[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

predictions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: nazi robots from the future.jpg (56KB, 483x604px) Image search: [Google]
nazi robots from the future.jpg
56KB, 483x604px
shall we play a game?
lets have your predictions for the future.
i predict war and famine on a global scale with tens of billions wiped out. but i start my predictions with korea setting off an emp in high earth orbit. sending us and our tech back to the fucking stone ages. whats your predictions dark lurkers of the chan?
>>
>>126885395
I predict the next dark age, a fate that will creep up upon us so slowly that we won't realize that it's already begun. In the end, the part of our culture that will live on to the next cycle will be our comic book heroes. Future civilizations will discuss the significance of Batman, Superman and other demigods we had.
>>
File: the forever war.jpg (74KB, 336x500px) Image search: [Google]
the forever war.jpg
74KB, 336x500px
>>126885395
>>
File: IMG_0039.jpg (209KB, 907x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
209KB, 907x300px
>>126885395
>korea setting off an emp in high earth orbit

I'm 12, what even is the ionosphere?
>>
I predict Donald Trump revealing his true nature of Kekulhu and by the year 2029 will have consumed 73% of the normie population.
>>
oh i couldnt do that,
i only have an i iq of under 70 and me only have knowledge of olympic water polo.Zagreb, Croatia got a good team this year.

no spoilers.
>>
File: The Prophecy.jpg (128KB, 773x808px) Image search: [Google]
The Prophecy.jpg
128KB, 773x808px
>>126885395
It's happening.
>>126882968
>>
>>126886813
>Rod and ring will strike

Rod Stewarttttt poopy
>>
Everything either slowly goes to shit for the next 20 years tjen we have soke form of huge collapse and the world basically restarts or white man says enough and goes on a genocidal conquest and makes the world peaceful within a Year.
>>
>>126885395
>but i start my predictions with korea setting off an emp in high earth orbit. sending us and our tech back to the fucking stone ages.
Why are everyone's predictions always video game tier?
>>
>>126885395
Muslims attacking Europe.West fighting back.100 million people die in the West on both sides.Many more in Africa because no one feeds them any longer.West finally wins and goes to the stars.jews all forced to be deported to Africa and breed with kongo negroes for
lolz ! No more jews ! End of story.
>>
>>126885395
I predict transhumanism to take its first steps during the next one or two decades, both in the field of mechanical augmentation and genetic engineering.
>>
>>126885395
>tens of billions wiped out
stupid anglo
>>
>>126885395
Germany gets nukes and becomes untouchable, starts taking over Eastern European countries with its EU army and launches insurgency in Russia while simultaneously destabilizing its economy. Meanwhile China maintains its hegemony on cheap labor by using hapa chinks in Africa to work in factories. The US fades from prominence as the world moves on from oil-based energy and once the petrodollar fails the US balkanizes ala the USSR.
>>
>>126892380
/thread, I guess
>>
>>126885737
>we won't realize it has begun

I have some bad news for you...
>>
>>126885395
I predict OP will suck cock, as far as the eye can see.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.