[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the rich actually job creators, or is that a meme? I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Porky.png (413KB, 576x566px) Image search: [Google]
Porky.png
413KB, 576x566px
Are the rich actually job creators, or is that a meme? I can't think of a refutation to it since they are generally the ones who own, run, and start businesses which hire people and therefore create jobs.
>>
>>126841785
How should i know? Im a defense contractor making 100K from the taxpayer
>>
What about middle class people that take loans from banks to start a business? What percentage do they make up.
>>
>>126841785
how about this:

how can there be no rich in a communist system when the heads of government live in luxury? are they simply not rich in power rather than money? how is that any different besides semantics?
>>
>>126841785
"jobs" are a meaningless abstraction, the question is, who works and who profits?
>>
>>126841909
What do you do?
>>
It's a meme.

No matter what way you look at it, the middle class are the job creators. They're either self employed business owners and actually hiring young people or they're the managers and consumers of big corporations and also arranging hiring.

Rich people do little besides profiteer from having a name. This is why capital gains is literally a moral tax that's objectively not theft. We'll talk about income tax later.
>>
File: the night 4chan did it all.gif (106KB, 307x480px) Image search: [Google]
the night 4chan did it all.gif
106KB, 307x480px
>>126841785
>>
>>126842020
It's an interesting question but I don't really see what it directly has to do with my question.
>>
Rich people do not "create jobs". People who "create jobs" end up richer. That's how investment works.

Now, you can't invest without somebody holding on to some money that they would have otherwise spent on something consumable. But nothing says that the person who saves money has to be rich.

The real reason we "need" rich people is that the desire to get rich is what motivates people to either save or invest (two sides of the same coin). But that doesn't mean the rich need to be allowed to become absurdly, preposterously wealthy.
>>
>>126841785
its not a meme

taxing them less to create more jobs and riches for everybody is a meme though. not also mentioning how big of a cuck you need to be to unironically want tax cuts for billionaires
>>
>>126841785
The real job creators are the consumers, anon. The rich are, under the most generous interpretation, facilitating the process. They don't create shit.
>>
>>126842126
That is need to know, but basically i deal with the finance side. I make sure the money is flowing to programs that need it. Nothing special but it pays the bills nicely.
>>
>>126842240
t. some povo dyke
>>
>>126842380
They're the ones organizing/coordinating the production and generation process so that consumers can consume shit though. You can't have consumption without production.
>>
>>126841785

It's a meme. Even when the elite are employers, like Bill Gates he has strong preference for undercutting the domestic worker in favor or a fair wage for a domestic woker.
>>
>>126841785
you ever see a commie run a factory? me neither
>>
>>126842552
Sounds like a very real job that you definitely have, Anon!
>>
>>126842675

But i mean.

how are there domestic workers without rich employers?
>>
>>126841785
Yes, but you are a job creator too anon. Assuming you are employed and have a savings account you make it possible for the banks to lend money to entrepreneurs who create jobs. Its the magic of fractional reserve banking
>>
>>126843221
Traditonal Capitalism
>Man wants to start business
>Gets a loan from bank, buys materials, opens store or w.e, hires people
>this creates jobs
Capitalism Today
>Shareholders decide that they want to save 5% on this years budget and decide to cut 15,000 jobs across the country
>impossible to start new small business due to being unable to compete with mega-coorporations and chains
>People have to work for the mega chains, get paid minimum with almost no benefits
>>
Meme.

The wealthy want returns on their investments. Yeah, they put up money to build a factory and then staff it- with as few people as they possibly can. They want the greatest return possible on their investment and hiring someone is added cost and reduction of their profits.

Further, ask yourself why the wealthy person put forward money to build a factory or start some other business? Because there is demand for a good or service, and this demand is from the poor and middleclass.
>>
Idiot left wingers have this image in their heads of Scrouge McDuck with his vault full of gold.
In reality rich people have a piece of paper that says they own x% of n companies.
>>
>>126842971
You could say that. It makes you see the bullshit that people do to get ahead in the DOD.
>>
>>126842744

They ran them here for a few years, then the country went bankrupt.
>>
>>126841785
rich can be good people but usually aren't
source: the Bible
1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Matthew 19:24
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.