[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to take down Media Matters

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: brock.jpg (78KB, 1448x582px) Image search: [Google]
brock.jpg
78KB, 1448x582px
DAVID BROCK IS LAUNDERING MILLIONS
Hannity says Media Matters is pressuring him so time we put the pressure on them!

Citizens Audit on Brock:
https://www.thecitizensaudit.com/2016/12/13/david-brocks-media-matters-has-hidden-1052500-from-the-irs-since-2010/

Relevant Nonprofit forms:
https://www.guidestar.org/profile/47-0928008
>>
>>126833108
bump
>>
File: davyB.jpg (69KB, 1608x900px) Image search: [Google]
davyB.jpg
69KB, 1608x900px
>>
>>126834732
That's a good one. Saved.
>>
File: OyVey.jpg (2MB, 2459x3995px) Image search: [Google]
OyVey.jpg
2MB, 2459x3995px
Not your personal army Hannity.

Seriously, no matter the criminal acts carried out by David or any of the other Clinton associates we can not rely on law enforcement or the legal system to handle the case.

Did you not see Former Attorney General Lynch and old Slick Willy during the 2016 campaign? Can't touch the crooks.
>>
>>126835191
Because we wait for the media to set the narrative. If we shilled for something persistently enough, we can meme it into existence very easily.
>>
File: 2SCOOPS.png (821KB, 594x588px) Image search: [Google]
2SCOOPS.png
821KB, 594x588px
>>126833108
i wonder how many scoops he gets, i only got 1.
>>
>>126833108
Back in the /cfg/ days this was well known. Go back to those and you'll find a ton of info
>>
File: comfy.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
The civil war is going to be so fucking comfy.
>>
File: whokilledseth.jpg (35KB, 358x474px) Image search: [Google]
whokilledseth.jpg
35KB, 358x474px
>>
Bunp
>>
>>126835518
Why can't we go back to that? We were shilling hard enough to make an impact on the world
>>
>>126835346
The problem is that we can not rely on anything beyond simple exposure. They are already exposed and the media is totally in on it but beyond that we must have law enforcement and the legal system to do their jobs.

What is the endgame? Prosecution?! No likely. Public awareness?! Laughable.

Unless the people in places of power decide to actually grow a spine and do something the best we can hope for is continued exposure or maybe someone involved does not received their hush money and rats out the rats.
>>
>>126835971
Now we just comment memes on obvious slide threads
>>
>>126836033
If we make a blatant infograph and post it repeatedly eventually it has to go somewhere. And now that Hannity mentioned Brock it could be a good time.
>>
>>126835778
Can we not make it a race/class war? I just want to go full French Revolution on the elites not feed into the dumbass Commie-race war shit
>>
>>126836452
Sorry Muslims and niggers have to go.

Its part of it.
>>
File: mitzfa.jpg (238KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
mitzfa.jpg
238KB, 1280x853px
it should be about principles and not race
>>
>>126836192
Do not get me wrong. Do what you think is necessary but do not think you will receive help beyond simple shitposting as Lynch and Comey have proven to the world that the US law enforcement and legal system is NOT to be trusted.

We, the people who want to see the corruption within our government destroyed, are being faced with the hard fact that no matter what you do the corruption in the form of the deep state runs too deep to be beat without a COMPLETE draining of the swamp.

I am right there with you wanting to see the fuckers taken away in handcuffs but they have too many corrupt allies in government for things to happen just yet. Keep going.
>>
>>126837165
It doesnt end until we start murdering ((them))
>>
>>126836993
Nope, they have to hang.
>>
They are tax exempt. Not sure what the law is but we could try to take that away (endorsing DNC or specific candidates). Not how much traffic their website gets but I don't think it's very popular. I go to it just to find good clips.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.