[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cosmopolitan caught lying about muslims after Manchester >one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Cosmopolitan caught lying about muslims after Manchester

>one sikh offers free cab rides
>Cosmo asks for permission to retweet him
>calls him a muslim

Will scum like this ever be held accountable?
>>
File: DAh3ck2WAAANTEp.jpg (102KB, 749x940px) Image search: [Google]
DAh3ck2WAAANTEp.jpg
102KB, 749x940px
Original
>>
File: IMG_1216.png (638KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1216.png
638KB, 750x1334px
>>126862662
Their edited article, not explaining why they changed the title so people see beard and instantly assume Muslim.
>>
Sikhs are generally peaceful and friendly.. Plus their religion was created to fight islam, so that's a plus.
>>
>>126864359
Didn't the liberals kick your one sikh out of parliament?
>>
>>126864359

he would be super pissed at being called a muslim in that article

but then you can't expect them to let reality get in the way of shaping their narrative
>>
>>126864359
Muslims and Sikhs at my university get along great. Fuck off with your stereotypes and generalizations.
>>
File: 1495565148841.png (179KB, 796x830px) Image search: [Google]
1495565148841.png
179KB, 796x830px
>>126862662
>>
>>126864780

>but at MY university

like anyone gives a fuck mate
>>
File: wthh.jpg (42KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
wthh.jpg
42KB, 550x550px
>>126862662
how utterly pathetic
>>
>>126864667
He won't be kicked out. Just a slap on the wrist. He's our Minister of Defence btw.
>>
>>126862662
>offering "free" taxi drivers for underage girls
Heh
>>
>>126863240
>we apologize for the error

I hate shit like this, you don't apologize for the error, you feel sorry people noticed. It's so inauthentic.

It's like me calling you a cheapskate and getting offended because you get mad "I didn't mean it like that bro". I did mean it like that, I just didn't expect your reaction
>>
>>126864955
How long until it is revealed that it was rapingham on wheels?
>>
>cabbies give free rides out of Manchester
>most cabbies are immigrants from the third world
>probably lots of unmarked cars children mistook for cabbies
>14 children go missing and still aren't found

Really makes you think.
>>
>>126864780
He is not saying that they cannot get along. He is saying the religion started as a counter to Islam.
>>
>>126862662

>no archive of tweet

Fake news.
>>
>>126864780
meant to reply to >>126864686
>>
>>126862662
Everyone knows Muslims are good.
And Islam is the religion of peace!!!
Just look at this man he speaks for all muslims.
Don't look a the the "terrorists", they are just mentally ill and not real muslims.
>>
>>126864780
i dont believe this, they tolerate, they ignore but i guarantee the do not "get along great"

Fuck you
>>
Sikh is a type of muslim, isn't it not XD ?? They're both brown and from the same place haha :D
>>
>>126866357 I'm a Sikh and can confirm that within my friend group we all share a disdain for Muslims and Islam. I do have Muslim friends though, just can't trust em.
>>
>>126864780
>my indoctrination center
That's your problem boyo, wait until you go out into the real world.
>>
>>126862662

Cosmopolotian only took it down after they were accused of being racist for stereotyping (assuming a brown man with a beard has to be a muslim).

What an insane world we live in.
>>
how was Sikhism invented to counter islam? can anyone explain further?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.