[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kirchentag Berlin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: maerkel.jpg (132KB, 1024x722px) Image search: [Google]
maerkel.jpg
132KB, 1024x722px
So, from this evening till Sunday evening, over 100k protestant christians will gather in Berlin for Kirchentag. Will the security precautions be enough or will someone use this massing of people?
>>
>>126878625
>protestant
Get bombed
>>
Oh, Obama is in Berlin as well for that event btw.
>>
>>126878625
>Merkel & Obama on the guest list

They'll probably execute you on the point if you just so much as sneeze. I very highly doubt anything is going to happen.
>>
>>126878968
>Obama is in Berlin as well for that event btw
Literally why?
He is just as irrelevant as Jimmy Carter at this point.
>>
>>126879660
Because the churches in Germany are heavily pushing for globalism. They are much more companies than religious entities.
>>
I hope the big truck of peace drives thru all these concrete blocks and manages to kill a hundred infidels.
>>
>>126878729
Indians are proud of how they have the highest daily Christian murder rate in the world aren't they?
>>
>>126880078
In terms of % population we are very low, our murder rate is high because we are overpopulated. Iraq and Syria have higher Christian murder rate than us.

And no, nobody is proud of it because nobody talks about it.
>>
File: hindumachtdichmesser.jpg (24KB, 400x283px) Image search: [Google]
hindumachtdichmesser.jpg
24KB, 400x283px
>>126880078
What indians are we talking about here?
The hindus dont like them but I havnt heard of systematic killing yet, only stuff like hindu conversion teams doing the same as missionaries or reversing their work which makes them buttmad lol.
>>
>>126880324
Does it just upset you that Christians from distant countries actually care more about your lower caste than you do? Is that why you slaughter Christans and deny them food in the bread lines?
>>
>>126880509
>Is that why you slaughter Christans?
I am a catholic numbnuts

And nobody slaughters Christians here.
>>
>>126880393
>systematic
as in, if they see a church or impromtu church where they are feeding these street dwellers and converting them to Christianity, they murder the Indian pastor, they murder the missionary, they beat the street dweller and deny him any food or gov't help (Christians are specifically denied gov't assistance), and they burn the food stockpile.
>>
Just a matter of time OP, just a matter of time....
>>
En de vogels vliegen van West- naar Oost-Berlijn
Worden niet teruggefloten, ook niet neergeschoten
Over de Muur, over het IJzeren Gordijn
Omdat ze soms in het oosten
Soms ook in het westen willen zijn
Omdat er brood ligt soms bij de Gedächtniskirche
Soms op het Alexanderplein
>>
>>126878625
Are they putting the barricades on the footpaths?
>>
>>126880773
Might be a regional issue then.
Remember that some states get rather tense about foreign organisations making their lower classes dependent in any way and thus introduce a rogue political influence. The chinese also regulary deport missionarys.

Not nice, but such is pragmatism outside of the west.
>>
>>126880773
Nothing like that happens here, maybe a few isolated cases.
>>
>>126880968
I don't think they'll ever attack a high profile target.
Their goal is to stop the Western countries from attacking their Caliphate so they can recover from their losses and strengthen their sphere of influence. They are trying to achieve that by terrorizing the civilians and thus exerting pressure on the politicians to end the attacks.

They know fully well that if they killed a high profile target all they'd get is an actual war against them rather than just a rocket every now and then. It's why they will never go after those with actual power.
>>
>>126881693
They would be rather stupid to kill those who let in their brethen too.
>>
File: Sons_of_Abraham.png (45KB, 1344x638px) Image search: [Google]
Sons_of_Abraham.png
45KB, 1344x638px
>>126881197
Almost there anon. pic related.
>>126881363
it is a common occurrence there. i know a group of indians who maintain missionary work there and travel inbetween. They have to hire security, they say locals prefer their poor and lepers to die in the streets than to be saved to Christ and fed. The fact that you defend them makes me think you are not really a Catholic.
https://youtu.be/-pAmKCpC0m0
>>
>>126881847
That too maybe, team yellow cant afford many losses. Seems like they need to brush up on their own faith then: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C4%81na
>>
>>126882206
team yellow is over half of humanity.
>>
Hope not, we need a religion war
>>
>>126882707
On the surface, china on your pic might turn orangish at the end of this century while bhuddists lack an appropiate birthrate to keep up with the prophetic faiths which is which might be a reason they are bunkering down hard in indochina.
>>
>>126881847
>they say locals prefer their poor and lepers to die in the streets than to be saved to Christ and fed
They haven't found compassion and the way of Christ, forgive them.
>>126882707
Buddhists have a negative population growth rate, we'll get there soon
>>
File: 67-0.jpg (29KB, 399x582px) Image search: [Google]
67-0.jpg
29KB, 399x582px
>>126878968
>Oh, Obama is in Berlin as well for that event btw.
I moved here to get away from that dindu.
>>
File: 1493536465064.jpg (20KB, 283x447px) Image search: [Google]
1493536465064.jpg
20KB, 283x447px
>>126878625

>christians
>protestant

Pick one, Ulrich.
>>
>>126878729
100k prodies sounds like a target rich environment.
>>
>>126883949
>flag checks out
>>
>>126878625
>protecucks
>>
>>126878625
>protestant christians
If you're not catholic, you're not christian.
Enjoy your eternity in hell
>>
>>126884589
>eternity
Wouldnt it be purgatory and then heaven?
If protestants would go to eternal hell by catholic scripture internal religious wars would never have ended in europe.
https://forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=5079
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.