades.
>>
File: jc.png (129KB, 575x607px) Image search: [Google]
jc.png
129KB, 575x607px
>>126932777

It's better to get Christians to understand the warning about Jewry in the Bible than it is to hope all Abrahamic religions suddenly disappear or they all somehow stop believing.
>>
>>126924387
>>126891830
>cuba

so....why no source on the Cuban one??? can't find anything...what's the point of including unsourced claims?
>>
>>126929512
Are you seriously suggesting that Jews are an innocent people? That for 2000 years they have only kept to themselves and prospered due to their cultural advantage(literacy, mathematics) ?

Even If we are even handed about what disposition jews had as a tightly knit diaspora, they will have had a similar ambition as other cultures in their time. Any time a nation or an empire has grown strong, it has expanded its power until it overreached and succumbed to decadence. It is reasonable to believe that there have been ambitious Jews that gained power to the point that they overreached, and imploded resulting in expulsion of his kin
>>
File: DAEvRbEUAAEv7yz.jpg (105KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
DAEvRbEUAAEv7yz.jpg
105KB, 960x540px
>>126921422
bless you for your work anon

>the struggle between the people and hatred amongst them is being nurtured by very specific groups. It's a small and ruthless international clique that is turning the people against each other. ..it does not want them to have peace ..it is a people who are at home both nowhere and everywhere ..who do not have anywhere a soil which they have grown up ..but who live in Berlin, or in Brussels tomorrow, Paris the day after ..and then Prague ..or Vienna ..or London and who are at home everywhere. They are the only ones who can be identified as international elements because they conduct their business everywhere.
>>
>>126891830
>compiling this list for over a year
being this autistic. this list proves literally nothing.
>>
>>126934178

t. kike shill. They destroyed your nation, killed millions of your countrymen and you still suck their tiny, mutilated dicks.
>>
File: 1495566957440.jpg (72KB, 618x565px) Image search: [Google]
1495566957440.jpg
72KB, 618x565px
>>126922577
checked

any paint utility that you can resize the Canvas
anything other than paint.exe, really

meme long and prosper
>>
(((>>126934178)))
muh autist if you have agency
>>
>>126934386
h_hi Norwegian anon
>>
File: 1449003684605.jpg (3MB, 2943x1569px) Image search: [Google]
1449003684605.jpg
3MB, 2943x1569px
>>126933981

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cuba
>Nearly 95% of Jews left Cuba for the United States after the arrival of Fidel Castro and his implementation of a communist government.[1] As part of the middle class, some Jews were made to serve in forced labor camps in the 1960s, but they were not targeted as an ethnic group by Castro's government.[1]

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Cuba.html
>>
>>126891830
what the fuck is that, Braille?
>>
File: 1470757564781.jpg (1MB, 1400x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470757564781.jpg
1MB, 1400x1080px
>>126934688
>>
>>126934688
>https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/Cuba.html
>Approximately 94 percent of Cuba’s Jewish population fled after the Revolution. Some settled in Israel, thanks to secret diplomatic efforts made by the Canadian government. While the Revolution did not target Jews specifically, they did suffer economically along with other members of Cuba’s middle class.

>Jews were by and large smart enough to GTFO after the revolution
>the revolution included some Jews (implying it wasn't an antisemitic revolution)
>while others were stuck on the island, Jews had a leg up due to secret maneuvering with Israel and Canada

fuck are you doing, bruh? this is all irrelevant and doesn't back up the notion they were "expelled"
>>
>>126891830
You madman!
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (772KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
772KB, 250x200px
>>126891830
good work britbong
>>
File: protocols of zion.png (2MB, 2790x9886px) Image search: [Google]
protocols of zion.png
2MB, 2790x9886px
>>126891830
saved
>>
File: 1495516193098.jpg (114KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495516193098.jpg
114KB, 1920x1280px
bump
>>
>>126891830
Good lord man.
>>
>>126891830
God's fucking work lad
>>
File: Expulsion.jpg (39KB, 654x425px) Image search: [Google]
Expulsion.jpg
39KB, 654x425px
>>126891830
Kek
>>
File: 1493535506430.jpg (20KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493535506430.jpg
20KB, 600x500px
>>126907135
lols austro cuck more like conquered and then left
>>
>>126935268

That's why it says "/forced into exile" I assume. I'm not the one who made the chart. According to the article, the ones who didn't leave only stayed because they were too old or poor, or because they actuallly believed in Castro.

Communism was originally a Jewish ideology, but because or the way it's setup, you sometimes get weird contradictions like strong anti-Zionism when it's led by gentiles, which is why countries like NK and Cuba are some of the only who aren't forced to suck circumcized Israeli cock.
>>
>>126891830
Is it coincidence that this OP is distracting our most autistic talent from Seth Rich?

You faggots are being played.

This thread just happens to be released the day we are about to break the DNC.

Yeah, right, schlomo.
>>
>>126936552
i get it, but it's inaccurate. anytime a country goes to shit, its Jewish population will decrease. I bet their pop decreased from Rhodesia when it became Zimbabwe, and the pop of Venezuela probably has recently decreased, but it's due to external factors not a crackdown. makes the rest of the list less credible. OP should delete non-sourced claims.
>>
>>126936936
>every single thread should be a Seth Rich thread and all others are shill
????
>>
File: Dio on the Jews.png (66KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
Dio on the Jews.png
66KB, 700x788px
They got kicked out for this.
>>
>>126891830
NOT ALL JEWS!
>>
>>126937225
Honstly, it should. That and red piling people on Muslims should be our only focus right now
>>
>>126937698
>red pill on muslims goy!
>but not JEWS!
>>
File: 1401422421407.jpg (2MB, 2273x4698px) Image search: [Google]
1401422421407.jpg
2MB, 2273x4698px
>>126937008
>its Jewish population will decrease

By 95%? I find that hard to believe, that's pretty much as close to a straight-up explusion as you can get, so "forced into exile" is accurate.
>>
>Action/Reason
>no reason
It's shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>126907135
>>126907787
>>126908296
>Mexico 1810

lol, they are counting our idependence war as "expulsion of whites". Fucking retarded, was the Murrican Independence war also expulsion of whites?
>>
Candlejack
>>
>>126937225
Anon Ignore the retards. Soon they'll become extinct. Then when that glorious day comes you'll look back and laugh at the day you paid any attention to the retards ridiculous thoughts.
>>
File: 1476848604818.png (280KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
1476848604818.png
280KB, 980x742px
>>126893494
>>
>>126938048
>was the Murrican Independence war also expulsion of whites?
No, it was an expulsion of proto leafs.
Also, Mexican independence was a mistake. Wouldn't you be happier still being a part of the Spanish Empire?
>>
>>126891830
This deserves a sticky
>>
File: 1484335612658.jpg (1MB, 345x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1484335612658.jpg
1MB, 345x5000px
>>
File: prescod.jpg (65KB, 640x278px) Image search: [Google]
prescod.jpg
65KB, 640x278px
>>126940469
>>
>>126937462
And to think they have the gall to accuse Hilter of turning them in to lampshades.
>>
>>126940779
They wanted to see if anyone would believe it if they accused this time.
>>
File: fellow white.jpg (98KB, 594x479px) Image search: [Google]
fellow white.jpg
98KB, 594x479px
>>126940469
kek
>>
>>126891830
This is great and all, but couldn't the Jews simply handwave this by claiming the title of "most unfairly hated and persecuted race" rather than "most fairly hated because they're fucking terrible race"?

Normies already sympathize with Jews, wouldn't be hard to flip this list's message on its head in their view.
>>
>>126894443
What's this document?
>>
>>126891830
>some of your forefathers killed a Nazarene religious founder
>said religion later becomes religion of Europe
>be personally innocent
>get constantly blamed and expelled only because of a spurious connection to a distant historical event

not really a great argument for anti-semitism
a good argument that europeans r dumb
>>
File: 1474133895701.png (453KB, 1804x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1474133895701.png
453KB, 1804x2160px
>>126940779

Jews always project everything they do onto other people.

They claim Hitler did all this cruel, nonsensical shit like "human soap", "lampshade", "gas chamber", but this is the kind of shit that could only come from a Jewish mind.

They claimed Hitler wanted to genocide 6 million Jews, but they're the ones who starved 6 people in the Holodomor and killed a lot more than that in the USSR and other places. They claimed he wanted to genocide Slavs, but they're the ones who wanted to do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAYtknd1ncY
>Karl Marx planned Holocaust for Europe's Racial Trash

They claim whites are evil for invading the Middle-East and put the blame on us, yet Israel and the Zionists in the government and media are the ones behind all these wars.

They talk about "white privilege", and "white supremacy", yet they're the ones who have all of that and are incredibly nepotistic about it. They call whites "racist" yet Israel is one of the most "racist" states you could imagine, and they're openly "racist" against whites and Arabs all the time.

They claim Hitler wanted to "take over the world", yet they're the ones who are trying to do that through a world government.

Soros even blamed fucking Russia for the "refugee crisis" and terrorism even though he's the one directly responsible for it. And they blame "Russia" for "hacking the elections" and influencing US politics, even though the Israeli lobby has so much power and Jews pretty much control the US.

Jewish history is filled with that. They keep shifting the blame to distract from their own wrongdoings.
>>
File: wew.png (10KB, 314x349px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
10KB, 314x349px
>>126891830
its beautiful OP
>>
seriously, when jews claim that everyone hates them and everyone is anti-""""semitic"""", you have to ask yourself WHY>!?!<!

and its not because muh jewish
>>
File: 1401168184007.jpg (416KB, 813x675px) Image search: [Google]
1401168184007.jpg
416KB, 813x675px
>>126943768
>starved 6 people in the Holodomor

starved 6 million people*
>>
File: 1408468454253.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1408468454253.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
I wish someone would nuke israel
>>
File: 1385777968301.png (11KB, 274x290px) Image search: [Google]
1385777968301.png
11KB, 274x290px
>>126893494

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU&t=1s
>>
File: 1465694363512.jpg (296KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1465694363512.jpg
296KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: 1401144134535.jpg (1MB, 2456x1672px) Image search: [Google]
1401144134535.jpg
1MB, 2456x1672px
>>
File: cover.jpg (17KB, 325x421px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
17KB, 325x421px
>>126946002
>>
>It's almost like there is a recurring theme

THIS TRULY AND FORTUITOUSLY DOTH TICKLE THINE PICKLE
>>
File: 1487107117564.jpg (70KB, 1024x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487107117564.jpg
70KB, 1024x375px
>>126891830
OP i salute your valiant support to our cause
>>
File: 1464200591778.png (421KB, 967x784px) Image search: [Google]
1464200591778.png
421KB, 967x784px
>>126947246
>>
>>126891830

good thing britfags focusing on what's important.
Nice use of your time, this will surely show them jews!
you've won goyim congrajulations.

europe is fixed now. lololol
>>
File: dio 1942-2010.jpg (77KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
dio 1942-2010.jpg
77KB, 1024x819px
>>126933628

Yeah, that might be more realistic.

>>126937462

> "Dio on the Jews.png"

I thought it was gonna be Ronnie James Dio. So disappointed.

https://youtu.be/CLuUDrrP44k

The jews will "tell you black is really white. The moon is just the sun at night" ...
>>
>>
File: 1490252887259.jpg (2MB, 2832x3916px) Image search: [Google]
1490252887259.jpg
2MB, 2832x3916px
>>
>>126891830
When you say the jews were expelled from egypt are you counting the exodus? Because they claim they were fleeing slavery but I bet the Egyptians wanted them out after the pestilence and chaos they caused. Plus the torah is ot going to tell us accurated unbiased information.
>>
File: 1488597620258.jpg (69KB, 738x606px) Image search: [Google]
1488597620258.jpg
69KB, 738x606px
bump

Many important redpills in this thread!
>>
File: goebbles twitter combined.png (533KB, 600x1070px) Image search: [Google]
goebbles twitter combined.png
533KB, 600x1070px
>>
>>126891830
shut this thread down now
>>
>>126941984
You're right, they already do this.
>>
>>126891896
>it is then and only then, that one can truly appreciate the gravity of the Jewish Questio
you are aware that People of EVERY FUCKING NATIONALITY get expelled too, right?

For fuck sake, if you had stat showing that JEw were never expelled, you would use it as n exemple that jews get special treatment.

All your numbers show is that there are criminal that happens to be Jew. Nothing new, there, there are criminal of all nationalities.
>>
>>126957204
Somebody turned the oven up on this Jew.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 131

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.