[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We should file charges against Ariana Grande

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: xxl.jpg (32KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
xxl.jpg
32KB, 800x450px
We should file charges against Ariana Grande.

> She should be held personally accountable for all the deaths
> She did not provide enough security for her ecent
> She makes music which is not appropriate for persons under the age of 16
> She should never have allowed underage people to attend her concert

In my head if have so much more I want to blame her for, but I seem unable to formulate it.
>>
>>126872848
Better idea: We troll her until she learns to hate the shitskin muslims.
>>
>>126872848
Well that's fucking stupid
>>
>>126872899
Better idea: We bomb the shitskin muslims
>>
>>126872899
>>126872899
>>126872899
>>
>>126872848

Event security is the venue's responsibility you dumb toothpaste.
>>
>>126872848
Wouldn'tthe blame rest on the venue not the headliner?
Im pretty sure any rave/concert provides there own security company and just pay the artist x amount of money to play
>>
You're a fucking idiot. Whatever your personal opinion of Ariana Grande is, she is in no way responsible for any of this.
>>
http://defamer.gawker.com/report-ariana-grande-hopes-her-fans-all-fucking-die-1635797442
>>
File: onelessproblem.png (46KB, 630x615px) Image search: [Google]
onelessproblem.png
46KB, 630x615px
>>126872848

For what?

My girl kyia said that show was lit
>>
File: Shariana Grenade.jpg (48KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
Shariana Grenade.jpg
48KB, 672x372px
>>126872848
Why do you think she is paying for the funerals of the dead she doesn't want to get sued along with the venue.
>>
>>126872848
The slut didn't go to the hospital to see her injuried fans, she doesn't give a single fuck. She didn't put flowers for the victims too.
She is utterly disgusting with her full face of makeup and her fake tears.
>>
>>126872848
Guilty of emptying my ball sack not much else
>>
>>126872848
Thats so retarded, I hope your mother still loves you, but what I really find about this post is
>we
>>
>>126872848
>We should file charges against Ariana Grande.
What about charging stupid parents for allowing underaged kids attend this filth show of hers.
>>126872848
>> She makes music which is not appropriate for persons under the age of 16
>>
>>126872848
I hate her as much as the next guy but this is retarded. The bomber blew himself up outside the venue after the concert was over and people were leaving. That's not the fault of the venue's security, they kept him out of the venue, they can't keep him off the streets. You want to blame someone, blame the UK government who had him on a watch list but didn't arrest or deport him before he had a chance to allah snackbar.
>>
>>126873245
I'm not a pathetic American that sues over butthurt feeling in the hope of scoring some easy money.

I want justice to be served and I want to see her in jail.
>>
>>126873245
Hnnnggggh
>>
>>126873843
Euros just getting more and more cucks

>look here I'm scared to demand justice from the muslims so let me go adter the pop stars
>>
File: Ariana Grande-two_dollar_whore.jpg (62KB, 857x768px) Image search: [Google]
Ariana Grande-two_dollar_whore.jpg
62KB, 857x768px
>>126872848
I hope her singing carrier is finished. It should be finished, she can go now and become real $2 whore on the street corner.
>>
>>126873779
>or deport him
he was born there you fuck,
he did that because of the filth that that slut is projecting on young girls.
>>
>>126874273
I said arrest or deport, lrn2reed leaf
>>
>>126872848
>blame anyone but mudslimes
Fuck you ahmed
>>
File: DAgSgu6XcAADleF.jpg (107KB, 568x960px) Image search: [Google]
DAgSgu6XcAADleF.jpg
107KB, 568x960px
>>126873779
yout arguement is this....
>>
>>126874068
She'll make a tribute album for the victims, make millions, donate like 10% to the victim families and will be lauded as a saint by the media.
>>
>>126872848
I'm sure terrible music and screaming tweens could drive even the saneist person to self destruction but the elephant in the room here is mental illness and drugs and it links all mass murder acts. it is not a reasonable or rational act which would imply a mental disposition.

in america also all mass shooters were either on mind altering drugs or mentally disturbed

the majority or muslims are inbred because of first cousin marrages and have low IQs and are mentally retarded and aggressive.

i was speaking to a deluded lefty friend yesterday who won't accept cultures aren't equal and this, our enemy within is the real problem.

feels and equality is a ego driven denial of reality that objective nothing is equal including cultures and actions. this refusial to accept a principled right and wrong because it isolates a truth (and to have a fixed position is labeled as extremist while no psoition and subjectivity is safe and non-commital) is why fags and virtual signaller will always excuse terrorism and by extention and this is more serious our own liberties.

with out honestly indentifying the real problem people we all have to suffer censorship and loss of liberty because of this lack of truth.

so yes mental illness, drugs and moral and princpled weakness is what is fucking the west... mind you it has been bread and circuses for a while now.
>>
>>126874273
So what if he was born in Europe? We should still deport them to isis controlled lands.

Muh human rights. Suck a dick.
>>
>>126874451
No, my argument is he should have been arrested before he blew himself up. The UK is going full Big Brother with surveillance and still can't stop these fuckers before they act. It's because they refuse to focus on the mudslimes because that would be "racist." They need to stop pretending anyone could be a bomber and focus on the group that keeps doing the killing.
>>
File: hp-promo-375-hp-promo-375.png (118KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
hp-promo-375-hp-promo-375.png
118KB, 750x500px
>>126872848
The attack didn't occur inside the arena you dumbfuck
>>
>>126874429
No, I think sluts like Ariana Grande attracted muslims to revolt against that filth that she is projecting in her songs and her shows especially for very young girls.
Ariana Grande was destroying those girls on a moral spiritual level, muslim destroy them on physical level.
Both should burn in hell.
Maybe that muslim actually saved their souls from being perverted even more and lost forever by being exposed to her filthy music.
>>
>>126874542
sad but probably true, that's the way things usually turn out
>>
>>126873046
Then they win. Ask the leaves.
>>
>>126872848
NO WE NEED TO REMOVE MUSLIMS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
>>
>>126875609
>NO WE NEED TO REMOVE MUSLIMS
And remove all sluts like Ariana Grande while you at it
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.