[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INCOMING HAPPENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5165.png (101KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5165.png
101KB, 1334x750px
DRUDGE HAS PRE STAGED A LINK TO A BREAKING HAPPENING.
>>
>>126830284
That's good and all, but eddy snowman showed everybody that the NSA was collected all their info, and people were outraged for 20 minutes and got back to farting. Doubt any sort of revelations about Obama spying on people are going to rile anybody up except for people like us who already understand this kind of shit is and has been going on.
>>
File: 1495576873614.jpg (33KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
1495576873614.jpg
33KB, 396x381px
>>126830284
>the government is spying on us
Wow really activated my almonds
>>
>>126830788
I'm eating almonds right now!
>>
>>126831413
Shit, now I want some almonds.
>>
>>126832197
Macadamia nut is best nut
>>
File: [citation needed].jpg (8KB, 152x187px) Image search: [Google]
[citation needed].jpg
8KB, 152x187px
>seth richards
Let's call it what it is, propaganda.

On May 15, 2017, Fox 5 DC reported the uncorroborated and later largely retracted[39] claims by Rod Wheeler, a Fox News contributor and former homicide detective, that there was evidence Seth Rich had contacted WikiLeaks and that law enforcement were covering this up;[40][39] claims which were never independently verified by Fox.[41] The next day, Fox News published a lead story on its website and provided extensive coverage on its cable news channel about what it said were Wheeler's uncorroborated claims about the murder of Seth Rich.[41][42][39][43][44][15][45] In reporting these claims, the Fox News report re-ignited conspiracy theories about the killing.[38][41][39][7][46][47] According to NPR, within a day of the original Fox report, "Google searches for Rich had overtaken searches for James Comey, even amid continuous news about the former FBI director's conversations with Trump."[48] The Washington Post noted that Fox News chose to lead with this story at a time when most other media outlets were covering allegations that president Trump leaked intelligence to Russian officials.[49]
Other news organizations revealed that Wheeler was a Donald Trump supporter, a paid Fox News contributor, and according to NBC News had "developed a reputation for making outlandish claims, such as one appearance on Fox News in 2007 in which he warned that underground networks of pink pistol-toting lesbian gangs were raping young women".

>"developed a reputation for making outlandish claims, such as one appearance on Fox News in 2007 in which he warned that underground networks of pink pistol-toting lesbian gangs were raping young women".

hannity unironically believes this based black man
>>
>>126830284
http://circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
>More than 5 percent, or one out of every 20 searches seeking upstream Internet data on Americans inside the NSA’s so-called Section 702 database violated the safeguards Obama and his intelligence chiefs vowed to follow in 2011, according to one classified internal report reviewed by Circa.
>The Obama administration self-disclosed the problems at a closed-door hearing Oct. 26 before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that set off alarm. Trump was elected less than two weeks later.
Obama administration self-disclosed NSA misconduct before the election?

Obama confirmed /ourguy/. Israel has us by the balls and controls the CIA and the NSA completely, and has large control over the FBI. Obama was powerless but fought them tooth and nail to prevent an Iran war and to keep us out of the Syrian war (the Pentagon violated his orders).

Obama told Trump that America's number one problem was Israeli control of our deep state.
>>
>>126832533
Fresh pecans are on that same tier.
>>
File: woo mumm.png (1MB, 1600x1152px) Image search: [Google]
woo mumm.png
1MB, 1600x1152px
>>126832609
MMMMUUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>126833274
Pistachios are below no one.
We have tons of pecan trees around here.
Awesome nut but I'm planning on trying pistachio trees and see if they do anything.
But 5 free pounds of fresh pecans just for walking around the yard for 10 minutes is pretty cool.
>>
>>126833274
Pecans are master nut.
>>
>>126832197
i had to open 20kg of those shiters, took me more than a month.
Bigest almonds reserve ever do.
>>
>>126830284
Leftists WANT to have been spied on by Obama. It makes them feel closer to their God.
>>
File: IMG_0970.jpg (70KB, 686x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0970.jpg
70KB, 686x515px
My soul is crushed knowing I'll never get to sniff her ass
>>
>>126830284
so this means they were spying on trump after all?
>>
>>126830284
>everyone knows
>no one cares

Sad but truuuuu
>>
>>126835674
Never doubt what trump tweets
>>
>>126835674
you think king obama would play by the rule of law when he had all the power at the top?

no fucking shit that mongrel was abusing power

he was using off the record email accounts to correspond with his underlings like hillary using fake aliases. people only do this when they are trying to hide something
>>
>>126831413
>>126832197
>>126832533

you people are disgusting
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.