[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Jews hated?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: CRun4aSt.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CRun4aSt.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
What is wrong with Jews? Is it in their genetics? I'm confused.
>>
>>126849503
they're jews
>>
>>126849503
Their survival strategy is always at odds with that of their host which they need to undermine and weaken to thrive. If they didn't, they'd slowly assimilate and eventually disappear through miscegenation or persecution.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRdfX7ut8gw
>>
Khazars, lead by the Khanat, previously Cananites, are descendants of Cain.
>>
File: 1492376154404.jpg (98KB, 408x615px) Image search: [Google]
1492376154404.jpg
98KB, 408x615px
>>126849503
Lurk moar newfag
>>
>>126849503
3,000 years of history. They've been trouble since Egypt let them in their country.
>>
File: Beat this.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
Beat this.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
You're new, I see. And the use of Le Merchant at least suggests the possibility that you're not a shill.
>>
File: 1495584247163.jpg (166KB, 750x674px) Image search: [Google]
1495584247163.jpg
166KB, 750x674px
>>
They burn nicely in ovens
>>
File: 1495155676885.jpg (43KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495155676885.jpg
43KB, 960x720px
>>126849503
once upon a time, a self hating part jew manlet with a tiny mutilated penis and a dirty sanchez mustache got his hands on a big boy mic and told a bunch of gullible retards that all jews are super bad and stuff.

fast forward a few years and this butt hurt little bitch would kill himself like the coward he always was. his name was adolf hitler and he'll be FOREVER known as history's biggest loser, thus giving a bunch of shit head "neo nazis" a well known mega-loser to empathize with.

so these impotent beta males, lacking any kind of real structure/the presence of an actual father figure (not a glorified sperm donor mommy kept around), would inevitably find their patron saint and bought all of it because they thought the nazis had cool uniforms, and we all know how easily enthralled these retards are by things that look 'neat'.

now that we're in modern times, these losers are still obsessing over their boycrush while the rest of the world laughs at them. it's really pathetic, but it makes the particularly stupid easy to point out, so it kinda works like a sort of 'badge' to identify these mental midgets.

tl;dr - hitler said jews were bad and a few contrarian fedora tippers ran with it.
>>
File: Oh my what a cohencidence.jpg (4MB, 2135x4273px) Image search: [Google]
Oh my what a cohencidence.jpg
4MB, 2135x4273px
>>126853280
You know nothing, R*ddit
>>
File: kushne.jpg (192KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
kushne.jpg
192KB, 700x468px
>>126849503
It's just people who are jealous of Jewish peoples superior intelligence

Look at trump's head jew kushner. All he's ever done previously is build some buildings and he's able to negotiate peace in the middle east, solve opiod crisis, modernize goverment IT, chief of innovation office, diplomacy, negotiating arms deals to the saudis, it just goes on and on

Jews are just smarter
>>
>>126854781
If only they were that much smarter on the whole about not being genuinely awful people. If you want to give be the best of the bunch of jews and niggers and other such things then that's fine.

But even when you finally cave and let them have their own """country""" all the do is clamor for more while acting worse than Hitler to each other, and especially the genetically legitimate Hebrews, the Palestinians. They're a succubus of a people, regard less of how they chose to valuate their measures of success. They won't even all go back to their alleged promised land, which apparently is so important to them.

No, they're demented tricksters with sado-masochistic Satan worship as their religion. I don't call that superior intelligence.
>>
File: (((Feminism))).jpg (356KB, 1600x2812px) Image search: [Google]
(((Feminism))).jpg
356KB, 1600x2812px
>>126854781
This argument never has and never will hold weight. Go ahead and make Japs the richest people on Earth. I don't give a fuck because they're not gonna try to use their power to wipe out or control most of the world. Try again, Shlomo.
>>
It's not their genetics, it's their Jew magic. Mind-control is just one part of that.
>>
>>126849503
because they have the best nose gene and they don't want to share it with the rest of the races!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.