[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you are eating out of isis's hand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: YFYIbtL[1].jpg (20KB, 456x297px) Image search: [Google]
YFYIbtL[1].jpg
20KB, 456x297px
lmao how many did they even get? like 20 people? and you are already crying to your mommies? holy fuck you guys are pathetic
why do you think isis makes attacks like these? do you think they are trying to make you like them? no you dumbasses all of these attacks are to drive in the main narrative of isis: that its islam against the world. And what do you retarded faggots after a single terrorist attack? you immediately start advertising their message for free.
do you think isis is upset that you are saying fuck islam online? they are sitting and laughing at you because as you armchair activists shout at islam all you do is make islam stronger by radicalizing more regular muslims. what do you think is more likely to push someone to extremism? calling someone a terrorist until they believe it or uniting with them?
isis could not care less about killing europeans, it gives them no physical gain in their goal of an islamic state in the middle east. however im sure they love the free advertising you give them by telling normal muslims that they are actually terrorists like isis wants them to believe.

There are 1.8 billion muslims in the world right now. if they really were all terrorists like you claim then you wouldn't be getting a single terrorist attack every few months lmao. I would sincerely doubt that moe than 500 people even died from islamic attacks in the last few years. More people die from obesity in a week. if you want to save lives you could start there instead of helping isis.
>>
If it's Islam against the world then good.

Poo in loos & Chinese will join with us to wipe out this menace.
>>
File: akronpooper.jpg (116KB, 350x435px) Image search: [Google]
akronpooper.jpg
116KB, 350x435px
if you kill your enemies they win
>>
>>126824917
We will kill them all if it comes to it.
>>
>>126825050
lol you sound like r9k with their day of the rope (aka it will never happen). you are doing isis's work in exchange for larping online with neckbeards. be realistic losers
>>126825168
no you wont thats the thing. you are all talk and no walk just like the liberals. how exactly do you plan on killing all of islam? or do you just like to say that without even thinking just because you like the way it sounds?
>>
>>126824917
>not answering an enemy's call to war
You are one of the most effeminate men I have seen today. With people like you, no wonder the west has declined.
>>
The muslims are going to have to get used to Islamophophia and RWDS and mosque burnings. It's simply the price they must pay for living in a multicultural society.
>>
>>126825587
Name three things you have done to fight isis after the attack other than post angrily online? lets face it nothing will change other than some angry tweets that isis will laugh at. They are baiting you into this mindset and you are falling for it hook line and sinker lmao
>>
>>126825936
buring down mosques will do nothing about the core problem: isis. all that will do is turn the peaceful muslims into jihadists and increase the amount of terror counterattacks exponentially. christianity has declined way to far to radicalize christians and no one else is willing to give up their rights to fight a religious war that they can't win.
>>
File: Laughing-crying-ok-emoji.png (33KB, 205x116px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-crying-ok-emoji.png
33KB, 205x116px
>>126825936
top kek
being hated for being muslim is simply part and parcel of living in a large city and muslims just have to get used to it
>>
>>126825952
1. I've entered the dating arena in hopes of fighting the soft war against them by creating more of us
2. I might be getting a raise, thus giving me more funding to prepare myself to defend the homefront
3. I have posted info on social media to help inform others about how it is time people need to stand up and have gotten more agreement than flak about it
While none of this is particularly impressive it is necessary in our fight to defend our people.
>>
>>126825086
The joke is that its a perfectly correct statement that went over most of you retard's heads. Before 9/11 the taliban was a tiny irrelevant organization that couldn't take over a single city. after America's 'war on terror' which killed a fuckton of civilians suddenly surprisingly taliban had an abundance of fresh recruits. Isis is hoping for the same thing. You cannot win against a geurilla force if you are losing in ideology.
>>
File: 1495340885484.jpg (35KB, 720x611px) Image search: [Google]
1495340885484.jpg
35KB, 720x611px
If posting angrily about sand niggers on the internet is pointless why are you flustered about it and trying to stop it?
>>
>>126826869
Are you...? Are you retarded?
Before 9/11 the Taliban controlled most of Afghanistan and had tens of thousands of recruits and dozens of training camps.

After we blew them the fuck out the Taliban was reduced to a tiny irrelevant organization which was supplanted by foreign fighters financed largely by Pakistan and Iran, who were not part of the Taliban and instead preyed on their weakened state to expand influence and ideology.
>>
File: k-keep-me-posted-3401629[2].png (169KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
k-keep-me-posted-3401629[2].png
169KB, 500x593px
>>126826818
lmao you sure showed them AHAHAHA isis on suicide watch.
watch out you gonna turn isis into waswas!1!

>I've entered the dating arena in hopes of fighting the soft war against them by creating more of us
why the fuck werent you in it before you fucking neckbeard? also telling women that you are trying to fight isis by creating more white children is sure gonna get you laid
>2. I might be getting a raise, thus giving me more funding to prepare myself to defend the homefront
?? how does this fight isis?
>3. I have posted info on social media to help inform others about how it is time people need to stand up and have gotten more agreement than flak about it
I am sure that isis is in tears
>>
File: IMG_2575.jpg (92KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2575.jpg
92KB, 517x650px
>>126827143
Whoa friend, you typed a lot there. Did you forget to check the flag?
>>
>>126824917
They "radicalized" themselves fine without our help. The world is against Islam because its retarded foot soldiers are killing people en masse.
>inb4 the west started it
Learn some history
>>
>>126827143
wait my bad i meant al qaeda
>>
File: vibrating computer mae 2.gif (93KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
vibrating computer mae 2.gif
93KB, 648x484px
>>126827364
It took me 7 seconds to type that.
>>
>>126825936
This. There should be a rule like 5 mosques burned down per victim, that way at least they will think about how it affects their community before they attack
>>
File: angus bait.jpg (74KB, 665x588px) Image search: [Google]
angus bait.jpg
74KB, 665x588px
>>126827708
....the organization that has shattered and become tiny and irrelevant because it got blown the fuck up and been supplanted by foreign fighters financed largely by Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>126827359
If you are too retarded to understand how much affecting public sentiment changes things I feel bad for you. Alone we will accomplish nothing. Individually we will not take down ISIS or any of the other threats that face our people. Right now we are not in a position to do anything physical. Seeing your post makes me think you are a government agent trying to trick people into committing lone wolf operations so you can nab them.
>>
File: muslim shariah poll3.png (11KB, 405x294px) Image search: [Google]
muslim shariah poll3.png
11KB, 405x294px
>>126824917
>radicalizing more regular muslims

I have bad news for you, OP.
>>
>>126827861
yeah no shit you finally got them after like 10 years of fighting them with the world's largest military. congratulations. My point was that without baiting the west with 911 al qaeda would still be irrelevant today.
>>
>>126824917
DAY OF THE RAKE
>>
>>126828235
and? supporting something doesn't mean you will ever do it. just like /pol/ can post all day about their so called race war without being taken down since they will never actually do anything. there are 1.8 billion muslims in the world if they wanted to kill you they would you fucking pussy
>>
>>126828380
Al Qaeda was only heavily active for about 4 years and became relevant because of foreign aid, not because of fresh recruits. Because Al Qaeda was a foreign invading force taking advantage of the power vacuum of Saddam being deposed.
You're probably confused because many of the other minor terror groups and independent groups were lumped into "Al Qaeda" in the news because it's easier to give people one big enemy to root against instead of telling the incredibly confusing and complicated truth about there being about three dozen different groups ranging from 12 angry ex military men to a 20000 strong international army funded by Saudi oil money.
>>
>>126824917
The word we should be using is jihadists. The number killed each year ranges in the tens of thousands, most of them Muslims. But the reality of our situation is that we have no way of telling who is who and so they all have to go back. All the more so because different flavors of terrorism have tentative support among moderate Muslims.

Add to all this the fact that we simply have nothing to gain by coexisting with them. Even the peaceful ones don't actually better the lives of anyone in the West. They are allowed to come here and to stay because it makes some of us feel like nice people. We don't get anything in return.
>>
>>126829572
the terrorist wasn't even an immigrant dumbass. He was born in the UK
>>
>>126830198
He was quintessentialy British! top kek
>>
>>126824917
You realize the weapons manufacturers are intentionally helping with this by spreading anti-islam propaganda, right? They want as many radicals and terror attacks as they can get so that people will live in fear and fund more weapons and defense programs.
>>
>>126830198
What difference does that make? He was a Muslim and he was non-white. He didn't belong in any European or North American country and neither do you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.