[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legalize prostitution! Usa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: I42fFXL.jpg (665KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
I42fFXL.jpg
665KB, 2000x3000px
Why isn't prostitution legal in the U.S?
I feel like it will solve many problems. The Majority of females already act like hookers anyways. It should be safe, easy to access, and Cheap. In Nevada it is legal but I heard most women in brothels charge upwards of 1,000 dollars. It should be cheap like in Germany. Your thoughts, pol?
>>
>>126850000
If you live near the border you can just take a trip down south. Some friends told me that they even have Eastern European whores down in Mexico. Also it's cheap.
>>
>>126850000
>>126850253
this is good advice, I find that most mexican whores are moderately white-looking, it's just more popular.
>>
>>126850000
checked

and I agree completely

victimless """"crime""""
>>
>>126850000

1. It should but it would be an uphill fight, to say the least.
2. The bordello system is fucked and stupid. They should let independent backpage whores be independent. A lot of the negative effects come into play when they're managed by a pimp.
3. If you ever want any sort of legalization bill passed, you have to use the term "Sex Worker"

and
#4 - Women on the scale of 3/10 - 7/10 (with some 8/10 - 10/10 shitliberals) will protest against legalization because they're the most bitter cunts of the dating market. They think of Chad the Investment Banker when they perform their harpy screeches, not the innumerable amount of men who don't have it all.
>>
>>126850855
of course women are mostly against it

it lessens their value when trying to trap a mate
>>
>>126850401
I hear tijuana is pound for pound the best prostitution place on the planet now
>>
Same reason cannabis is still illegal. Fucking revenue.
>>
>>126850710
Womens are the "victims" no more pussy scarcity, their value goes down.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (5KB, 209x213px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
5KB, 209x213px
>>126851332
Russia undoubtedly has the best prostitutes in the world.

But it is a serious, disgusting social phenomenon, which is mostly the fault of society and government.
>>
>>126850000

This would be great. I could vacation to the south and shoot dome guns and fuck some hoes and take in a Trump rally. Now that's! and American style vacation!
>>
File: 1476021396229.jpg (157KB, 1200x774px) Image search: [Google]
1476021396229.jpg
157KB, 1200x774px
>>126850000
>>126850253
>>126850401
>>126850710
>>126850855
>>126851332
"American Women" are an abomination with VERY few exceptions.
Instead of making the problem worse why not damn fix it?
Also, fuck you too for only caring about pleasure and not having sex for the sole reason of procreation.
Weak-willed boys like yourselves are the reason the white race is dying.
>>
>>126851942

no value in first place
>>
>>126850855
>>126851113
>>126851942
The vast majority of men would NOT be happy with fucking a hooker. They know it's not like being with someone that wants to fuck you. And definitively not like being with someone that cares about you.

And women know that it's mostly a last resort for unwanted men. I doubt they care very much about them. But there's the issue of human trafficking. And that it's not a very good life for prostituted women in the long run, even if they make mad money. By making it legal, demand increases, and those problems also increase.
>>
>>126853558

You do realize opening sexual options for men reduces rape?

>The vast majority of men would NOT be happy with fucking a hooker.

What a fucking idiot you are. Most men would be happy fucking a 8/10 - 10/10 prostitute. Are you some dumb feminist bitch?

> But there's the issue of human trafficking. And that it's not a very good life for prostituted women in the long run, even if they make mad money. By making it legal, demand increases, and those problems also increase.

Trafficking is profitable because the the entire whore trade exists in the shadow called prohibition. You've made supply expensive enough that it's worth it for scumags to traffic sex worker slaves.

Fucking stupid leaf. Are you so used to fucking moose that you've lost a basic grasp of male psychology?
>>
>>126853558
On the contrary legalizing it allows control over the activity and mostly prevent nasty stuff like human trafficking. It also gets the price down, take the need for pimps away, it's not an activity that is going to finance organized crime anymore...

There is no reason not to legalize it.
>>
>>126850000
>posts qt without sauce
Kys
>>
>>126850000
>Everyone gets STDs and STIs
>Young women can grow up with the ambition of being a prostitute
>Less reason for monogamy and intimacy
We have other priorities, if well regulated it wouldn't be so bad outside of the social degeneracy it will incite.
>>
>>126850000
It wouldn't make a difference. Nobody here has a job.
>>
>>126850000

the problem is you're looking at prostitution in a vacuum. the crime itself is harmless if made legal, but you're not thinking about how it might cause more crimes in other areas. an example would be gambling. by itself it's harmless, but if made legal, you get caught up in debt and now you're in debt to the mob. that creates a worse situation.
>>
>>126854655
>Most men would be happy fucking a 8/10 - 10/10 prostitute.
Most men don't want to pay for sex. Some might try it a few times but they wouldn't want it regularly.
>Are you some dumb feminist bitch?
I doubt they hang out here.
It's just that you guys keep assuming that everyone is as fucked up as you are. Yeah gender relations are pretty bad, but most people aren't in a downright gender cold war like you are.
Look at countries where it's legal and regulated. UK, Germany, Australia. Nothing changes.
>Trafficking is profitable because the the entire whore trade exists in the shadow called prohibition. You've made supply expensive enough that it's worth it for scumags to traffic sex worker slaves.
But also, if you increase demand, there's a bigger market for cheap prostitutes.
But yeah trafficking probably could be mostly eliminated while making it legal. Right now the general tendency is to attempt to reduce demand though. By making selling legal and buying illegal. It happened in France, Canada, Sweden and Norway and others. I think they used to have legal or almost legal prostitution.
>>
>>126854655

yup, yup & yup. I live in NV where it's legal. The biggest case against it is STD's, but if you have them you can't be one and tests are every week. I haven't fucked a hooker, but I've met quite a few. Social degeneracy isn't even a big issue, the only guys I've met that get hookers are working class blacks and mexicans. But most people don't care about prostitution because you hardly notice it.
>>
>>126855926

What in the living fuck are you talking about?

What is it with these dumb feminist bitches appealing to the "uh...it might make things worse" without realizing that the worst option is already in effect (prohibition).

>Look at countries where it's legal and regulated. UK, Germany, Australia. Nothing changes.

And you'll find that "legality" has a bunch of conditions, the most perfidious of them being that women can't merely act as independent agents. Of course you're going to enable crime when you lock women under the control of a single slimeball.

> Right now the general tendency is to attempt to reduce demand though.

WHICH IS AT FUCKING ODDS WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE AND HYPERGAMY.

Jesus fucking christ, are you fucking blind to the forces in our society which conspire to increase demand?
>>
>>126856223
>But also, if you increase demand, there's a bigger market for cheap prostitutes.

So independent agents, and their clients, engage in trial and error price discovery until a suitable equilibrium can be found.

Wow, what a hard concept to grasp.
>>
>>126850000
checked

Because non-whores would immediately lose all worth to men.
>>
It's 100% legal in Australia.
>>
>>126850000
Government isn't there to solve problems. It's all about making more money and retaining power.
>>
>>126850000
>I feel like it will solve many problems

adding brothels will only add problems
>>
>>126855194
xiuren. c'mon man
>>
>>126857449

Brothels are a problem.

Independent agents posting ads on backpage is a very effective solution.
>>
>>126850000
When there is a cure for herpes then I will see a hooker.
>>
File: valuev.jpg (19KB, 399x376px) Image search: [Google]
valuev.jpg
19KB, 399x376px
u pay me lick dick tips
>>
File: mz2znd5q-1411464125.jpg (150KB, 926x676px) Image search: [Google]
mz2znd5q-1411464125.jpg
150KB, 926x676px
>>126859927
Why must you make me look foolish?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.