[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dotcom Day: May 23, 2017: the day the DNC killed off /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: mona dotcom.jpg (129KB, 374x752px) Image search: [Google]
mona dotcom.jpg
129KB, 374x752px
Two days ago /pol/ was hepped as fuck over Dotcom dishing on Seth Rich. You just wait, everyone said. You just fucking wait.

Then yesterday even before Dotcom let out his underwhelming greasy fart, a flood of DNC shills spamfucked every /pol/ thread rendering any conversation on Rich impossible.

Same happened on Fox, and then Hannity's twitter feed. He duly back-pedalled in line with his employer. Killed the story. Subject closed.

Fast forward to today, and just look at the sorry beaten state of /pol/. It's like every last gasp of breathe has been sucked out.

All that remains is for the DNC shills to raise their signature Black Cock flag.

Turn out the lights when you leave, oldfags. There's a new gang in town. They're here to fuck your girlfriend, you're not invited to join inn and you're never getting her back.
>>
File: 842.png (334KB, 880x720px) Image search: [Google]
842.png
334KB, 880x720px
>>126887500
Russia killed Seth Rich, not the DNC.

If you really think about it, the DNC would not be able to cover something like this up. Not for this long, anyway. It would be a huge happening that would destroy the Democrats forever, which is what /pol/ fantasize about.

Russia, on the other hand, could easily survive any accusation of assassination. After all, CIA has killed several Russian diplomats, like the highly aesthetic Turkey assassination.

Russia killed Seth Rich to cover up their ties to Wikileaks. :^)
>>
Literally only t_d cancer thought they had something. Anyone who has been here for more than the last year would know kim dotcum is a fat autistic liar and that Hannity would get BTFO
>>
>>126887788
Kill yourself.
>>
>>126887788
There's literally no evidence that Russia killed Seth Rich you shill.
>>
>>126887788
>>126888081

Exactly what I was talking about. This wasn't the conversation two days ago. I saw about three guys saying stuff like this while the rest called them Jews.
>>
>>126888224
Futhermore, If they imply Russia, they imply CIA too
>>
>>126888308

If it was Russia then Assange is basically a Russian operative.

Assange is the key to all this.
>>
Shareblue/Clinton/Soros won
>>
But the real question that I've seen no one ask is
do u leik mudkips?
>>
>>126893227

pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything. etc.
>>
>>126887788
cuck detected
>le russia did it

lol, every time you cucks fuck up it's Russia's fault

noone is ever going to believe that
>>
>>126887500
you think we give a damn if the story is true or not? oh sweet summer child.
>>
>>126887500
>They're here to fuck your girlfriend, you're not invited to join inn and you're never getting her back.

only a faggot shill would think that /pol/ has gf
>>
>>126887500
If you insist on continuing to make these shitty pizza gate tier faux-happening threads can you at least call the man by his real name, Kim Schmitz? The worst part about this beyond /pol/ worshipping a fat, money-laundering slob (who clearly outJews the Jews in sloth and greed) is that you insist on calling him a name that sounds like it is out of a bad 90's Mad TV sketch.
>>
>>126888224
None that the DNC did either fatty
>>
>>126894274

We'll call him by the name he calls himself. The one that's on his passport. But feel free to go fuck yourself.
>>
>>126887500
Kill yourself you pathetic shill
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.