[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEUS VULT!! - The Christian Lions of Babylon Brigades

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Babylon%20Brigade[1].jpg (38KB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
Babylon%20Brigade[1].jpg
38KB, 533x300px
So /pol/, your life is in shambles. Society has abandoned you. Your life is going nowhere it seems. It feels like there's nothing to live for.

Are you afraid of dying for your faith?

>>Iraqi Christians, the Chaldean and Syriac people with their local Iraqi citizen support are training in Baghdad to defend all Christians towns in Mesopotamia from the foreign criminal terrorists of daash and from terrorist loving countries such as Afghanistan, Saudia Arabia, Qatar, Tunis, Turkey, Kuwait, Libya and Morocco. The Iraqi forces will defeat the criminals that are using their religion to massacre innocent native Iraqis.

Why wouldn't you move to Iraq and join the CLoB? This is the Crusade you keep talking about. They defend the Christian towns throughout Iraq and the Levant, those innocents who accepted Jesus into their life being sold into slavery. They are fighting for Christendom. They need soldiers. People like you. Devout worshipers who want nothing more than to end the plague of Islam.

Help ease the suffering of your fellow Christians, and join the Babylon Brigade.
>>
>send whites to die for sandniggers
>>
File: christcucks.jpg (36KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
christcucks.jpg
36KB, 620x465px
deus vult!
>>
>oriental christians
>not heretics who bring disaster to themselves through devil-worship

Get red-pilled, T.B.H., O.P.
>>
File: 07e.png (129KB, 354x504px) Image search: [Google]
07e.png
129KB, 354x504px
No GOYM

You must accept Islam. Don't follow the kike on a stick, silly goys
>>
They probably don't want stupid White kids who only know finance, can't speak Arabic, and don't know anything about war.
>>
>>126862612
Can I donate or are they a terrorist organization?
>>
>>126863268
>muh jews

Zzz... zzZzzz... Zzz... zzz... Zzz...

Yawn.
>>
File: trumpass.jpg (34KB, 838x451px) Image search: [Google]
trumpass.jpg
34KB, 838x451px
Please upvote so I can be a youtube http s:// youtu.be/4fyjU-KPIDI please please please
>>
File: g24g.png (808KB, 984x777px) Image search: [Google]
g24g.png
808KB, 984x777px
KEK
>>
>>126863280
What do you know about war?
>>
>>126863486
this. have fun getting kidnapped and murdered by Muslims.
>>
>>126862612
>training in Baghdad
That's a no go area for like a year now, kidnappings daily, car bombs weekly.

Would be near impossible to trust any kind of recruitment in Baghdad "Mr. ISIS will meet you at the airport goyim!" surprised they don't do this in Erbil then use it as a command HQ for kebab removal units.
>>
>>126862612
If I wanted to die defending Israel and shitskins I'd joint the regular military
>>
>>126863711
>not fighting to your last dying breath
>>
>>126863486
That article is talking about various militias, the babylon brigade is all christian obv. https://www.faceberg.com/ChaldeanNation/
>>
>>126864114
This
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.