[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Media Matters Planning To Take Down Hannity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1495573620289.png (568KB, 1903x955px) Image search: [Google]
1495573620289.png
568KB, 1903x955px
Anti-Trump cuck and Hillary worshiper David Brock is trying to take down Hannity now by identifying his advertisers and threatening them to make them back out.
>>
>>126808626
bump
>>
>>126808626
how are they threatening the advertisers?
>>
>>126808626
Civil War is looking better and better every day.
>>
You think Hannity hasn't been a target of Media Matters since... forever?

He doesn't give a shit what pedophile David Brock thinks about him.
>>
File: 1495126423680.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495126423680.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>126808626
So who are media matters advertisers and donors?
>>
>>126808924
Probably
>we'll label you a bunch of racists anti-black trump supporters if you don't cut him off
>>
File: 1495423001666.png (395KB, 992x992px) Image search: [Google]
1495423001666.png
395KB, 992x992px
end brocks reign with another heart attack kek. Please let digits reflect your hearing this call.
>>
David realizes Sean is right over the target - Unlike the pizzagate thing - there is no one being slandered without evidence (alfantis) so the case of "shutting it down" isn't so pressing - but to see media matters react like it has is proof enough that something fishy happened
>>
>>126808626
I just love how they are making 'conspiracy theorist' into some dirty word on par with 'racist' or 'pedophile.
>>
>>126808626
What time is he on?
>>
>>126809138
Rothschilds
>>
Advertisers have to know that these people do this. Why do they cave to them as if they're real customers?
>>
>>126808626
>David Brock
What he going to do rape Hannity's kids?
>>
>>126808626
Hannity is the biggest news pundit in this country, he's not going anywhere
>>
>>126809250

There's a difference between accusing some rich powerful person of wild shit, and bringing ordinary people into this shit.

Making shit up about Clinton is a-okay, but it's fucking lame when a pizza shop gets attacked by an armed redneck because we told him they were part of it, or when some family gets fucked with because we decided to make them a part of it.
>>
>>126809063
Except they managed to get a shitton of advertisers to bail from O'Reilly. MMfA has seemingly gotten a lot more funding lately
>>
They.
Asked.
You.
To.
Stop.
>>
What a coincidence
They used the same tactic here recently trying to silence the right wing weblog geenstijl.nl
>>
>>126808626
i like hannity for the most part but i can't get over how much israeli cock he sucks.
>>
>>126808626

Also, 100% chance that this conspiracy theory will follow the typical /pol/ cycle:

>Retards think they have something
>Convince others they have something
>Make assumptions to support it
>HABBEDING
>nothing happens
>DAMN CIA COVERING IT UP AGAIN!
>KEEP ON IT LADS WE'LL GET THEM EVENTUALLY!
>months pass
>New dumbass conspiracy theory to chase
>THIS IS THE REAL ONE LADS, THE LAST ONE WAS A DISINFO DISTRACTION, BUT THIS ONE IS REAL!
>Pattern repeats
>>
>>126810395
Shariablue and CREW also have their twitter bots out spamming shit about Hannity right now.
>>
So, who all is involved? I'm not sure what media companies are buddies with (((Media Matters))).
>>
>>126810235
>when some family gets fucked with because we decided to make them a part of it.

>we

Fuck off, it's the MSM bringing the family into this
>stop investigating the Seth Rich case, his family is feeling emotional pain because you asked too many questions about the DNC
>>
>>126810639
NBC, MSNBC, CNN, the DNC, Washington Post, Huffington Post, Mother Jones, and any other left wing news rag
>>
>>126808626
We need to contact those advertisers and tell them we love hannity and that these people are trying to ruin him
>>
>>126810693

No dude, the media had them on to have them talk about their loss.

We are currently involving them in a completely different way. People on this site are accusing them of being in on it, receiving payments from the DNC or from Soros in exchange for silence, claiming that they are being blackmailed, etc.

This is going to result in harassing phonecalls from mentally ill assholes against the family or worse.

This is exactly like the jackass mistakes we made with pizzagate, watch.

>stop investigating the Seth Rich case, his family is feeling emotional pain because you asked too many questions about the DNC

Our questions are meme bullshit dude. The only way the conspiracy theory here makes sense is if you willfully ignore facts and make shit up.
>>
Don't worry guys, a fat lard scam artist from New Zealand has got Hannity's back on this. All he needs is Donald Trump to defy the entertainment execs that he worships and let him in to the country without being arrested
>>
Current list of people helping Media Matters on twitter:
https://twitter.com/GoAngelo/
>The current president of MMfA. Brock's bitchboy
https://twitter.com/jehorowitz
https://twitter.com/slpng_giants
>These guys are most likely doing MMfA's dirty work. Brock's probably paying them on the side
https://twitter.com/houseofstang
https://twitter.com/shannoncoulter
>>
>>126811226
>t.shill and Redditor
>>
Fox News needs to be the ones defending him. He should walk from the station.
>>
>>126811915
You live in a world where Hannity cares more about your stupid shit than his own money. Pleb harder
>>
File: 1495491868927-pol.jpg (123KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
1495491868927-pol.jpg
123KB, 800x764px
#IStandWithSean
This shit again! This is war. I will not give another inch to the DNC, I will never, ever vote for them again, and I will badmouth them anytime I can. Kek's mercy for Sean being attacked by the enemy of this board!
>>
>>126808626
>collective group uses their bargaining power to enact change they want on a company beholden to profit

#whoa #wow
>>
>>126811877

Do you really believe that everyone who doesn't buy this is either a shill or from reddit?
>>
>>126811226
>we
>we
>we
>we
>we

Fuck off with your "we". I wouldn't be surprised if you yourself push for harassing the family and then claim "we" are responsible.
>>
>>126814077

Maybe you wouldn't be surprised, but it's not the case because I'm not an enormous dick.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.