[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AUSTRALIA DOES NOT EXIST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1495402361108.jpg (30KB, 422x317px) Image search: [Google]
1495402361108.jpg
30KB, 422x317px
Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.

Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.

If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.

Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked.

Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.
>>
File: YUH.png (212KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
YUH.png
212KB, 400x400px
what
>>
>>126822027
bumping slide thread for creativity
>>
would have been better with a leaf or australian flag, also a better picture

7/10 otherwise
>>
Almonds have been activated
>>
>>126822027
I studied in Australia, though.
>>
>>126822288
>checked and
/thread
>>
File: 14745673357.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
14745673357.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>126822027

zamaelio mensota??? zen
>>
Nothing exists. Please wake up.
>>
>>126822027
Germany is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.

Germany does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your German friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.

If you think you've ever been to German, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in some cases, parts of Russia, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Germans.

Germany is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked.

Make sure to spread the world - Germany is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.
>>
They're not going to let you go now, Hans.
>>
>>126823484
Im trying. How tho
>>
>>126824145
Try smashing your head against a wall and see if that works.
>>
Nice schizophrenia post.

I completely reject everything you said. Sorry.

By the way, i didn't read anything after "australia is not real."

Have fun treating your mental disorders though. Don't forget the medz.
>>
>>126822027
It all make sense now..... The shitposters, wild man eating animals, petrol drinking abos, disgusting beer everything has been a fabrication of illusions to fool us all and we fell for it!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.