[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Richard_Nixon-AB.jpg (69KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
Richard_Nixon-AB.jpg
69KB, 334x250px
when is Trump going to do something about antifa? /ourguy/ Nixon wouldn't have put up with this shit
>>
>>126818143
Why is Nix /ourguy/? he was a globalist and an actual CRIMINAL, unlike Trump
>>
>>126818953
but he murdered protesters
>>
When Antifa starts actually setting explosives
>>
>>126819872
watching them get cut down with bullets would be better than christmas morning anon
>>
>>126820203
It would be nice to see Antifa become classified as a terrorist organization and Berkeley closed down over this shit, and maybe even have any sympathizers investigated as well.
>>
>>126820617
I know the identity of a prominent member in my city but I don't really know what to do about it yet. i'd like to turn him into the cops but all he has done is brag about misdeeds at a bar full of jackasses that agreed with him.
>>
>>126820617
Not exactly an antifa fan but "sympathizers" is a pretty broad term that could encompass a lot of people.
>>
File: basedmccarthy.jpg (9KB, 180x215px) Image search: [Google]
basedmccarthy.jpg
9KB, 180x215px
>>126821719
you sound scared. you should be scared faggot.
>>
>>126818143
>/ourguy/
>Kissinger
He was redpilled on jews are did nothing, what a loser
>>
>>126818953
This. You do realize he gave America its first shove towards globalism, right? Opening up trade relations with China was the first step.
>>
>>126822044
>>126822067
but he killed protesters and hated fags
>>
Let Antifa eat the left.

Then destroy them.

Two birds with one stone.
>>
>>126821966
"basedmccarthy," fucking kek. I didn't know "based" meant dying in obscurity as a pathetic, degenerate alcoholic. Go pick up a book, you dipshit. You're 13, you've got plenty of time to read.
>>
>>126822343
someone is triggered. karl marx was a weak beta male just like you.
>>
File: ANTIFA Germany 1933.png (295KB, 890x550px) Image search: [Google]
ANTIFA Germany 1933.png
295KB, 890x550px
bumping a good thread
>>
>>126822184
>>126822184
Yea, I mean its great he was against degeneracy, but the National Guard killed the Kent State students. That wasn't something Nixon "did." Also, he was LITERALLY a fucking cuck. Did you know that? He drove his future wife around on dates with other guys just so he could be around her:

http://mentalfloss.com/article/18455/richard-nixon-shy-guy

Go ahead, defend a literal cuck.
>>
>>126818143
I kinda feel like he doesn't need to, like we've crowd-sourced the response to antifa in a completely organic way that's been pretty damn effective. Over the week I've been going through the /pol/ archives that mention "Antifa" in the OP and seeing a progression.

Over the span of about December 2016 to present, antifa's went from being some European faggotry we weren't concerned with, to a rising trend we were free to mock, to a DIRE THREAT ATTACKING US WITH IMPUNITY THAT WE MUST BRAINSTORM A RESPONSE TO, to OMG BASED STICKMAN KICKING ASS, let's follow his example, "alright chums let's do this, LEEROYYYYYY....JENKINS!", to antifa BTFO, to antifa BTFO again, to "man, these guys out there rallying against antifa are kinda cringeworthy. I'm bored now. This is boring. They're not even fighting back now that they don't outnumber us ten-to-one. Nothing's happening. It's over".

We pretty much won already. There was a moment when antifa was a threat, the tides turned, they're a threat no more. It's over. We can move on.

My opinion, anyway.
>>
>>126823066
well what the fuck is the national guard doing right now then?
>>
>>126824019
i want to see some protesters gunned down
>>
>>126818143
Listen to Nixons private tapes. Dude was anti segregation and pro marriage equality.
>>
>>126825190
I know you're trolling, but it's not going to happen unless you start seeing antifa organizing armed protests and actually committing acts of terrorism. The far more likely scenario is private citizens showing up and engaging in armed conflict. There's zero chance the government is going to start shooting protesters. That would literally spark a civil war.
>>
>>126826701
no it wouldn't. leftists are weak and degenerate. they would be defeated within hours. buncha cunts they are.
>>
>>126827384
You've gotta do better than that to keep this thread alive.
>>
>>126828274
no i don't. let this thread die like antifa with bullet-ridden bodies and blood everywhere.
>>
>>126826701
>>126827384
Ah, you're both wrong. Leftists organizing armed protests and engaging in acts of terrorism wouldn't result in some epic Pinochet-style crackdown, it would be contained quickly and locally, politicians would make all the right noises, and it would forgotten quickly.

And the authorities gunning down a bunch of protesters wouldn't spark a new civil war, there would be a bunch of inquiries and long, drawn-out grand jury proceedings, with few indictments eventually coming, and the far left would cling to it all as part of their never-ending litany of grievances. They'd talk it up at every opportunity for ten years, but normies would, for the most part, forget about it quickly.

American politics are one big cycle of normalization. Nothing ever really breaks the status quo, anything drastic enough to do so is too extreme to ever actually happen here. We're never going to see a single flashpoint moment that changes everything, it's all about effecting the inertia of the course we'll be on for the next 30 years. Stop expecting a watershed moment and start playing the long game.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtR_rFdMgUc
>>
>>126829746
pretty good, but you forgot the part where Neil Young writes a shitty song about it
>>
>>126822067
>First push towards (((globalism)))
>implying the first push didn't come as early as (((Wilson))) if not earlier

Is this a meme?
>>
>>126830479
they like to exaggerate because NIxon put the final nail in the coffin on the gold standard. he was more like the last big push to globalism than the first.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.