[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1982 >Britain has it shit island 8000 miles away get attacked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: zzp.jpg (14KB, 236x348px) Image search: [Google]
zzp.jpg
14KB, 236x348px
>Britain has it shit island 8000 miles away get attacked
>Sends the entire British navy 8000 miles to beat the shit out of an unorganized group of militant radicals

>Britain has 100 citizens killed on its own soil
>Blames it on right wing false flaggers and call its a night for tea

What happened to this country? Didn't you rule the world once?
>>
>>126856032

Are you kidding? They're putting soldiers on the streets as we speak. Shit's getting real.
>>
>>126856032
> Britain is righteously murdering sandniggers throughout the middle east with air strikes and drone warfare at America's right hand, 100 civilian casualties a day entirely unremarkable in this modern-day repackaged Deus Vult
> gets very occasional blowback on home turf
> Muzzies target degenerate future coalburners, saving Brits noose money on the future Day of the Rope

All in a jolly day's work old bean
>>
>>126857772

Stop apologizing for your despicable religion you dirty sand nigger fuck. I hope some jihadist kills you and your family.
>>
>>126857934
I'm British m8, and my post is pro-British.
We're killing them faster than they're killing us, we just have to pretend we're not to get past the UN.

> "We're not racist, it's Operation Inherant Resolve"
> "We're only cluster-bombing Mosul at the request of the Iraqi government"
> "It's a counterterrorism operation"
> "We're bringing democracy, it's not our fault if the reconstructiin and oil pipeline contracts go to US and UK companies afterwards, that's the choice of the Iraqis :^)"
>>
>>126856745

Soldiers are more likely ordered to shoot white British citizens protesting rather than the muzzies m8.
>>
File: 1495505990640.png (555KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1495505990640.png
555KB, 500x647px
>>126859462
*Father crying in the street*
>THIS MOOSLIM PIECE OF SHITE KILLED ME DAUGHTAAA
*Sharia bobbies enter*
>Sir SIR PLEASE DO NOT INCITE RACIST BIGOTRY OR YOU WILL BE PROPERLY DEALT WITH
>>
>>126859133
Have you ever tried chewing gum in public?
>>
>>126857772
If the militant sandniggers don't want their civilians killed they shouldn't hide behind them.
>>
File: dgsdfsg.jpg (155KB, 750x471px) Image search: [Google]
dgsdfsg.jpg
155KB, 750x471px
>>126856032
I used to rulllllle the world.
>>
>>126859735
I'd never even get it past the airport customs, they hate it almost as much as they hate dude weed lmao
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.