[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey good guy Muslims... serious question.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170312_234152_01.jpg (27KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170312_234152_01.jpg
27KB, 500x488px
When ISIS busts down my door and asks me if I'm a Muslim what do I say to buy time?
>>
Have a prayer rug on hand and learn a few verses of the crayon.
>>
>>126837746
Crayola Akbar
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 716x603px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 716x603px
>>126836796
say "fuck off sandnigger i'm not a cuck"
>>
>>126837925
I was buying time damnit
>>
>>126836796
Stupid OP, you kill them with your rifle before they get to your front door, then you keep killing them along with the militia you helped organize. You kill anyone who supports them. You kill niggers. You kill race traitors. You kill and you never stop.

We should create a society where limitless violence is acceptable against cultural enemies. Democracy is obsolete because it lets vermin vote. We need White Fascism to fuse racial unity and capitalism.
>>
sing ISIS nasheeds from memory. they're catchy
>>
>>126839308
but I'm sleepy and may not be awake
>>
they won't ask, they don't give a fuck if you are muslim or not

idiot
>>
>>126836796
Don't deny Christ if you're a Christian.
>>
>>126836796
>When ISIS busts down my door and asks me if I'm a Muslim what do I say to buy time?

That ain't going to happen. Assad the Lion of Damascus is going to exterminate them shortly. If only you Americans didn't get into his way.
>>
>>126836796
Nothing, if you are a Christian, god will be with you and he will protect you from all evil
>DEUS VUTL
>>
>>126839855
exactly, if you're from this part of the world bye bye
>>
>>126836796
VIP spotted at my position, drop ordinance now!!
>>
>>126843038
well they would have to make it through 6 miles of trailer park redneck so I guess it won't come up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.