[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ramadan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Does /pol/ predict any major happenings over the course of the next month?
>>
Guaranteed.
>>
>>126811991

RAMADAN BOMBATHON 2.0 BOYS

SEE Y'ALL IN AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER

SHITS GONNA HIT THE FAN
>>
>>126811991
Predict? Fuck, guarantee is the word you're looking for. And yes, there will be a major happening in [insert slowly culturally dying western country] during Ramadan.
>>
Summer is when things really start kicking off.
>>
>>126811991
maybe they will hit philadelphia
lots of gays there, the religion of peace frowns upon gays
>>
>>126812185
Truth. Summer heat has an effect on the brain, raising temperatures raises tempers. People go mad n shoot everyone up. Murder rates rise in summer months
>>
>>126811991
I really want to know what the red and green gelatinous cubes are
>>
My sources say the people most of pol hates will achieve a major victory mid-late June
>>
File: 1489034042502.jpg (99KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
1489034042502.jpg
99KB, 720x602px
>>126812530
>gelatinous
>>
>>126811991
I wouldn't want that cunt touching my food. Don't they wipe their arse with that hand?
>>
>>126811991
PREDICT? it isn't called the Ramadan bombathon for nothing.
>>
>>126811991
I hope another crane falls in Mecca. That would be amazing.
>>
Fuck that I want to know when the Soros and Putin funded race war in the united States will pop off.
>>
>>126812128

2.0?

Every year jihad attacks increase exponentially during Ramadan.

There's nothing to 'predict'. Hundreds of attacks are going to happen just like every other year.
>>
>>126812289
More Mudslimes (even the messenger of peace type of Mudslime) than you think are secretly gay or alcoholics.
>>
>>126811991
yes, rumblings on May 27 and then full-blown habbening on Memorial Day
>>
>>126812525
The muzzies do it because the heat is more like home for them
>>
>>126811991
Why does the religion of peace gets more excited during Ramadan? Is there any particular religious reason?
>>
I'm trying to fast to lose weight & save some money, shit sucks man.
>>
>>126812183
>slowly culturally dying western country
you just described them all
>>
>>126816563

han·gry

adjective, hangrier, hangriest. Slang.
1. feeling irritable or irrationally angry as a result of being hungry.
>>
>>126816563
I always assumed it was because they starve themselves during Ramadan so they get irritable easily and explode both figuratively and literally.
>>
>>126815700
Yea I know. I heard this theory about one muslim snackbar who they think pulled the enrichment string to avoid being found out as gay.
>>
>>126811991
no, they always do stuff before and after ramadan, but the media, police and government refuse to acknowledge this.
expect a month of relative silence.
>>
Better Jewggle ignores Ramadan since they ignored Easter once again.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.