[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do right wingers ever realize what hypocrites they are?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Do right wingers ever realize what hypocrites they are?
>>
>>126849551
>gay people getting married
>its federal law

>easy access
>get the taxpayer to pay for it

>treated like criminals for existing
>but niggers commit the most amount of crime over anyone else

>reproductive rights
>the gubmint has to pay for it
>>
File: 1495497614469.png (2MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495497614469.png
2MB, 1024x768px
>>126849551
Only thing worse than white men are straw men.
>>
>>126849551

Gay People: Yes. You can. Certain groups still think you shouldn't but they're wrong from a purely libertarian constitutional perspective.

Trans People: Its as easy as your ability to afford it. You mental case.

Black People: Yes. You can. You are. So stop being criminals half the time you exist.

Women: Birth control is fine by me, abortion only in case of rape or genetic defect. This should be obvious to anyone. You pay for your birth control we pay for killing your retard/rape babies. Deal? Deal.
>>
>>126850206
>You pay for your birth control we pay for killing your retard/rape babies. Deal? Deal.

So you're saying we still subsidize abortions for black people but make it illegal for white people?
>>
File: YES.jpg (14KB, 261x199px) Image search: [Google]
YES.jpg
14KB, 261x199px
>>126849551
I know this is bait but did you just conflate "right wingers" with white people?

>Forcing churches/people to act against their religion is freedom!

> Forcing doctors to cut peoples dicks off on a whim even though the science is incomplete but still says that it's a bad idea to do so is freedom

>Demanding a certain attitude in interpersonal relationships is Freedom

>Removing the right of the unborn baby so a woman can be a careless, slutty twat with no consequence to herself (but funnily enough does nothing but punish men for even existing in this regard) is freedom

>whew lad
>annnnnnnd SAGE
>>
>>126850488
That'll probably be the majority outcome considering the IQ and rape incidence rate yes.
>>
File: VNEiOC5.gif (2MB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
VNEiOC5.gif
2MB, 256x256px
>>126849551
Gibs≠Freedom
>>
File: of course.jpg (89KB, 640x758px) Image search: [Google]
of course.jpg
89KB, 640x758px
>>126849551
Fixed.
>>
>>126849551
You're on the wrong site, r politics is this way: https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/
>>
>>126850929
forgot to add - "Just dont make me fucking pay for it!"
>>
File: IMG_0272.jpg (125KB, 749x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0272.jpg
125KB, 749x533px
>>126849551
I like this mentality, like they have to get on their knees and ask big daddy white man if it's okay to do shit lol. This is why these groups should be ignored and treated like children. They act like a fucking 8 year old boy begging his father for ice cream.

Big Daddy White man WILL start saying NO more often as soon as BIG GRANDPAPI JEW MAN fucks off.

Chill Uncle Asian Man just minding his own business
>>
>>126849551
Sick bait faggot
>>
>>126850871

gibs can be freedom though

if you want to start a business but don't have the capital to do it, then you aren't free

if the government gives you some money to stimulate your business opening, you've attained a freedom
>>
>>126850206
You really think there's no problem with two men drilling each other in the ass?

You fuckface probably also think you're a Christian, huh? Two men fucking each other is wrong. Libertarian constitutional perspective my ass, it is morally wrong to accept fags.
>>
>>126850199
Checked and underrated.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.