[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ hate Jews so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 55e6f0b4c461889a6e8b4576.jpg (71KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
55e6f0b4c461889a6e8b4576.jpg
71KB, 500x499px
Hello from reddit!

After lurking a lot here you misogynistic, racist right wing chaps seem to constantly dismiss the atrocities committed against Jews such as the Holocaust and denial of Israel as a legitimate state. My husband is Jewish and we have a wonderful son. Every Jewish person I've met is lovely and they're some of the nicest people I know!

Maybe you guys should think how your actions affect those around you.
>>
>>126884623
there was no Holocaust

Germany was only mowing the lawn
>>
File: MAXIMUM.gif (561KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
MAXIMUM.gif
561KB, 625x626px
>>126884623
>>
>>126884623
>Hello from Reddit
Your opinion doesn't fucking matter if you use Reddit.
>>
>>126884623
A jew spat on me for being christain. Wat now m8?
>>
YES! Based jews!
>>
>>126884623
>theyre wonderful people
>they chopped my sons dick off
>theyre wonderful
>being this jewie
disgusting
>>
>>126884623
A lot of us oldfags were making Nazi propaganda images for the lulz, saying edgy shit like Holocaust never happened and the newfags are now taking them seriously and unironically posting as proof that Jews are out to get us.

Also, if you can't laugh at other people's misfortune, you have to go back.
>>
>>126884623
there are a couple of types of jews. globalist and zionist are general classifications based on motive

zionist want to churn butter in a fucking desert and own all the land in said faggy desert

globalist want every one to race mix because biblically speaking it was frowned upon. they actually have a slur for people of a mixed lineage and esau was hated by god before he was born. esau was of a mixed lineage though you can argue he was hated because he rejected his ancestors and hated being mixed (which would all be part of gods master plan) it tends to be interpreted that god hated some half blood
>>
>>126884623

And jews raped my dog now what you filthy christianophobe?!
>>
wtf i love jews now
>>
>>126884623
tell me where to get merchant visa card then shove your b8 up your arse
>>
>>126885457
Zionists = Nationalists

Globalists are a minority of people who stand to make a lot of money.
>>
File: 1459419479931.jpg (121KB, 640x788px) Image search: [Google]
1459419479931.jpg
121KB, 640x788px
>>
>>126887866
based Habsburg
>>
The war of Gog vs Magog happens when blasphemy will be driven out of the borders of biblical Israel. All Muslims, Christians, and Jews will observe the same laws or they won't be living there. Biblical Israel has no relationship with modern Israel and modern Judaism has little if nothing in common with Biblical Judaism other than rituals.

It's not hate. It's the realization that a pile of frauds are standing on the graves of their ancestors making trouble and claiming God allows them to make trouble. It's bullshit and everyone knows it but them.
>>
File: CqKWX3TVYAALZU8.jpg (173KB, 882x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CqKWX3TVYAALZU8.jpg
173KB, 882x1200px
>>126884623
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.