[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mfw this fucking show

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: fuck.jpg (79KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
79KB, 750x500px
This fucking show is a purely to designed to end the SJW/normie male relationship

mfw I bring my wife of ten year relationship to tears over the absurdity of this show and my urges to outline the OBVIOUS fucking agenda it plays.

I am fucking triggered by this she-beast and the cuntification of society.

fuck.
>>
>>126831402
sorry OP i dont watch chick shows so i dont know what the fuck you are talking about
>>
>>126831402
>mfw I bring my wife of ten year relationship to tears

Hot. I love to make women cry.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (591KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
591KB, 900x600px
first fucking episode giving validation for this sjw to drop the best thing she has in life for

>corporate opportunity

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

white people are fucked
>>
>>126831402
my wife doesn't like redpills either, how do I make her understand without getting a divorce?
>>
>>126831402
what is this
>>
File: cunt.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
this bitch thinks she'll climb the ladder to drop her fabio in the wind?

fuck this first world country.

HOW IS THIS A THING - WHAT HAPPENED TO MUH WIFUUUU
>>
File: mscl.jpg (173KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
mscl.jpg
173KB, 2048x1152px
>>126831402
> this is television
> this is the best networks can offer today
> this is what millennial writers think is quality drama
> this is supposed to speak to the youth of today
> mfw
>>
File: NAWTANARGUMEWNT.jpg (46KB, 798x467px) Image search: [Google]
NAWTANARGUMEWNT.jpg
46KB, 798x467px
I have no idea what show you are talking about
>>
1st episode synopsis

>alpha male can't find work in fembot world

>cunt bitch says "we should just be friends - lets stop smoking weed"

>talking dog to distract retard lefties into thinking this is a NEET show

kys
>>
"downward dog"

literally a way to get alpha fucking yogi masters to fuck you harder and better

FUUUUUUCK

ps - yoga is cool
>>
File: 1415672846371.png (1MB, 1015x851px) Image search: [Google]
1415672846371.png
1MB, 1015x851px
>>126832431
Quit dodging the question everyone's asking: What fucking show is this?

Jesus christ you're autistic.
>>
>>126831954
You want a show that'll redpill your woman? Bonus points if it's in Netflix?

The People vs OJ Simpson. No, I'm serious. It's literally about how a Jew and a "Lawdy Lawdy Black Jesus" negro play the race card to get a wife-beating black athlete off for double murder. And the lawyer they beat is a sympathetic white woman.

It's great. The unfairness if the whole thing will drive here crazy, and all you have to do is slide in with, " well, that's how blacks are - they always blame white people for their problems." Repeat once per episode. I'm on episode five, and my wife just suggested we move to a state with "more white people." Couldn't agree more.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.