[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder to not give terrorists a platform.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: screenshot2017-05-23at3.34.38pm.png (129KB, 474x556px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot2017-05-23at3.34.38pm.png
129KB, 474x556px
Reminder to not give terrorists a platform.
>>
Spooky
>>
>>126854958
LMAO.
>Don't speak
>Don't act
>Be silent
>Pretend like nothing happened
>Ignore it all
>Part and parcel, military on the streets is a part of life now
>Learn to accept it
DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS FUCKING INSANITY?!?!?!?
It's bizarre, I've never seen anything like it, I can't tell if everybody else is going crazy or if it's me at this point.
>>
File: file.png (25KB, 1966x1258px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
25KB, 1966x1258px
>>126854958
always do the opposite of what the media says.
>>
>>126855238
It's on purpose. The less publicity it gets, the less of a perceived problem it is.
>>
>>126855238
This is what we should do with "social justice" sharing it only helps it grow.
>>
>>126855238
It's the same authoritarian shit that has been going on for hundreds of years just a different asshole.
>>
>>126855238
people have been calling me insane. and i barley mention shit...
>>
File: fca.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fca.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>don't blow up social media

This is the joke right?
>>
>>126855238
nah I feel the same burger bro, people have collectively lost the plot these days
>>
>>126854958

the article is doing the opposite of what it's saying, and so are you OP
>>
>>126855238

this too
>>
Yeah until its a white guy then you better fucking spread dat shit everywhere
>>
>>126854958
>Dont talk about it goy
>CNN:
>MSNBC:
>NBC:
>ABC:
>FOX:
>My own fucking local news station:
>TERROR ATTACK IN UK
>>
Its the same thing they say men say to women about rape, packaged in 1984 iconography

Think about that messaging for a moment. A long moment...
>>
>>126854958
Is the Saudi oil so necessary in Europe that the state itself will tell you to shut the fuck up when when your own daughters are being raped and blown the fuck up left and right by this vermin?

I would say is better to be under Russian control than this Fucking goat Fucking Niggers, at least you'll be getting hot Slav pussy every once in a while with your endless stream of Mongolian cock.

If Europe is bound to turn in to a third world shit hole let it at least be with polkas instead of the goat Fucking morning prayer.

Fuck the Saudis and fuck the state
>>
>>126854958
If a terrorist starts killing people in you vicinity, just ignore it. Don't scream, run, hide, or try to fight back, because that's what the terrorist wants -- and you should never give them what they want.
>>
>>126856968
When the guman realizes his victims are unarmed, he will lay down his gun
>>
File: maybe.jpg (43KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
maybe.jpg
43KB, 480x380px
Needs an edit with islamic terrorism
I'm going to work in a few linutes, I can't do it right now
>>
>>126857160
>he will lay down his gun
Exactly. He'll try to murder them fairly.
>>
>>126855453
that needs a silhouette of a hand with raised index finger
>>
The (((terrorists))) already own every platform.
>>
>>126854958

>wired

are we literally the last decent place
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.