[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The gender spectrum has two binary extremes: male and female.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 55

File: 1482867132121.jpg (207KB, 1004x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482867132121.jpg
207KB, 1004x1200px
The gender spectrum has two binary extremes: male and female. Between these lies many different values of what a society deems "masculine" and "feminine," thus determining one's gender is a difficult and personal process.

Why is this so fucking hard for /pol/ to understand?

Do you really think every sociologist is wrong?
>>
>>126847833
Because made up science doesn't exist
>>
I honestly couldn't care less about gender
>>
I think Sociologists are afraid of losing their practices/whatever funding streams they have by being politically incorrect. Not so much wrong. Just in survival.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZctEwj4YEIc

Even Alexa knows the truth!
>>
If you have a dick you are a boy. If you have a vagina you are a girl. It's so difficult to underSTAND OHH GOD MY BRAIN
>>
Acting girly doesn't make you a girl.
>>
>>126847833
>Do you really think every sociologist is wrong?
Yes, because every sociologist after Horkheimer and Adorno moved the US was a Marxist with an ideological motivation to argue against normality even if it's a functional normality.

BTW of course feminine men and masculine women exist, but they don't get laid for a reason. What's really interesting is the push to pretend masculine women actually can get laid, when in reality preaching fat positivity just makes men feel like they're being manipulated.

You can't expect collectivism to convince men. That's not how men work.
>>
Believing in only a 1D gender spectrum.

HOW FUCKING BIGOTED
>>
>>126847833

cock (male) + vagina(female) = child

male = gender
female = gender

WHATS SO HARD
>>
>>126847833
dichotomy ≠ spectrum
>>
>>126847833
>thus determining one's gender is a difficult and personal process.
Yeah if you're a faggot. You a faggot, OP?
>>
>>126848524
lel are you honestly saying that fat=masculine? Holy shit I've never seen such a level level of retardation in my whole fucking life
>>
>>126848297
"Sex" refers to biological constructions such as reproductive organs and chromosomes. "Gender" refers to the ideas of "masculine" and "feminine", specifically in the context of the society's expectation for a person's sex.

Because societal expectation's for a sex vary, and because one's gender roles are personal (and, in some cases, may be contrary to society's norms, e.g., a tomboy), we cannot say that gender is derived solely from one's sex. They are distinct.

This is why traps are straight, for example.
If someone behaves metaphorically and pedagogically as if they were a girl, then their gender is female (pic related), their sex has little bearing on their gender role, because they are non-gender conforming females. Conversely, if you were to date a tomboy, that would be homosexual, as you're dating a non-gender conforming male.

Does this make sense?
>>
>>126848920
"Faggot" is a pejorative slang term that implies a sexual attraction to masculinity and other various forms of homoeroticism.

I like feminine traits, not masculine traits, so no.
>>
>>126847833
is this anzu
>>
I'm actually fine with a person wanting to switch gender, it's the extra super special snowflakes who want to say they're neither or they're a non-binary genderfluid omnigender pansexual that piss me off.
>>
>>126847833
who is that in the picture? she is cute
>>
You're either male or female. If you're male then you're either man or faggot. If you're female then you're either woman or dyke.
>>
>>126848943
Obese women typically have higher testosterone, this contributes to aggression. Furthermore, truly aggressive, masculine women are less likely to care about their appearance which is a sentiment that's likely to lead to obesity in women.

So yes, fat women are masculine. Feminists are masculine. Ugliness in general is masculine.
>>
>>126848963
Straight means heterosexual.

Heterosexual is about sex and not gender.

Therefore traps are gay, as they are by definition homosexual.
>>
File: who-is-this-dude.jpg (17KB, 240x344px) Image search: [Google]
who-is-this-dude.jpg
17KB, 240x344px
>>126847833
>sociology
>objective
>>
>>126847833
>thus determining one's gender is a difficult and personal process.

Only for 1-2% of people, and the idea that society needs to be restructured to suit that tiny tiny minority is inane.
>>
because you can't build civilizations with these types of people... they don't produce they just consume

they have the right to be who they want, but if everyone is like this then what happens to tradition?

They can only exist in large numbers when everything else has been taken care of
>>
Blahh blahh blahh all you do is talk. Look do you got a dick? You are a fucking GUY. I don't give a shit what you think you are or how you act. I see a dick, you're a dude. I see some pussy you are a girl. Done deal. All this filler is just a bunch of bullshit. I don't give a shit about your sex life. Do what you want and come up with whatever excuses you want but it won't change what is down there and it won't make me call you anything else than what you are.
>>
There are two genders, and there are people who are mentally ill due to globalist media seeking to destroy the nuclear family and expand markets. It's pretty simple. There is no "gender spectrum".
>>
>>126847833
>>126848963

I don't know why you're lecturing to us like we're fresh immigrants from Libya, we already know this stuff.
>>
>>126848963
No.

If you "identify" with anything other than whats between your legs, you need help.

As humans we wanna fuck for children, if you don't do that. you're usless
>>
>>126849480
>I see a dick, you're a dude. I see some pussy you are a girl
Okay so what about Buck Angel and Sarina Valentina?
>>
>>126848963
But separating gender from sex is a very new concept that normal people do not do. Only crazy people with mental illnesses do.
>>
>>126849314
Throughout history, in most countries and civilisations, fat was linked to femininity, and it still is. Even obese fat at times. That being said you have a point when you say that fat acceptance is shameful, but this fad is gonna die sooner than we expect it, friend. The future is bright and thin, chubby at best.
>>
>>126849586
oh yes, exactly what the world needs, even more unnecessary people to take up even more resources. The population of the planet needs to be cut back by 3billion or so, starting with India.
>>
itt: hurr durr believing makes it real
>>
File: 1493937503560.jpg (152KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1493937503560.jpg
152KB, 1200x675px
>>126847833
the gender spectrum has two binary extremes:

>the dick that fucks the woman's pussy and the woman's organs that make the baby and feed it for 9 months

all this talk about how 'complicated' you are is just attention whoring and an attempt to make yourself seem less mundane
>>
>>126847833
You see, every what every sociologist has missed then is the fact that only one gender has a penis and and only one gender has a vagina, so in fact, it's not that difficult.
>>
>>126849075
Yeah you're a faggot alright
>>
can't wait for artificial embryos and stem cell dicks, trapping cishets and destroying their fragile sexualities KEK
>>
File: 1481342464118.jpg (53KB, 470x534px) Image search: [Google]
1481342464118.jpg
53KB, 470x534px
>>126848963
>If someone behaves metaphorically and pedagogically

Please explain to me how someone can behave as as a metaphor and wouldn't to behave as a pedagogue to behave as a teacher? What does that have to do with gender?

Do you understand the words you use or just pick the ones that you think make you sound educated?
>>
File: 1468113143422.jpg (824KB, 1400x929px) Image search: [Google]
1468113143422.jpg
824KB, 1400x929px
>>126849480
It's like you're totally ignoring the nuanced argument being presented. When you're talking about sexual organs, you're righting in claiming that binary categories are correct. But gender refers to the society's expectations of masculinity and femininity, thus it clearly exists on a spectrum with two binary extremes, yet nevertheless intermediary values.

For example, would you consider this person a boy or a girl? If you're instantly interested in whether or not they have a penis or a vagina, that's fine. But if you're ignoring how they look, their dress, and even their mannerism, you're ignoring their gender, and only interested in their sex.

Again, that's a fine thing to do, but realize that's what you're doing. Stop trying to redefine words to comport with your sensitivity agenda. No sociologist agrees with you.
>>
>>126849777
agreed, but thats a different discussion
>>
Go to hospital
Claim you're your preferred sex
Waste everybody's time over your refusal to accept biology
Many such cases
>>
>>126847833
I think that what they say is about as testable and scientific as Sigmund Freud's work.
>>
File: 1493018102170.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1493018102170.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>126847833
There are two sexes: male and female.
There are two genders: Masculine and feminine,
There are two sexualities: hetero and homo

the only people who should be legally allowed to pick are hermaphrodites who were born with birth defects.

not me though. i am a dog.
>>
File: 1488768233298.jpg (1MB, 2030x2282px) Image search: [Google]
1488768233298.jpg
1MB, 2030x2282px
>>126847833
How hard is it to understand that your gender means nothing? Discovering where exactly you fall socially on a made-up Westernized binary of ideologically-based gender characteristics is a complete waste of time. There's no reason in the slightest to autistically obsess over how much one differs from the caricature society associates with one's given biological sex.
>>
all that went through my head when I read that shit post was a normie autistically screeching.
>>
>>126848066
Exactly. "Sociologists" can't be honest about what they really think if they want to keep their jobs.
>>
>>126848963
>Thinly veiled traps aren't gay thread
>>
>>126847833
The number of legs spectrum has two binary extremes: legs and no legs. Between these lies many different values of what a society deems "legs" and "no legs," thus determining one's appendages is a difficult and personal process.

Why is this so fucking hard for /pol/ to understand?

Do you really think every orthopedic surgeon is wrong?

Humans aren't bipedal, get used to it.
>>
>>126849923
>If someone behaves metaphorically and pedagogically as if they were a girl
>explain this

"metaphorically" in this context means "for all intents and purposes."
"pedagogically" in this context means "if you wanted to teach someone, you could use this as an example."

Saying a boy that looks like a girl is a girl pedagogically correct way of teaching someone about the gender spectrum.
>>
>>126847833
>sociologist is wrong?
Sociology isn't a science. It replaced Civics in the 1970s because Jews took over the West and didn't want people knowing how to defend themselves in court and to push Cultural Marxism

Gender studies and "Feminism" was created by a pedophile Jew who fucked animals -- not even joking
>>
>>126847833
You might not be completely wrong, but expecting me to correctly your fucked up shit is not acceptable. If you are a blue haired femme boy and I can't tell what to call you that's not my fucking problem.
>>
>>126847833
Just because you say it doesnt mean its fucking so
>>
File: the more you know.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the more you know.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>126847833
you are less than 1% of the population
you are not an spectrum you are an anomaly
and if you dont shut the fuck up soon you are gonna be a cautionary tale about
>not shutting the fuck up on time
>>
>>126850177
A boy that looks like a girl is still a boy.
>>
>>126847833
There is no such thing as a chick with a dick. There are only dudes with titts.
>>
>>126850408
No, a boy that looks like a girl is a non-gender conforming female (male).

It's possible for one's sex to different from their gender.
>>
>>126850408
that's sex not gender
>>
File: 858_1000.jpg (85KB, 295x720px) Image search: [Google]
858_1000.jpg
85KB, 295x720px
Let's all put this argument to rest once and for all.
Pic related.
>>
>>126850198

This. But on a side note, are you a blue-haired femme boy, OP? A-asking for a friend. As a joke. Haha.
>>
>>126850495
>It's possible for one's sex to different from their gender.
But it's impossible for you to stop sucking dicks, because you are a gigantic faggot.
What a mess of a castrated soul you are.
>>
>>126849930
Still with the filler. Yes I do only care what their sexual organs are. I have no interest in these people or associating with them. I think they all have a mental illness and need help. I will ignore every fucking excuse or mental gymnastics you need to perform to reach your desired "gender". 100% of normal rational people agree with me.
>>
>>126850495
Or a male.

>>126850526
They're the same thing in most languages.
>>
>>126849986
as an actual sociologist, this is basically how I see it, but it is quite true as mentioned before that many dare not challenge the impending shitmass population that thinks they can get it any which way they want.

when you are born, you either have a dick or a vagina. therefore you are male or female. then if you like other people who were born with the same genitalia as yourself, you're a homosexual. otherwise, heterosexual.

gender is just some bullshit social construct that is baseless and only serves to try and imply that there is a possibility of no such difference between the sexes. just because you feel like you fall in the middle of some "gender spectrum" doesn't change your biological composition, I don't care what the MSM and brainwashed idiots say
>>
>>126850177
>>126850589

If you FOOL me into a awkward encounter with a cock and i was expecting a cunt

SOMETHING IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU.

fin.
>>
>>126850589
what does the transvestite suppose to proves?
>>
>>126847833

Yes. Every sociology professor and related individual has been a fucking moron who basically would have failed at literally anything else. It really is the most ridiculous and useless discipline on earth, infused with Marxist thought and theory, sometimes blatantly so. I had to sit through a couple of those classes and even walked out a few times it was such horseshit. Filled with retarded European transfer students who made me feel physically and spiritually ill every time they opened their screechy, God-forsaken mouths.

>HUUUURRRR MALCOM GLADWELL

Fuck sociology and people who take it seriously.
>>
>>126849075
faggot is a pejorative for a whiny, non-adult sissy.

grow up and stop being a little faggot, Billy.
>>
>>126850754
Well that all depends.
What does my boner prove?
>>
>>126850724
>as an actual sociologist, this is basically how I see it
You're not an actual sociologist, then.

>>126850752
If you got in bed with >>126849930, but then found a dick, would you really care? Are you attracted to WOMEN or are you attracted to VAGINAS? This is a serious question. Being attracted to gender isn't the same as being attracted to a sex.
>>
>>126850862
>What does my boner prove?
That you are into male transvestites?
>>
>>126849745
I'm worried about fracturing reality.

The internet allows too much idea segregation, too many safe spaces and too many echo chambers. Even /pol/ is an echo chamber, even when I'm winning the argument here it would simply become my echo chamber, which is a hollow victory.

They'll continue believing amongst themselves that feminism is a majority thought, that Marxism is an arcane source of wisdom, that society actually does believe fat is beautiful and they'll never disappear.

I don't want to blame women, but fuck it actually is just the women who can't search out opposing views and entertain them even if plenty of women do this. But literally all men do this at least once. All of them. The curiosity kills them otherwise.
>>
File: Mental-Illness.png (298KB, 704x696px) Image search: [Google]
Mental-Illness.png
298KB, 704x696px
>>126847833

>sociologists determine physiological identity

>physicians determine physiological identity

You gender benders really are mentally unfit.

KYS
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (66KB, 750x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
66KB, 750x586px
The worst is when underage kids want to fill their bodies with hormones so they can switch genders. If you're not old enough to consume alcohol, you shouldn't be old enough to switch genders
>>
File: rare anzu selfie.jpg (249KB, 1029x801px) Image search: [Google]
rare anzu selfie.jpg
249KB, 1029x801px
>>126847833
>>
>>126847833
This is what a thought virus looks like. Satans ilk are very wise about meaning.
>>
2 genders. Not complicated.
>>
>>126850781
Actually a faggot, sometimes called a short faggot is a bundle of wood sticks or billets that is 3 feet in length and 2 feet in circumference.
>>
>>126850905
>This is a serious question. Being attracted to gender isn't the same as being attracted to a sex.
But your insatiable lust for cock is what makes you a faggot, you fucking faggot.
Why won't you make the world a better place and drown yourself?
>>
>>126850905
LMAO now we are getting to the root of your issues. You fooled some poor dude and he went running out the door when he saw your dick. Now you are all butthurt because "immaa laddyy thooo :( why don't you like fucking dudes faggot!" Get a grip.
>>
>>126847833
Gender expression is. With heterosexuals occupying certain regions of the spectrum exclusively.

Leftists are trying to erase biological gender.
>>
>>126849996
>panies
i couldnt be bothered with the rest of it
>>
>>126850981
It would be weird NOT to be into pic related.
>>
>>126851255
>But your insatiable lust for cock
What if someone fucked a man in the ass, but didn't like cock? Didn't suck their dick? Didn't take a dick in the ass themselves? In other words, they don't like cock?

I know that sounds really silly, but by your logical that's not gay, because they don't like cock.
>>
>>126851143
add an axe and you have a mighty faggot
>>
>>126850905
Im normal. so im attracted to VAGINAS!

>Being attracted to gender isn't the same as being attracted to a sex.
Yes,... yes it is. sex determains GENDER
I cant believe i have to explain this shit

are you trolling, is this bait. i cant tell, liberals are so fucked i just dont know anymore
>>
>>126847833
Get off /pol/ and take your autistic ass back to /LGBT/
>>
>>126851389
Christ realdolls get more lifelike by the day

>>126851448
I'm not reading your erotic fanfic, faggot. Eat glass and shit yourself to death.
>>
1970s:
>WOW YOU LIKE BARBIE DOLLS? WEIRDO, THAT MAKES YOU A GIRL

1990s:
>just because you like barbie dolls doesn't make you a girl.

2010s:
>WOW, YOU LIKE BARBIE DOLLS? THAT MAKES YOU A GIRL, BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE ITS A SPECTRUM AND WE'RE ALL ON IT
>>
>>126850780
> "Every sociology professor and related individual has been a fucking moron"
if you're going to make such a broad generalization, then you're taking the discipline at face value, especially considering the composition of public universities -- if you even slightly redpill, you're in jeopardy of losing your job for not buying into the bullshit libtard college curriculum they cram down students throats just to get their money's worth.

sure I will agree that sociology is too broad to be worth a shit on its own unless you want to move into the fucking ghetto and coach little niglets, but if you're not a dumbass to begin with, you can make it worth something.
>>
>>126851143
Damn thats a great comment my dude. Totally not a retarded display of the elementary concept of multiple definitions for the same word, a fairly common occurrence in the English language. I hope you kill yourself tonight, anon. I really really do. You're a dumbass.
>>
>>126851497
I'm not trolling you, my fellow Jalapeño. Sex does not determine gender. Gender by definition is a social construct that is fluid and varies with respect to time and culture.

This has been an accepted sociological definition for longer than homosexuality has been removed from the DSM.
>>
>>126851389
that you like to fap to males dressed in female outfits some how proves gender is a spectrum?
I think it proves you are gay but still in denial thats all.
>>
>>126850905
Over 80% of Americans "would really care".
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/19/why-a-lot-of-americans-dont-want-to-befriend-a-transgender-person?via=twitter_page
>>
>>126851769
Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

http://archive.is/9zM0f <- thedailybeast.com article
>>
>>126851676
>This has been an accepted
Unlike you ever will be, you mistake
>>
>>126847833
If male and female are "extremes" why do they make up 98% of the population?
>>
>>126851676
Sex does determine gender, pick up a biology book, XX=female XY=male
It's not that complicated at all
>>
>>126851640
The problem with sociology is that it has been taken over by post-modernists, the same thing happened with anthropology, and every other social science. The post-modernists are nothing but crypto-marxists and the whole lot of them deserve a free helicopter ride.
>>
>>126851813
Because the distribution is non-Gaussian? You can have a dual-modal extreme with absolute minimums in between.

They're still extremes.
>>
>>126851729
>some how proves gender is a spectrum?
What? No, I don't give a fuck about a gender spectrum. I just like bois who dress up like grills.
>>
>>126847833
Gender doesn't exist, only the two sexes and their roles.

Anything besides this is a mental disorder or physical deformity. We are creatures comprised of DNA, not "gender."
>>
>>126850905
> not an actual sociologist
because I don't buy into the gender bullshit even though it is guaranteed that any person who has even heard about a sociology class knows that gender is some bullshit made up to appease feminist women in society who got tired of being told they couldn't do stuff after they did it once because men weren't there to do it themselves? you're making a fool of yourself
>>
>>126851939
What does your post say? We don't speak faggot.
>>
>>126851939
They're normal.
>>
>>126851676
>Sex does not determine gender.
I see female, i expect cunt
i see male, i expect cock

>This has been an accepted sociological definition for longer than homosexuality has been removed from the DSM.

dont give a fuck who or what CHANGED the definition, i don't accept it, never will no rational person would.
>>
>>126851676
it may be a social construct, but only among 2% or so of the population. for the majority of society, that other 98%, it is not a social construct.
>>
>>126851990
>we're only DNA
>society, culture, and phenotype don't exist
The lack of scientific literacy on /pol/ never ceases to amaze me.

>>126852095
A "sociologist" who doesn't accept the gender/sex distinction is like a chemist who believes in alchemy. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>126847833

Nobody cares about this non-issue when our politicians are fucking our asses with DEEP STAGE raw cock you fucking piece of shit
>>
>>126852230
>The lack of scientific literacy on /pol/ never ceases to amaze me.
The lack of gay porn should've driven you off long ago, faggot. Go be a faggot somewhere else.
Faggot.
>>
>>126852230
>scientific
>sociology
top kek
>>
>>126851939
they're not extrema, they are norms

stop talking out of your ass
>>
>>126852470
>stop talking out of your ass
He's a faggot, everything must revolve around things going into or coming out of his ass.
>>
I took a sociology class and nothing that those fucking normie libtards had could even touch me after a 15 second google search. I was kek amongst normies.
>>
>>126852562
Top kek m8
>>
>>126847833

The is a dumbed down version of what Otto Weininger believed. He was a Jewish philosopher who killed himself from self-hatred. Hitler was an admirer of his. So was Einstein.
>>
File: Bimodal[1].png (4KB, 350x184px) Image search: [Google]
Bimodal[1].png
4KB, 350x184px
>>126852470
>they're not extrema, they are norms

They're extrema. Here's an example of the possible shape of a gender spectrum graph (masculine and feminine on both ends).
>>
>>126852230
>The lack of scientific literacy on /pol/ never ceases to amaze me.
quotes a sociologist.

fuck off back to tumblr
>>
File: gender_permutations.png (11KB, 890x473px) Image search: [Google]
gender_permutations.png
11KB, 890x473px
>>126847833
>The gender spectrum has two binary extremes: male and female.

>Between these lies many different values of what a society deems "masculine" and "feminine," thus determining one's gender is a difficult and personal process.

Who defines these arbitrary edges of maximum femininity and maximum masculinity? If gender was a social construct there would be no poles whatsoever and there would be limitless genders. If anything the idea of a gender spectrum is very limiting as there are a finite number of gender variations between X point masculinity and Y point femininity. So my question then is why are explorations of hyperfeminity and hypermasculinity and even further beyond not allowed? Why cannot I take hormones to become even more masculine? Why can't a women decide to become more feminine?
>>
Genesis Chapter 1 - 3

Any real Christian will never come to your belief
>>
>>126851916
This is exactly why any Sociology course or program worth its fucking salt has to fall back on classical theory because you hit a certain point where everything is so diluted and, essentially, tampered with that it becomes a laughing stock and comparable to contemporary philosophy and psychology (social sciences is a death sentence if you aren't good with numbers, enjoy teaching high school courses).

Ritzer's series on sociological theory is probably some of the most exhaustive from all perspectives, but I haven't been actively searching.
>>
>>126852718
That graph proves absolutely nothing, there's no labels or anything, that does nothing for your argument
>>
File: aydinpaladin.jpg (136KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
aydinpaladin.jpg
136KB, 900x1200px
>>126847833

Yes except for /ourgirl/ Aydin.
>>
>>126847833
Are you pigeonholing male and female behaviour, presentations, and social norms?
>>
>>126852983
>Aydin

I don't know if I trust a convicted criminal (drove with drunk AND high; got caught).
>>
>>126852718

>this random biomodal distribution is an example of some completely unfounded principle of gender

Come back to me when you have a genetic and biochemical mechanistic pathway of gender expression. Until then go fuck a cactus and take anti-depressants
>>
File: file.png (10KB, 452x412px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
10KB, 452x412px
>>126852718
Did you see the latest data? It wasn't in somebody's asshole so probably not, faggot.
>>
>>126847833
It's really simple: a bird acting like a cat doesn't make it a cat. A boy acting like a girl doesn't make him a girl.

Gender identity is the same thing as gender expression. "Girl" is not a slur, stop getting offended that people can identify your vagina.

I will accept 2 genders or no genders. Those are the only tenable stances.
>>
>>126852230
Notice how you're getting blasted by everyone in this thread? It's because you couldn't be any more wrong, even if you pulled your head out of your ass and smelled the flowers. For what it's worth, I did make the gender/sex distinction, sex is biological and gender is a construct that honestly means nothing until society determines it. In the meantime, if you were born with a dick and you like other people born with a dick, you're a faggot.
>>
>>126847833
So now being a man or being a woman is extremism. Wow, just wow. Just when I think you shitlibs have gone off the deep end you come up with something far more kooky. Even alien conspiracies have more validity than the nonsense you're talking about.

Sociology is a pure speculative science. There is absolutely no objectivity to it. I could just as easily claim the opposite of what you're saying with sociology and be just as correct.
>>
>>126852718
credible source please...oh wait, you dont have one.

BTW Graph can be refactored and be presented as a standard bell curve, and genders split in TWO. 50/50

Epic FAIL
>>
>>126852718
What is this based on? Feelings?

You wasted your life.
>>
Bois like pic related are bois.
I don't know why people want to believe he is a girl.
He is a boi.
A sexy boi, who looks like a girl.
>>
>>126851943
oooooooooooooh ok thats cool.
>>
>>126853074
You're in no position to judge. In fact, you're probably in a bent-over position, and you can't judge anyone with a cock up your ass, faggot.
>>
File: 1482980835768.jpg (72KB, 548x730px) Image search: [Google]
1482980835768.jpg
72KB, 548x730px
>>126853286
>I will accept 2 genders or no genders. Those are the only tenable stances.

Then I suppose reality simply contradicts you.

I would never call (pic related) a boy. That's simply trivial, meaningless, and sociologically wrong.
>>
Biology and Psychology have two different meanings when it comes to "gender".

Biologically speaking, regardless of what is between your legs at any given time, you have either XX or XY chromosomes. This determines, down to your biology, if you are male or female.

Psychologically yes, we get it that there are behaviors and trends that more males follow, or more females follow. But having a certain preference doesn't change that you are still, the chromosomes you were assigned at birth.

I grew up with 2 sisters and no brothers. When I was young, I didn't deal with my own problems properly and as such found myself being closer with female friends because "they understood emotions better". You can very much say that as a result of this, certain parts of my general conduct and thinking processes are more "feminine".

But that doesn't suddenly mean that I myself am female. That doesn't mean im X% male or Y% female. Parts of me growing up may have swayed my actual brain development to have certain parts of it tuned towards the behaviour that of the average girl, but that doesn't suddenly mean I'm X% female or Y% male. My brain is not part this part that. I have a HUMAN brain with MALE-SPECIFIC hormones and chromosomes that I naturally have, which still make me male.

Unless the person has some fucked up birth development, with their hormones or chromosomes (mutation, disability, etc), they are not transgender.

How is THIS so hard for tumblr to understand?

How can people preach about how you shouldn't "overthink", because "it causes problems" and "stresses you out" and "makes you depressed", but then turn right around and go around these mental gymnastics?
>>
>>126849930
>stop trying to redefine words
Ironic because that's what you've just done with gender.
>>
>>126853655
>Then I suppose reality simply contradicts you.
Of course, if you make up your own faggot reality and then doggedly refuse to deviate from it because you're mentally unwell.
faggot
>>
>>126851448
Nigga if you're straight you're going to fuck chicks. None of this "he's a man but technically not gay because X." I don't know if that's gay or not but it sure as hell isn't straight.
>>
>>126848963
sex and gender are synonyms, baka
>>
>>126852718
>>126852718
>>126852718
SEE
>>126853369
let's say there's 100 genders, coding 1 as male and 100 as female, and ALLLLLL the bullshit in between. then we ask the world population to pick which one they are. now are you going to tell me that, without scaling, it's going to look anything like the bimodal graph linked above? you're so beyond autistic, you might be agender.
>>
>>126853655
If I dress like a Dracula, would you say that I am literally a vampire? Because that is what you are implying now.
>>
>>126847833
Act however you want. But don't expect everyone to play along with pretending you were born with a stick or a hole
>>
>>126847833
There are no chicks with dicks, only dicks with tits.
>>
File: for_paul (2).jpg (478KB, 630x786px) Image search: [Google]
for_paul (2).jpg
478KB, 630x786px
>>126853490
>boi vs. boy

words are but words -- shemale tail is delicious, either way
>>
>>126850693
And since it's morally wrong for men to hit a girl back after she punches you. Is it ok for us to behave the same towards male to female transgenders punching us? I think not
>>
File: frr.jpg (21KB, 526x394px) Image search: [Google]
frr.jpg
21KB, 526x394px
if my dick goes in ur vag u a hoe if my dick goes in ur ass u foe

~just leaf things~~*
>>
>>126852718
no, this is statistics, not calculus. in statistics, extrema are rare outcomes. statistically, cismale and cisfemale are the norms. there is nothing extreme about them.

your 2%, along with it's social constructs, are the statistical extreme.
>>
>>126853853
ok, then explain the y axis in this chart, you compare it to population. I ignored it.
>>
>>126847833
Of course I don't think all sociologists are wrong.
Some of them agree with me.
>>
File: IMG_6599.png (29KB, 734x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6599.png
29KB, 734x687px
>>126847833
>determining ones gender
What does this even mean?
>>
i just want everyone to know canada is literally full of nazis
>>
File: cycopia.png (68KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
cycopia.png
68KB, 400x428px
>>126854325
That's a beautiful haiku, leaf
>>
File: 1_IMAG0583.jpg (53KB, 597x423px) Image search: [Google]
1_IMAG0583.jpg
53KB, 597x423px
Does she have a Tumblr we can shitpost?
>>
File: 1993847756382.jpg (52KB, 356x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1993847756382.jpg
52KB, 356x1073px
>>126854600
SEIG HEIL!
>>
File: gender_spectrum.png (10KB, 819x469px) Image search: [Google]
gender_spectrum.png
10KB, 819x469px
>>126853286
I think it's more accurate to state that within the genders of man and woman there exist subsets. The problem is too many people want to consider males and females biological equal when that is clearly false.
>>
Yes
>>
>>126847833
Obviously not, but not every sociologist is advocating the concept of gender spectrum.
It's simple science, anon. You are either male, born with a penis and the ability to produce sperm, or you are female, born with the ability to birth and provide nourishment for children. There is no in-between, because there is no scientific evidence of a "spectrum" of genders. Only rare cases of people being born hermaphrodites, or even rarer, born asexual.

Is basic biology too much for you to comprehend? Nature itself is limited to this binary concept.(on/off, sound/silent, even/odd)

Cute pic tho.
>>
File: 1485301247224.jpg (63KB, 1024x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1485301247224.jpg
63KB, 1024x1113px
>>126854600
digits dont lie
>>
>>126853490
Maybe the key to the whole trap thing is to refer to feminine boys as "bois" to avoid confusing them with regular boys, and to keep them distinct from biological females.
>>
>>126854424
You've gone ahead and proved you have zero credibility and you're just a sociology shill who scooted through an intro sociology course without the slightest bit of objectivity. As >>126854412 says, surveying the world population ensures no need for scaling. so when your 2% of the world population encompasses 98 bullshit made up fairy tale genders and 98% on male/female, you'd have to be daft to think they would be outliers
>>
>>126854953
Sociology is an "activist" field, nigga, everything they come up with is hog shit.
>>
>>126851583
>YES WELL MY CHILD MAY BE BIOLOGICALL MALE BUT I AM SOCIALLY ENCOURAGED TO BRAINWASH XIE WITH DOLLS AND GIRLS CLOTHES SO THAT XIE WILL BE CONFUSED FOR XIES ENTIRE LIFE. DONT TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY CHILD BIGOT
>>
>>126853655
why would you call my experience wrong? i see a boy in a dress, wig, and makeup. that's what it is to me. and it would be disrespectful to me for that person to expect me to treat them as a girl. they have no right to put their expectations on me, or have me respond to them in a certain way.
>>
>>126847833
Actually, male and female are sexes, not genders.
>>
>>126852230
Appeals to authority amount to shit. You keep saying "but muh sociologists accept it".
No one cares. That isn't science. Unless you can pull up studies, figures and actual data on the subject, you're pissing into the air and wasting your time.

What I do know is that gender expression does not vary from sex up to at least 98%. There are very few of these people that even exist. The Left wants to talk about privilege, I don't think I can imagine a more privileged group that gets an entire legal doctrine built around what amounts to a choice fashion.

That said, I don't even care about this stupid shit. I don't think most of the criticism around gender expression does either. What people care about is (((your))) over reaching authoritarianism and bigotry. There is legislation, in Canada at the federal level, that can put people behind bars for not agreeing to identify you as your chosen "gender". Even if you were 100% correct and science was on your side, I'd still tell you to go rope yourself. If you just asked me on an individual level to refer to you as something, I'd probably be fine with it, within reason.

Be who you want. I don't care. Very few people do. When your Marxist activist leaders start changing laws that prohibit everyone's ability to express themselves to where everyone starts walking on egg shells, that's where we have a problem. You want my advice? Stop being a weak piece of shit and stop trying to control people.

This won't end well for you. Even if we manage to live in a world where everyone is mindful of your "gender" and what amounts to your fucking feelings, it just takes the next generation to see the corrupted idiocy of it and for it to burnt to the ground. What the fuck do you think is going to happen with generation Z? You people think you're being targeted now, lol, wait a good 10 years, you're gonna be having fun.
>>
>>126855179
>YES WELL MY CHILD MAY BE BIOLOGICALL MALE BUT I AM SOCIALLY ENCOURAGED TO BRAINWASH XIE WITH DOLLS AND GIRLS CLOTHES SO THAT XIE WILL BE CONFUSED FOR XIES ENTIRE LIFE. DONT TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY CHILD BIGOT
But if you want to raise your child to learn that Hitler did nothing wrong, you're a bigot.
>>
>>126848728
Male = sex
Female = sex
Man = sex
Woman = sex
He = sex
She = sex

El, la, le, las, = gender

Gender is an abstract concept. Saying anyone has a definitive "gender" is nonsense unless you are using it synonymous with sex
>>
>>126855277
Why the fuck you're coming to /pol/ of all places to try to make your case is beyond me. Why don't you try figuring out the case among your peers first? You're mentally retarded if you think people are going to go along with your 50+ expressions of gender. It's clunky as fuck. You'd have better luck trying to get us all to wear a certain color for an entire month, at least we'd be able to remember that.
>>
>>126847833

I'm not sure an easier question could be asked.
>>
>>126855043
An effective way of winning an argument is to present ideas in a way that the person you're arguing with has no choice but to consider their stance carefully in relation to my argument.
Doing so creates a sort of mental platform in which I can induce concepts or ideas without people realizing.
>>
>>126855011
Yes, plus it's kind of derogatory, which adds to the arousal.
>>
File: IMG_1922.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1922.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>126849092
Say it again for the normies to hear!
>>
>>126847833
XX and XY, downs syndrome is not a gender
>>
Stop feeding the shills.
>>
>>126855038
>sociology shill
read my previous comments bro, think your mistaken. that or your definition of shill is wrong
>>
File: 1495493852514.gif (554KB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
1495493852514.gif
554KB, 287x216px
>>126855277
>mfw the post looks like reddit
Fuck I'm triggered.
>>
>>126854447
notice how the artist draws the character with manhands...
>>
>>126855043
>>126854888
Keep sipping the kool aid, the only "sociologists" that you hear about nowadays are the ones that push whatever bullshit social trend is hype at that moment. It's how the 4-year and done students, scooting through the American libtard college education system without any other way to make money. Sure it's been tainted, but we just know better. All the smart ones use their Sociology knowledge for population studies and demography shit.
>>
I identify myself as a GOD....so now you must worship me you puny mortal!!!
>>
>gender is a socially constructed category, essentially a concept we make up
>btw it's scientifically proven that gender is a spectrum
I think it's better to work within the confines of the first one, and not pretend there are any "scientific" interests at heart with advancing "gender spectrum" ideology.

I think half the controversy comes from saying
>Gender IS a spectrum
Rather than
>We should view gender as a spectrum in order to accommodate various obscure sorts of faggots, since everybody loves faggots already anyways

If people went with the latter then they'd probably get more people on board then coming out and making truth claims as if what they're saying is just factual, when it's really based in nothing but the whim of some queers in academia.
>>
Yeah? How can there be a wage gap if there are more than two genders?
>>
>>126855355
This and traps are faggots
>>
File: Evan Campaign Add.jpg (216KB, 836x690px) Image search: [Google]
Evan Campaign Add.jpg
216KB, 836x690px
so say someone was "gender fluid" and spoke spanish. would they say mayamo or mayama depending on their feelings that day?
>>
>determining one's gender

Is it really that hard? You gender doesn't change according to how you act. Men are capable of acting like women, and women are capable of acting like men.
>>
>>126855355

You realize different devices on the same internet give you the same ID ?
>>
Just because you're a girly boy, doesn't mean you're a girl.
Gender is not a spectrum. It's male, or female, or an aberration that needs medical attention.

Now if you want to claim that sexuality is a spectrum, go right ahead.
>>
>>126855456
But the question is, is it gay to fuck bois?
>>
>>126853655
It ain't Halloweeeeeeen. Nigger.
>>
>>126848963
Fuck off

It's called homosexual
Not homogenderal
>>
>>126847833
If you got a penis you're a dude.
If you got a vagina you're a chick.
If you got both you're a medical anomaly.

It ain't that hard.
>>
>>126856008
Yes, I'm replying to myself because the message was too long and because I'm pissed my post came out looking like that.
>>
>>126856036
Yeah, but it's less gay if he's wearing a skirt.
But it's even gayer if you're both wearing skirts.
>>
>>126848021
underrated fpbp
>>
>>126855345
Unless you are talking about gendering objects in a linguistic sense, gender is always synonymous with sex.
>>
File: img_3904_zps7cdc2e15.jpg (129KB, 645x860px) Image search: [Google]
img_3904_zps7cdc2e15.jpg
129KB, 645x860px
>>126856036
>is it gay to fuck bois?
Does it matter?
>>
>>126847833
I guess some men are more feminine than others so that is a spectrum in itself but you'd have to kill me if you expect me to remember all 48 pronouns and call you xir sucks lots of dicks.
>>
File: 1463155958813.png (1MB, 1043x1147px) Image search: [Google]
1463155958813.png
1MB, 1043x1147px
>>126847833
>>
>>126855819
because femininity is still a thing

in a nonbinary world, the wage gap would extend to feminine traits, and not strictly "cis women" or based on genitals/chromosomes
>>
>>126855604
I swapped my IDs and didn't question the color between yours and OP, my mistake. But I was trying to corroborate what you said: any true statistical analysis of "gender" on a hypothetical world scale would determine the 2% of individuals in however many genders was hugely insubstantial. Implying we should shift norms to accommodate 2% is whining for muh privilege at its finest
>>
>>126856387
err, didn't finish my first sentence -- femininity is still a thing and is perceived as less-than, or not as desirable for jobs with higher pay
>>
>>126856420
Think of all the privileges this world has already. I'd say it will have to happen eventually. Doesn't mean you are giving into the whiny sector of faggot assholes who get bent out of shape about it.
>>
>>126856231
It might to someone reading. If ur reading this it's ok to fuck bois but u have to make sure he cums too or u won't go to heaven.
>>
>>126847833
Fuck/get fucked by whatever you want op but don't tell yourself you are reinventing biology everytime you do. You are just a sick fuck who can't relate to productive society. Thats fine though, enjoy.
>>
>Some men are effeminate and some women are masculine
>Therefore lets confuse the distinctions between the sexes and encourage sexual depravity and mental illness.

No.
>>
File: khjkh978.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
khjkh978.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>126847833
>sociologist
both psychology and sociology are based on pseudoscience

biology is based in science

Science > pseudoscience
>>
>>126849403
What's even worse is those 1-2% of people don't even like this push because it just puts them even more on the map as being abnormal. I know a few trans people and all they want is to quietly be able to get their sex change and treated like a normal person not like any of this special snowflake shit.
>>
How about this you gigantic faggot, there are 8 blood types.

In certain cultures, certain blood types are associated with physical attributes as well as character attributes.

If I was "assigned" O- blood after getting a blood test, yet do not carry the phyisical and character attributes assosiated with the O- blood type socially. Does that mean I'm not O-? Maybe because I carry the attributes of an AB+ it makes me an AB+?
>>
>>126856549
But how can the boi cum if he's locked in chastity?
>>
File: 1493513587253.jpg (606KB, 1161x1526px) Image search: [Google]
1493513587253.jpg
606KB, 1161x1526px
>>126847833
>>
>>126856231
do high rates of drug-resistant sexually-transmitted diseases matter?
>>
>>126853750
cmon OP, I know you're just baiting me but it's boring that you just btfo after i posted this
>>
We can all stop bumping now, the faggot OP killed themselves
>>
>>126847833
stop posting these threads with Anzu as an OP faggot
>>
>>126847833
Humans do not have a gender. Romance language nouns have a gender. Humans have a sex, which is created at conception, and is unchangeable.
>>
>>126847833
Ooh easy question. Yes. Try a real science.
>>
>>126847833
you contradicted yourself. you say gender is binary and whatever is supposed to be in between the two possible states is just some social construct of society and confusion about identity. In other words, there are two genders, and then there are people who have difficulty identifying as something. Confused is not a gender, nor is it a sexuality, nor is it a species, nor is it a race, nor is it a social status. Confusion is a mental instability, a weakness. Making up an excuse or a different name for being confused means you're too weak to admit you're being weak. I digress. The exceptions to gender are birth defects, and along with identity disorder or developmental disorders, a medical condition.

sociology is not a science, it's a study.
>>
>>126856231
Yes, it does. Even if we are not talking about shit like how people will think of you, your own personal feelings on the matter, or even whether it is good or bad, it is still an objective truth. As such, it matters and must be acknowledged.
>>
>>126847833
we use the word male to define something that was born with a penis. not whether or not it looks like a male. we use the word female to define someone with a vagina. not something that looks feminine. we use transgender to define someone with a mental illness, but born with a set of genitals that is defined by either male or female.
you can't just redefine words to fit your narrative. if you want a vagina, but have a penis. go ahead and try, you'll than be called mental, but you wont be called female.
>>
>>126847833
Peeenor into vagoo

There is male and female

There are only two genders

Each carries with them value pertaining to the role they play in nature

And that value is

Can penis shoot babies

And

Can vagoo make babies

And that is all

All the rest is only juatification for mental retardation
>>
File: 64f.jpg (112KB, 599x976px) Image search: [Google]
64f.jpg
112KB, 599x976px
>>126848963
>Non-gender conforming man
I got a new gender for you.
Faggot
Total number of people identifying: 1
Who are these people: (((You)))
>>
>>126856783
That's a predicament indeed. You'd have two options, release him from the chastity to allow climax or condemn your soul to an eternity in the underworld. If you choose option two you can remove the condom as you won't need to protect yourself from the bois cooties any longer.
>>
>>126848963
You're either dating a faggy dude or a butch chick, why do you faggots need to label everything.

There's starving and not hungry and between them is a whole fucking spectrum how dare you ask me if 'I'm hungry fuck you
>>
>>126848963
Dont play lawyer ball with us son.
>>
File: ayeee.jpg (30KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
ayeee.jpg
30KB, 526x526px
>>126850141
Traps are still gay OP
>>
>>126856529
The Western world has privileges in the form of these made up social constructs that give power to people with characteristics that would get them killed in other countries. If there's a discussion of white privilege, fingers should be pointed at this lot of tumblrinas who think they're saving the human race by perpetuating ideals that make them feel special at the cost of anyone who dares go against them.

besides, OP is kill ever since they realized they were never in a position to try and argue sociology on /pol/. I'm glad I redpilled my way through it and have moved past arguing nonsensical post-modern theory that serves no purpose other than to provide special snowflakes with their own participation medals
>>
>>126847833
I'm willing to accept that some societies have different standards for male and female. Sure. Fuck it. Whatever. Do you I guess.

But if some 300 lb subhuman comes to me and demands I call it "xir", I'm going to point and laugh. There's not much other response I can give really.
>>
Just fuckin kill all women who cut their hair short and all this bullshit goes away desu
>>
>>126848963
You essentially said that if I like a tomboy with huge tits and a nice waist that I'm gay just because I like my chicks to have a little spine and maybe share some of my "manly" hobbies. Fuckin retarded. I can't imagine what it's like to think that gender expression is even this important.
>>
File: Cat_Noir_pic_3.png (635KB, 784x700px) Image search: [Google]
Cat_Noir_pic_3.png
635KB, 784x700px
>>126847833
>You will never be a dreamy, cute attractive, hot Aryan male like Cat Noir
Kill me now.

https://youtu.be/je-F8Da8oe4
>>
>>126847833
yes
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 250x140px
>>126858152
Meins better.
>>
>>126858152

*will never have
>>
>>126847833
Sex is binary in 99.9% of cases.
Gender is a social construct, but fuck society.
Therefore, you are whatever sex you are, and otherwise whatever the hell you get away with being.
There's no spectrum. Gender is not a thing. Society attributes characteristics to sexes in different ways across time. Sure you can partially identify with different characteristics but sex is binary.
>>
>>126847833
Sociologists are just idiots who couldn't hack it in Psychology.
>>
>>126847833
OP - Traps are gay.

2 Genders
2 Scoops
2 Thumbs up
2D > 3D
>>
File: 1309440341567.jpg (3KB, 116x126px) Image search: [Google]
1309440341567.jpg
3KB, 116x126px
>>126847833

Why are you so concerned with the politics of what's between peoples legs?

fucking degenerate
>>
>>126858438
Yeah but it's no wonder the same patterns play out a lot of the time. Men go to war, women stay at home (or rather used too before modern technology), que thousands of years of human evolution based around this set up. While there are exceptions, it's still the rule. Not saying it's set in stone or anything, but gender roles exist for a reason.
>>
>>126858321
>>126858420
Here's the jude who voices acts Adrian/Cat Noir
>>
>>126858498
> Psychology
So Sociology but instead of working with niggers, you work with retards?
>>
>>126847833
You can't change your biology with philosophy, but you're more than welcome to label yourself however you see fit. Whether or not people recognize your preferences will always be beyond your control though, making it much easier to just stick with the maxim.

Honestly I don't see what's the problem with just acknowledging your sex and embracing the idea of being a unique specimen of that sex. If you're a really feminine boy or masculine girl, why not just enjoy your identity like that rather than try to get people to literally refer to you as something you physically aren't? Just be who you are, and if you truly express yourself then you wont need to flat out tell people you are a certain brand of gender identity, you'll just.. be it.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x744px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x744px
>>126859109
Here's mine.
>is that other cat even a Nazi?
>is he even German!?
>wtf /pol/ mines obviously 1488% cuter
>>
File: 1495579062727.png (383KB, 558x568px) Image search: [Google]
1495579062727.png
383KB, 558x568px
This thread makes my brain hurt.
This shit is so retarded, I don't even
OP is a colossal fagott.
>>
File: 1453943684351.jpg (52KB, 350x443px) Image search: [Google]
1453943684351.jpg
52KB, 350x443px
Pseudointellectual navel gazing.
>>
>>126847833
In order for gender to be a spectrum, we first have to accept that there is such a thing as being mentally male or female. We then have to accept that it is mentally possible to be imutably some combination of these two. There is no reason to believe there is such a thing as being mentally male or female, as "sex" only refers to physical, measurable properties, and there is no definition for male or female mentality based on any objectively, imutably existent state, much less is it measurable. There is neither a reason to believe there is such a thing as being mentally some combination of male and female, as there is no definition for any combination of male and female mentality based on any objectively, imutably existent state, much less is it measurable. Even if it were accepted that these exist, they are still not measurable and thus, people are not qualified to - and have no right to - neither decide what combination of male and female they are mentally, nor demand other people recognize and acknowledge their self-designation. Until such things are actually determined to exist as measurable, imutable, objective states, there is no reason to believe "gender identity" is anything but fantasy.

Yes
>>
>>126859680
No parts of the brain can non-arbitrarily implicate male nor female gender, because according to leftists, "gender" is a construct, i.e. idealogical, and ideas simply aren't non-arbitrarily implicated by physical objects - brain structures could only possibly implicate sex, not gender, which is a dichotomy, according to leftists. Any definition of "gender" saying otherwise can only be arbitrary, i.e. it isn't chosen for any objective reason. "Gender dysphoria" - or w/e the fuck nonsense you want to mindlessly regurgitate - therefore can't be ascribed to anything but mental illness.

Even if it were accepted that the size of the amygdala, or w/e parts of the brain, can be implicative of male and female minds, it would only imply that it's possible to measure a male mind in a female or vice versa. It would not imply that there is any kind of spectrum, because any points of deviation - between which the 'spectrum' would necessarily exist - in the distributions of amygdala size (or w/e) for male and female, would necessarily be arbitrarily chosen (again, because there is no objective point of reference). Neither does any mental illness nor anomalous deformity imply a spectrum of -normal- humanity. A guy who thinks he's a gurl and so cuts off his pee pee is mentally ill, not normal. Much less does any normal - or any at all - spectrum of genders exist.
>>
Holy Homos batman would bitch slap your ass until you realize only two Biological sexes exist !
>>
>>126847833
>every sociologist
wow what a nonsense claim. how do you claim to speak for every sociologist? are you a retard?
as a basic counter-example (that you would know if you were even basically educated in sociological thought, which you arent, cause youre a retard) the marxist feminist school is based almost wholly on the biological reality of females as birth-givers, and the oppression/ownership of women to be the fiscally rational response by exploiters of labour to vertically integrate the production of labourers.

>i own capital, i need labour to utilise that capital. therefore i need to own labour
>labourers are therefore object inputs for my product output
>therefore i should integrate the costs of labour in my business model
>therefore i should produce more labour and decrease it's cost
>women are the only people whom can produce labourers
>the oppression of women is the most cost effective method by which to produce labourers, decreasing cost of labour.
>therefore the oppression of women is the fiscally rational consequence of the private ownership of labour-driven capital.

this is elementary sociological thought, and wholly rejects the existence of "non-binary genders".
the reproductive reality of women is intrinsic to socio-economic, socio-cultural, socio-psycho, and socio-political theories.
the only school of sociological thought the buys this "gender is a construct" BS is the post-modernist school. and the post-modernist school is only popular amongst retards that dont know how to count, so they reject it.
so fuck off and pick up a god damn book you brainwashed moron. stop denying science. stop denying statistics. and stop running your mouth about shit you clearly know nothing about.
>>
>>126852718
So scientific, so deep.
Drumpfkins 0. SCIENCE 1!
>>
>>126847833
Wow, it's literally fucking nothing
>>
>>126853430
Feelings are science. I know because I am the inventor.
>>
>>126848963
It can mean whatever you want it to.

For the rest of us its just another body in the oven/gas chamber.
>>
>>126853655
Anzu is a biological girl you fucking retard.
>>
>>126847833

Biology > (((Sociology)))
>>
You are either XY or XX. It's really that simple. All this talk that attempts to mutilate this simple truth is just the kike establishment trying to stop Whites from breeding.
>>
File: anzu.jpg (250KB, 800x807px) Image search: [Google]
anzu.jpg
250KB, 800x807px
>>126860538
>>
>>126851052
He probably got booted off his job for his comment.
Can't wait for the day of the rope. I hope people will remember every collabo and remember the people who resisted.
It will be like France after the war after we booted nazis.
Prison for the collabo
>>
>>126849076
yes.
>>
>>126851729
>>126851943
Honestly people who fap on shit like that aren't even necesseraly gay.
First I'd say they watch way too much porn and fucked up their pleasure center.
Unable to fap to vanilla porn they search weirder and stronger stimulus
Since they fap so much they probably hate themself for being weak minded burden on society and a disgrace for their parent
They fap to the sick pleasure of humiliating masculinity because they are male and they hate themself
They cope with their hatred by self destructive behavior
They really are just mentally sick. Many such cases !
I once went on a subreddit where Sissy discussed their life story and there were no sane and balanced individual at all.
They were all some whore to some straight guy that wouldn't give them the time of the day after they fucked them or other who litteraly became sex freak in european orgy of drunk and sex
All of them hated themself and took pleasure being humiliated like that.
You don't want to go down that road anon
>>
>>126847833
well gender does not exist, so its irrelevant
>>
>>126847833

I don't care. Do as you like. It's a free country.

don't try to boss me around, and I won't tell you to fuck off and die. deal?
>>
>>126847833
"gender" is used to conjugate verbs.
humans are either male or female. the only inbetween is genetic disorders like Klienfelter's, XXY Syndrome, etc

whatever you do with your cock or pussy whatever, but if you actually and sincerely believe you can transform into a woman you suffer from a mental disorder similar to schizophrenia
>>
>>126859857
finally someone with half a brain cell that didn't read the libtard synopsis for every theory. if you aren't a mongoloid, post-modernist theory might as well all be considered feminist theory given that this neo-feminized Western civilization we are apparently progressive enough to live in will contort anything to fit their worldview, even if it means neglecting the basis on which their theories were formed. if you aren't studying classical theory, you're not studying sociology or relatively a sociologist, you're just spewing viewpoints that is largely supported by a population without credible evidence to back it up. you might as well be reading buzzfeed articles
>>
>>126847833
Boy, that *sounds* good, doesn't it? But it's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>126860563
Yes, sex is that simple.

What isn't so simple, you fucking moron, is how one relates to their sex and decides to express it to others.
>>
>>126847833
>Not understanding the difference between gender identity and physical gender
Moron can't even operate on a jr. high education level and is lecturing people on philosophy, genetics, anatomy, and education. What a world we live in.
>>
>>126847833
Looks like Pris from Blade Runner cosplaying as Skull Face.
>>
>>126848963

Listen here faggot. There are two genders when it comes to the human race. Male or Female. If you suck dick and wear dresses that's on you. You're still a dude. You will just so happen to be a dude who does these homo activities. You people need to stop putting labels all over shit just because you think you're all fucking progressive and cool. Nobody really actually gives a flying fuck about what you actually "feel" like you identify as. You all are no better than fucking goth emo kids. Remove your pseudo intellectual asses from the gene pool before we go extinct please.
>>
>>126847833
No. There is the male sex and the female sex. Then there are very rare individuals who are literal freaks of nature born with the sex organs of both or are otherwise indeterminate.

It is absolute cancer to categorize people on some degenerate "gender spectrum" just because a guy is not into sports and wants to knit instead or because a chick wants to wear plaid shirts and play masculine sports instead of wearing dresses and doing girly things. We get it. Not every male is the same as every other male, and not every female is the same as every other female. So what. Take your OCD problems to your threapist instead of trying to force them on everyone else.
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.