[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like this news

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

This is one of the Brexit consequences that is truly awesome.
>>
>>126869316
Clearing is a crucial part of the financial infrastructure and London is the dominant centre in Europe. Around 70 per cent of euro-denominated trades, with a notional value of €930bn (£792bn), are cleared in the capital each day, according to a 2016 House of Lords report.

In The Times on Monday, Mr Rolet wrote that moving euro clearing out of London would “increase, not reduce, levels of systemic risk and increase costs for European companies, diverting capital away from the European economy.”

He added: “London clears 18 major currencies and these multi-currency netting efficiencies meant LCH [London Stock Exchange's clearing house] saved its customers $21bn in capital last year. Strip out euro clearing and you lose these efficiencies, potentially increasing cumulative trading costs by €100bn over five years.

“If Europe insists on trying to implement an artificial, inefficient location policy, it will only hurt the European capital markets and real economy.”

The LSE boss said that moving clearing, which is estimated to support up to 100,000 jobs would, “fragment global markets.”
>>
>>126869316
Did you read beyond the headline OP?
>>
>>126869316
You are working hard tonight. How much do they pay for overtime nowadays?
>>
>>126869316
All this shilling over some 400lb fat fuck about to wreck house. I love to watch you faggots squirm lol
>>
>>126869434
Oh god please let us back in the EU, we didn't sign up to this. Please
>>
>>126869518
Yes -> >>126869434
>>
>>126869523
>You are working hard tonight. How much do they pay for overtime nowadays?
I just got up and have finished my Colombian coffee and my honey-butter Brötchen. Just 50min ago I was sound asleep.
>>
File: 1478893031284.jpg (364KB, 2122x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1478893031284.jpg
364KB, 2122x1415px
>>126870056
wow confirmed fag LOL
>>
>>126869316

>be Dutchfag with bad VPN
>Brexit happens
>companies are like 'shit, these people are retarded. better leave quickly'
>staking out Amsterdam because nearby
>also Dutch give good tax breaks to foreign companies

We're gonna make soooooo much money off the Brexit. You can't even imagine allllll that money we're gonna make. I'm touching my nipples just thinking about is mang alllllll that money.
>>
>>126869316
Oh for crying out loud can you give it a rest for a day? Just one day? Give it a rest? That possible?

Or do I need to filter German flags as well as American flags?
>>
>>126870192
>wow confirmed fag LOL
No, just rich. My Polish model gf loves Colombian coffee, so we have that instead of the normal African coffee.
>>
>>126871317
Not sure what you are talking about. Losing 100,000 jobs and 80 billion is a noteworthy bit of information. Your Brexit is fucked. Deal with it.

And I doubt Brexit is keeping you safe either... you have a massive homegrown terrorism problem. At least here in Germany we do not condone Sharia zones.
>>
File: 1452153904195.jpg (32KB, 413x351px) Image search: [Google]
1452153904195.jpg
32KB, 413x351px
>>126871447
by all means keep chasing your tail pedro
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.