[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't US states refuse refugees?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1488340064581.jpg (107KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
1488340064581.jpg
107KB, 500x447px
IF Massachusetts wants to kill itself, fine. But why should everyone else be forced to take them? Why isn't there at least 1 state or national rep trying to make this happen? Why are we just letting this happen?
>>
>>126850407
If I had to make a guess... I'd wager it's because they aren't allowed to deny these new citizens entry just like they can't deny you or me
>>
>>126850407
because the west is going to burn for some bigger reason I haven't figured out yet, that or we are just fucking stupid and can't see the danger already present
>>
>>126850913
No, they theoretically could still enter the state, but they couldn't be resettled there by a refugee resettlement agency.
>>
>>126850407
because the system of state law and a sequence of small governments is already dead.

You should have known that as soon as the federal government started suing states over their laws.
We are getting an all powerful centralized government whether we like it or not.

Trump pisses them off but he is only a setback. They will manage to federalize police and disarm the public eventually. Which is where the Obama administration falseflags and state sponsored riots were leading us.
>>
>>126850407
There's a lawsuit pending re the fed govmnt forcing states to accept refugees.
>>
File: full_house.jpg (4MB, 3923x4656px) Image search: [Google]
full_house.jpg
4MB, 3923x4656px
>>126850407
One of the FEW duties of the federal government is to PROTECT the states, and our national sovereignty so fuck what mASSachusetts wants, the feds are supposed to keep that kind of shit from happening.

If the fed shirks their duty how do you expect states to enforce any type of border? Walls around the states? lol

Our federal government is SUPPOSED TO BE VERY LIMITED, but the lack of interest by the majority of Americans of their government operations have allowed for what you see today, a total usurpation of the Constitution. We have become a nation of gutless, spineless impulse consumers. No one gives 2 fucks about the Constitution, for Christs sake, Obama was supposed to be a (((Constitutional scholar))) can you fucking imagine that? The man who so proudly would wipe his nasty nigger asshole with our founding documents was (((accredited))) by some kike higher learning institution to be an expert on the document he despised, lol. Truth is stranger than fiction anon.
>>
>>126851319
Right.... DO you think there is a chance that we can successfully rebel when they grab our guns or outlaw "hate speech?" Or will we just lay down and take it? Are we already screwed?
>>
>>126852063
good news, you'll probably keep those liberties, at least to some extent and for a long time

bad news, not 1 state will make it a case to refuse all refugees because das racis
>>
>>126850407
TX withdrew from Obama administration refugee resettlement program. Bunch of Somalis got dumped in Amarillo, probably trying to sneak back into Somalia now.
>>
>>126853368
link?
>>
>>126855250
http://www.statesman.com/news/state--regional-govt--politics/texas-withdraws-from-federal-refugee-resettlement-program/QynFVtQzgzdeMSLILXgFIM/
>>
>>126850407
Better plan: We play the SJW card and have all refugees sent to California (because it's a 'paradise'). This will end in California becoming shit or race wars between Mexicans.
>>
>>126856738
>“I’m drawing a line in the sand, once again, and the Obama Administration is livid,” Abbott wrote in the appeal. “Will you support my campaign with a contribution to help fight the attacks on me coming from Washington?”

truly disgusting
>>
>>126857096
that's pretty good. refugees should have a right to live the liberal dream
>>
>>126857096
No please Cali is already cucked enough
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.