[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online Archive??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: jackal.jpg (17KB, 538x532px) Image search: [Google]
jackal.jpg
17KB, 538x532px
Hey fags
So I'm going to ask you a question
And I would appreciate you getting fingers fingers away for your balls and type a response
Think you can do it?
>If no, you're a fag
HERE WE GO!
>How would /pol/ like there to be an online event archive?

-Would include information that news channels, government employees, etc may have ignored or just didn't see.
-Kind of like a news channel, except its compiled into a sort of 'report"
-The archive will have two styles, one will be written seriously and for good-clean information, the other will be written by /pol/ (and perhaps /news/) members in their own uniquely-autistic ways while still maintaining a good source for info
-The archive will have good information compiled from the entire year.

>I plan to setup a website where people can come to post news in the same fashion as 4chan, but automatically saves in an archive. The archive will be revised every week/month to remove the off topic posts that have no merit to the information provided.
>By what I said above, I mean that it will still have the beautifully screwed-up nature of 4chan, but being more information driven.
>This would be compiled annually. (i.e. At the end of this year, the archive would be released and named something like "*Insert Community Decided Name Here* - 2017")
It's basically 4chan /pol/ or /news/ with a more information-driven agenda. It would keep the messed up nature of 4chan, but would ultimately have good information.
THERE WOULD BE TWO ANNUALLY RELEASED ARCHIVES. ONE FROM THE COMMUNITY (4chan style) AND ONE FROM THE MODERATORS/SERIOUS VOLUNTEERS. BOTH WOULD HAVE GOOD INFO, BUT FOR DIFFERENT GROUPS (i.e. Serious One for: News Companies, government, etc ; 4chan Style One for: Basically Anyone Else)\

Tell me what you think by replying below!
>>
I would potentially use it. You would need serious mods though
>>
>>126831791
Sounds like Reddit without upvotes.
In all seriousness that's not a terrible idea.
But since you're OP, I'm obliged to hate you. So fuck off. But good thinking really oodles my noodles.
>>
>>126831969
I agree with that.
I think it'd be hard work, but ultimately worth it.
>>
http://www.poll-maker.com/poll1075360xF2064E75-45
VOTE ON POLL FOR THIS THREAD
>>
>>126832061
I love this site, oml.
>>
File: dog.jpg (60KB, 500x609px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
60KB, 500x609px
I think you should do it faggot
>>
>>126831791
>Tell me what you think by replying below!

So you buy a domain name and everyone else does the work. You some kinda silicon valley guy or sumthin?
>>
>>126832778
Nah, I'd be making the website and everything too. I'd also be moderating and probably the main reviser for the serious one.
>>
>>126833026
>Nah, I'd be making the website and everything too.

Any reason you haven't been doing that out of existing /pol/ and /news/ already?
>>
>>126833287
I figured it would be very biased if I did it that way. I know it will still be biased, but at least have more diversity.
It also wouldn't have the same affect. It's supposed to feel"global" and show how topics are affecting other people, rather than just myself.
>>
>>126833553
>biased
>diversity
>feel
>"global"
>affecting other people
>rather than just myself

... wait a second ... I recognize language like that ...
>>
>>126834416
Hm?
>>
File: Scooby-doo-Jew.jpg (152KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby-doo-Jew.jpg
152KB, 1200x900px
>>126834680
>Hm?
>>
>>126835480
lmao
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.