[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#PrayForManchester

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: Pray.png (3MB, 955x3667px) Image search: [Google]
Pray.png
3MB, 955x3667px
Spread this
>>
File: (((CNN))).jpg (2MB, 2350x3600px) Image search: [Google]
(((CNN))).jpg
2MB, 2350x3600px
>Stop spreading your hate.

>Islam is the victim in this attack.

>Too many innocent Muslims are being blamed for the few that were motivated by your hate.
>>
>>126820343
so my hate in the current year went back in time and made a faggy religion that mandates death to non believers

your saying my hate is god? the you better do what i say and stop such faggotry before you anger me niggers
>>
File: IMG_0043.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>126819791
STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!
>>
File: OyVey.jpg (2MB, 2459x3995px) Image search: [Google]
OyVey.jpg
2MB, 2459x3995px
>>126820948
>Oy Vey!!! We are saying you are a racist, Nazi and the poor innocent Muslims are not to blame for the suicide bombing. You are just going to have to get used to suicide bombers.
>>
The image is too large to be read on mobile. Cut parts off or break it up.
>>
File: BURN IN HELL gif.gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
BURN IN HELL gif.gif
2MB, 480x481px
>>126819791
I don't want to join in with your weirdo nazi circlejerk over here on pol, but i have something to contribute.

THERE WERE LITERALLY 50 KIDS AT A NEARBY HOTEL COMPLETELY FUCKING UNSUPERVISED LOOKING FOR THEIR PARENTS!!!! THIS WHOLE THIS WAS A FUCKING PAEDO RING HEIST OMG LITERALLY SHAKING
>>
Can someone breakup OPs image so you can phone-read it?
>>
>>126822622
No. But it's basically highlighting the fact that muslims taxi drivers (rapists/paedophiles) were offering lifts to kids/girls/teens for free after the attack. It would have been very easy for these kids/girls/teens to disappear.

Try saving the image and scrolling. lazy shit.
>>
>>126819791
You know what is even wierder about this?
Just last week the BBC aired "Three Girls" over 3 nights detailing the Rochdale gang.
Here it is on (((Iplayer)))
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/group/b08rgd5n

The timing of all this is strange.
>>126822259
Allegedly. It's strange how we heard nothing about this either.
>>
>126822966
My phone down scales shit to a maximum acceptable dimension. Since OP made it 3500 pixels long its blurry as shit. Ill spread your propaganda for you if you make it legible, hot damn.
>>
>>126822259
Don't be a faggot. What's the source?
>>
File: 1.jpg (196KB, 351x576px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
196KB, 351x576px
>>126823401
lol here. the rest is just pictures of random nonces
>>
>>126823660
http://www.unilad.co.uk/sensitive/woman-saves-50-children-from-manchester-arena-to-safety-of-nearby-hotel/
http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/manchester-bombing-heroic-grandmother-rescues-50-children-w483756
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-attack-arena-teenagers-dozens-safety-nearby-hotel-holiday-inn-paula-robinson-residents-a7750666.html
>>
>>126819791
You are a stupid immature cunt.
>>
File: Ted Heath.jpg (119KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ted Heath.jpg
119KB, 900x500px
>>126824130
>>
>>126824382
Always archive known clickbait sources. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in link to hooktube.com

http://archive.is/H6obj <- independent.co.uk article
>>
>>126820343

Dude. Jews are much higher IQ than any other race. It's not a conspiracy that they are all running media companies. It's because you have to be fucking smart to run them, and jews are fucking smart. This is a meritocracy. That's why this happens.

The same reason is why blacks are under represented in high paying jobs. Because they are lower IQ than other races. So they don't get hired.

Simple. No conspiracy. Just statistics.
>>
>>126819791
Hmm, maybe we should be pushing the "Muslims aren't all bad, they were handing out free rides all night" story. Once people start talking about all the missing preteen girls we can't point back to the Muslims offering free rides.
>>
>>126825213
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike
Etymology
The earliest recorded uses of the word were in 1900[1] and 1904.[2][3]

The source of the term is uncertain, but the Encyclopedia of Swearing stated the most reasonable and most likely origin of the term is the one proposed by Leo Rosten,[4] according to whom:

The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for "little circle", kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.
>>
>>126824382
Thanks for not being a faggot.
Now I'm wondering if this was indeed made up...
>>
>>126825593

Are you saying Jews don't have the highest IQ of all races?

If you are then I suggest researching Ashkenazi Jew IQ. They average at over 115 IQ.

Every 5 IQ points DOUBLES the speed at which you can understand and learn information.

The average Caucasian is 100 IQ.

Do the maths.
>>
>>126825213
I'll bite, but you are a retard.

Christians and Jews in Iraq formed the uppercrust of society before Saddam. They were disproportionately wealthy. Now it's true, they were smarter than their mudslime fellows and consequently reached the highest tiers in society. Other minorities didn't fare so well.

With that said, neither group held so many positions of power as Jews in America do. Look at the SCOTUS. Catholics and Jews. 6 Catholics and 3 Jews. In a country where Catholics are about 20% and Jews closer to 1%. I can see 20% forming 66% of the highest court in the land because of the strong legal tradition in Catholicism. But where the fuck does 1% represent 33% of the supreme court of the land? Minorities, especially those who are good at their own things, will excel, but something truly fucked up is occuring when so few hold so many positions of power.
>>
>>126826511
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
Israel ranks two places above Armenia. How fitting.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.