[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are turning your methods against you. It is time the left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1495591866621.jpg (345KB, 1072x985px) Image search: [Google]
1495591866621.jpg
345KB, 1072x985px
We are turning your methods against you. It is time the left stood up and hit these criminals where they hurt. Hannity pushed too hard on the Seth Rich fake news, and now he's paying for it. It's only a matter of time until these alt-right personalities are completely abandoned and forgotten. Once we have progressives in every facet of the media, with no exceptions, will America prosper once again.

Fuck you all.
>>
>>126853883
I really appreciate you trying to get us fired up and angry at the liberals, Mr. Leaf, but I think the truth is a better idea than lies.
>>
File: IMG_0062.jpg (91KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.jpg
91KB, 533x800px
>>126853883 day of the rake leaf
But really do you think we give a shit?
>>
You know the whole "contact the sponsors" thing didn't work right?
>>
>>126853883
Nah, if anything, it's convinced me that leftists truly are nuts. You're alienating the people in the middle and pushing them right.
>>
>>126853883
Since when is Hannity alt-right?

This isn't true just because Podesta wants it to be.

Hannity is a complete Boy Scout.
>>
File: day of the rake.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
day of the rake.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>>126853883
>LEAFS
>>
>>126853883

So

who donates/ finances media matters
>>
We don't need a tv program to help us think. We don't need anyone who tells us what is right. WE ALREADY KNOW. You think doing something like this inhibits us from reality and makes us question are morals and judgement on how to continue using all our efforts to take YOU out???? You are dreaming....you are delusional...and your a coward that hugs his device and prays to those lefty liberals that are corrupt. WAKE UP! Your on the wrong side of history. It will state your generation indulged in ridiculous behavior caused violence but...got nothing but sorry promises from politicians and soros that equate to what you've become----simply nothing.
>>
>>126853883
search youtube for "mean replies to trump" - Legate is one of many in a twitter campaign to shill against Trump - They constantly reply to his tweets with vacuous responses clearly to just take up the space so no one positive can post. I don't believe its exactly 'censorship' but with cucks out their claiming Russia influenced the election by revealing true facts it should be equally considered so. Its a funny video, the guy has done a series following some of these shills.
>>
>>126853883
>he called a company to demand they drop sponsorship of a show he doesn't like
Liberals really are like children
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.