[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Venezuela for Sale

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Ork reaction.jpg (27KB, 278x250px) Image search: [Google]
Ork reaction.jpg
27KB, 278x250px
So, I got curious as to how much a bolivar is worth, compared to a US dollar, and it turns out that 1 bolivar is worth less than 1 US penny. So I got curious still as to how much property sells for there.
>OhShitThatCheap.jpg
Now I'm looking up how to buy the country, rule over it, set in place a capitalist system, replace their currency's backing, and un-fuck the nation entirely, while still turning a profit.

/pol/ , got any tips?
>>
You'd still need a decent amount of capital to buy any substantial amount of land, I'm assuming
>>
>>126850646
The night /pol/ buys Venezuela with couch change
>>
>>126850646

They wont let you buy the house much less any useable land.
>>
File: wtf y.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
wtf y.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>126850646
turn that shit into the 4th reich or ill lynch you
>>
>>126851606
I guess that's why the price is so low
>>
>>126851462
the dream of a kekistan will finally come true.
>>
>>126850646

are prices actually cheap from your perspective ? or is it just an adjusted ratio that venezuelans cant afford

i could never wrap my head around exchange ratios of international currency fluctuations
>>
A lot could go wrong. The government could just take it from you and what are you going to do about it? If it was a good investment Chinese people would be all over it. Just the title issues are probably too much of a headache
>>
>>126850646
How much does land go for in Venezuela, anyways? Just because their money has the shit inflated out of it doesn't necessarily mean that their land is dirt cheap
>>
File: Rip n Tear.jpg (22KB, 280x242px) Image search: [Google]
Rip n Tear.jpg
22KB, 280x242px
>>126851836
>>126851462
Let's do it, /pol/, let's get us some of that sweet Venezuelan property!
>>
>>126852273
From my research, you could buy small property for about 10 USD. Yeah. Dirt cheap. Farmland for a hundred or so. Yes, adjustments made.
>>
>>126850646
They have laws against foreign ownership. They're seizing foreign corporations' manufacturing facilities, everything belongs to the Venezuelan government now.
>>
>>126850646
Define what you mean by this. Do you want to buy out the governmental system, buy all state owned assets, or buy up all individual property in the country?

A low exchange rate doesn't mean you can go buy a city for a few grand. You'll still need an absolute fortune to buy up all developments in any urban areas. It's not like skyscrapers are suddenly $100k just because their currency is trash.
>>
>>126852640
Would an army be that much, though? I mean, I'm in a conservative state, so guns are easy to get here, think I could buy a Venezuelan army?
>>
File: 1495439831141.png (2MB, 1273x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1495439831141.png
2MB, 1273x1174px
>>
>>126852640
Sure you could buy the citizens with some bread.
>>
I will say it again: You literally can't. Even if you knew someone there you could funnel the money through and buy land or a house, as soon as they saw a non resident there they would sieze all of the assets and property. They are doing it to their citizens anyway.
>>
>>126852265
this should be expected. if you're "investing" into venezuela property you're basically sending your money into the venezuelan trap piggybank.
>>
>>126852977
can i buy their asses with chocolate?
>>
>>126853096
this, "white" people in venezuela get their shit seized even though they've owned it previously because they're too rich or sth. Top Kek.
>>
>>126850646
Just be sure to genocide the Communists before they try and oust you.
>>
>>126850646
175% annual inflation rate with most banks WAY under 1% interest rates on any money deposited or invested. You would have to take over and fix shit really fast(within a few months) before your spending power devalued itself into nothing.
>>
>>126851462
>>126851836
>>126850646

I'M ROCK HARD
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.