[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpil on ancient history

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: stones.jpg (89KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
stones.jpg
89KB, 736x552px
>ancient civilizations have tales of giants
>massive structures around the world with stones that couldn't be lifted with modern cranes
>incredible knowledge of astronomy and masonry, making walls so tight that a sheet of paper couldn't fit between the cracks.
>pyramids or other megalithic structures
>the Dead Sea scrolls talk about blood thirsty 10 meter "nephilim"
>cultures around the globe elongate their skulls to imitate someone ?
>is our real ancient history being repressed to fit the modern narrative ?
>>
i can sujjest you to search for acient nuclear war topic
there are a lot of nuke blast craters around the world
and biggest one is "Sahara's eye"
this blast was a cause of desert
north africa was green

it was about 700 megaton or more
>>
>>126811778
Yes?
>>
>>126811778

Muh Giants raping hot heartlings is blue pill.

Dragons from Draco is the real deal, Hans.

also, (((Enoch))) Book is a trip throughout the Cosmos.
>>
They had tech/spells/powers/whatever which allowed them to use sound or vibrations in such a way they can alter temperature or move objects without physical interaction.
>>
Watch this and learn it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU
>>
>>126811778

jews think they are/trying to be the annunaki.

Hail Enki, please bring back the flood, we really really really fucking need it.
>>
>>126813299
fucking italians.

read enki faggot
>>
File: 1492357350858.jpg (115KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492357350858.jpg
115KB, 720x720px
>>126811778
Every word of the Bible is God's Truth.
>>
>>126811778
you can move literally anything with levers, rollers, and trenches

just because you're a retard that can't grasp primitive engineering doesn't mean that there were fucking giants that built this shit.
>>
>>126811778
Its likely civilization is older than commonly belived. Stuff like pic related are the remants of earlyer lost civilizations predating first civilizations like the Sumerians, Egyptians...ect.
Its unlikely these lost civs had anything close to modern tier tech but they were clearly more advanced that the bronze age civilizations that followed them.
>>
>>126814793
The Earth is younger than you think.
>>
>>126814022
"Our current level of engineering and machinery is unable to move stones of such size by magnitudes" Meaning some of those stones are so enormous that no current mad built crane or equipment can lift it. {source: Stones of baalbek}
>>126813530
It is highly likely that they had other sophisticated technology that could alter gravity or matter, but i am leaning more towards really buff giants lol
>>126812680
I find the tale of Atlantis very interesting, perhaps our civilization has parallels to theirs, having forgotten our moral and ethical ways and suddenly wiped by hellish technology. Certainly a possibility. I have come across manuscripts and writing detailing energy weapons being used eg: Hurling bolts of lightning that upon impact annihilated armies with a loud noise etc..
>>
>>126811778
>>massive structures around the world with stones that couldn't be lifted with modern cranes
and that's how you know kids, that op is a retard
>>
If burgers didn't have invaded Iraq the refugee crisis would have never happened.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.