[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ourgirl/ with PUA 'Sasha daygame'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1853.jpg (122KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1853.jpg
122KB, 720x960px
https://youtu.be/RYDIwl6VVNM

>you just know
>>
>>126817267
>don't be gay
this bitch better not be violating the NAP
>>
I laugh every time I hear Lauren speak. I forget how deep her voice is. Not only does she have a 40 year old woman's face, but she sounds like a tranny.
>>
Whyyyyyyyy
>>
>>126817267
I'll never be masculine enough for Lauren :(
>>
those looks of the bitch LOL

you know she swallowed already
>>
>>126817267

She's full of shit. I don't want a woman who will just pop out my kids. In this day and age if your family doesn't have a dual income then your kids and family will always have to settle for the bare minimum. Who the hell wants to live in an apartment and send their children through the public school system?
>>
>>126818936

>wanting your wife to work

You stupid cuck. Children shouldn't be raised by strangers. You don't need a dual income if you develop enough skills to get a proper job and are smart with your money.
>>
>>126817267
Is she wearing a silk robe? They fucked. They definitely fucked
>>
>>126817267
why is lauren wearing a bathrobe, in her bra and has "just came out the shower" hair at sasha's place?
>>
>>126819290

>You don't need a dual income if you develop enough skills to get a proper job and are smart with your money.

That might be true in Finland but in Canada you would need a dual income to buy a house and raise children. The days of the stay-at-home mom are dead unless you're a millionaire.
>>
>>126819695

Pretty sure that's a tanktop strap
>>
>>126819695
Because she's a whore that just got done sitting on his dick.
>>
>>126819771

That only applies if you want to live in a big metropolitan area like a good little goy.
>>
Freshly fucked
>>
>>126817267
note her facial expressions. they definitely fucked
>>
>>126819771
As far as I'm aware Canada's economy and culture are very similar to Australia. In Australia it's definitely still possible to support a large family with a single income, I know a guy who supports his wife and six kids on a fucking teachers salary, even manges to afford to send his kids to private school, it's all about not falling for memes like (((consumerism))) and (((debt)))
>>
is that Charlotte Flair?
>>
He's Jewish, is he not?
>>
>>126818269
>find pretty Jewish girl
>dye her hair blonde and change her name so she seems less Jewish
>get her to infiltrate the alt-right
>wait until the more cucked members of the alt-right start worshiping her due to her being basically the only pretty girl e-celeb in the alt-right
>get her to start subtly manipulating her followers to be good goys and trying to create a schism between the 14/88 members of the alt-right and the more moderate members
>eventually start saying blatant kike lies like denying white genocide

Honestly I'm surprised such a blatant shill has been so successful, /pol/ needs to recruit some pretty girls to infiltrate the Left and then subtly redpill all the thirsty betas who actually take what women say seriously
>>
File: 1494893383397.jpg (39KB, 608x320px) Image search: [Google]
1494893383397.jpg
39KB, 608x320px
>>126822130

She's not Jewish you retard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.