[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's your fault Europeans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ebbakerlund2.png (272KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
ebbakerlund2.png
272KB, 499x499px
You're a bunch of cowards, a bunch of spineless faggots who deserve to be conquered by Islam. The attack in Manchester yesterday was your fault, the attacks in Germany, Sweden, France, all of them, they're your fault.

Ebba's blood is on your hands.

And why?
Because you refuse to fight.
You refuse to stand.
You're to blame for all of this.
Not your politicians.
Not your liberal countrymen.
You are.

Why do you hide in your homes?
Why do you speak in hushed voices?
Why do you allow your governments to walk all over you?
Stand you fucks.

>the gubmint gunna jail us
good.
Let them kill you if they must, but show the world you are unafraid.
Show me you're not a bunch of cowards, that you're not a bunch of faggots.

Because right now?
Right now all I see from Europeans is cowardice, faggotry, spinelessness, and worse.

This is your fault.
>>
THIS
when ONE - ONE guy in Poland was murdered by shitskin we burned down their street, and NOW is SAFE and they respect us, the only people in Germoney whom those barbarians fear are Poles because we stand up to their tyrrany, we don't let them rape our girlfriends while you just stand still and let them do that fuckin cowards

you cucks I despise you
>>
dont expect a single answer of the neckbeards from this place, they are now defending trump sucking the circumsiced dick of his master jews, this place is not for people like you, post this somewhere else , spread your meme on facebook everywhere,
>>
>>126812816
I hope we see a role-reversal and Poland invades Germany.
>>
File: 1485124916303.gif (3MB, 480x270px)
1485124916303.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>126812049
Preach
>>
go to somewhere else were normies gather and spread this info, i will do it for you because this next friday the next bombing is coming plus free taxi to the next blood libel
>>
>>126813218
help me spread it, here and all over, call every Euro-anon (especially Germany, UK, France, and Sweden) cowards for not doing anything.

let them know that they are to blame, not muslims, but the euro-cowards who disgrace mother europa.

and if they mock you for being on the wrong side of the border, just remind them they're only upset because a "mexican intellectual" is right.
>>
>>126812049
WHY DO THEY KEEP KILLING ALL THE SEXIEST LOLIS????
>>
>>126812816
Poland sucks though. 9 out of the top 10 countries with the highest suicide rates are in homogeneous "uncucked" countries.
>>
File: jesus catholic.jpg (932KB, 1563x1788px) Image search: [Google]
jesus catholic.jpg
932KB, 1563x1788px
>>126812049
NEVER

EVER

THE JEWS FAULT

EVER!

It's not like they did 9-11 or anything
>>
>>126814715
it's always someone else's fault isn't it?
You fucking faggot.
People like you are why the jews have power in the first place.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.