[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Keep Calm and Keep Getting Fucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: DAhfSVJXsAA4uId.jpg large.jpg (163KB, 1240x1208px) Image search: [Google]
DAhfSVJXsAA4uId.jpg large.jpg
163KB, 1240x1208px
This is why the West will either lose the culture war or explode in a from of reactionary fascism.
>>
>>126811787

Yes, and we have tried to warn them for long enough, but they don't react, they'd rather force us into submission. The only way left is to make the right personnal choices, be rich, be successful, and enclose those like us in a protected community.

The rest can go and pay the price for their stupidity, I won't fight for them and I will not answer their pleas for help when the time will come.
>>
>>126811787
is that real?
>>
>>126812940
Sadly it is

>>126812772
Or a third option of fighting against them, but that would be an uphill battle of us vs. Muslims, government, and leftists.
>>
>>126812772
This is why France has fallen.

Everyone is so selfish and self determined in western society now.

At least the Chinks will protect their direct family relations.

If you don't want to live a selfless life and follow our lord, then YOU are not helping fix the problem. YOU are apart of the problem. YOU are part of the problem.

Get your shit together french fry.
>>
>>126811787

BIN THAT OPINION
>>
>>126811787
When brown ppl chimp put,a few ppl die.

When Whites chimp out,entire cities are vaporized.
>>
>>126811787
Hopefully its the latter.

Our existence depends on it.
>>
>>126811787

"MEN ... DO"

yeeeeeah .... first u ruin literally everything .... and now i shall clean your mess up, femscum ?!

Here's the deal : women be property, so it makes longterm investment in women a valit option again, then yes. That OFC also means no voting rights form women.

This is the conditions for the

#PARASITEGENDER
>>
>>126813273
>>126813348

The fight for our countries is lost, the only fight left is the one for our race, and I'll watch the traitors reap what they sowed.
>>
>>126814003

Partly agreed, it's always men this men that, let them get off their fucking asses and do something for once.
>>
>>126813847
luckily for the rest of the world we only chimp out every now and then. (see WWII) (See WWI)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.