[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THEY DIMMED THE LIGHTS TO BURN US DOWN I was told my school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: firefight_in_marawi_2.jpg (48KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
firefight_in_marawi_2.jpg
48KB, 750x499px
>THEY DIMMED THE LIGHTS TO BURN US DOWN
I was told my school is being burned to the ground. I was informed the city jail is on fire. I was messaged the local hospital is taken over by these men in black hoods.
Roads were blocked, fire trucks were seized, and everyone is questioned of religion. If you can't prove you are a Muslim, you are "taken care" of.
I have received a message that my high school principal is taken as hostage. Along with her are many non-Muslims who strive to give education to young minds of Marawi. My sisters' classmates and their families are on their way to our house; they are running away from the threat of fire and bullets.
Black flags are raised to claim dominion of the city.
Hope is frail as of the moment.
I haven't heard from the local government since the mayor's interview with CNN where he is still yet to validate and collate information. "No casualties reported" he said.
Churches are torched. This ignorance of religious respect is on an all time high. This is taking away the culture and the history of Marawi, or my memory of it at least.
I grew up with non-Muslim friends and educators. I am where I am right now because of them. All the people who grew up from where I did are successful because of the community we were raised in.
Instead of our homes, our schools, our hospital, and our jails, burn your ignorant and false extremist beliefs.
We are being burned down. Help us.

Why the fuck aren't we talking about this? A city in the Philippines has literally been taken over by isis.
>>
Nobody interested in this at all? Really? Duterte has declared martial law now.
>>
File: philippines-duterte-910847.jpg (34KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
philippines-duterte-910847.jpg
34KB, 590x350px
They already have the best man on the job
>>
>>126829247
he's coming home from Russia right now.
>>
File: 1495084491786.gif (24KB, 310x760px) Image search: [Google]
1495084491786.gif
24KB, 310x760px
>>126829247
I think it's insane how little coverage this is getting, it's a pretty big happening.
>>
>>126829114
There is already long chain of threads
>>126797183
>>
>>126828735

bumping because eventually the fakenews will be all over this, once they need to cover something else up.
>>
>>126829644
Ah, I didn't see it, drowned out by all the manchester stuff
>>
>>126828735
That's what he gets for calling out the Rothschilds. I don't know what he expected, but something like this should've been a part of it.
>>
File: 1491875130867.jpg (14KB, 261x173px) Image search: [Google]
1491875130867.jpg
14KB, 261x173px
>>126828735
The black flag will fly above the dome.
>>
Unfortunately the world is literally too fucking numb and scared to dare report on ISIS taking hold of a city. The most I saw on FB was that Duterte declared martial law on the city, and that it was linked to "religious extremists." They are too scared or brainwashed to call out the religion in question.

This world at the moment is quite fucked OP. I wish you, your family, and your friends the best. Hopefully by the weeks end at least one politician of prominence will finally claim Islam as the factor behind this so people won't be so scared to even utter the name of it in public with negative connotation.
>>
Jack Posobic tweeted about it a couple of times
>>
>>126828735
ISIS IS PAID ACTORS BY THE JEWS
SO THEY CAN REMOVE THE PEOPLE IN THAT AREA
AND TAKE IT OVER
END OF STORY

>BE YOU DO YOU HAPPEN TO LIVE IN AN AREA JEWS BELEIVE THEY OWN FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REAASON AT ALL
UR IN DANGER
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.