[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no way /pol/ actually likes this man.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: TS20161107MP01-1024x683.jpg (127KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
TS20161107MP01-1024x683.jpg
127KB, 1024x683px
There is no way /pol/ actually likes this man.
>>
>>126797858

Why?
>>
>>126797858
we like him for pointing out the intellectual tyranny of the progressives, we don't like him for believing the lies about the 6 gorillion
>>
>>126797858
He's one of the best people to trigger leftists because he is infinitely smarter and more well read than they are. It's hilarious to see them squirm as their ideologies are systematically revealed to be the disaster that they are
>>
>>126798931
so he's slightly smarter? that's it?
>>
>>126797858
Jordan P is the man. What's wrong with him
>>
>>126797858
>There is no way /pol/ actually likes this man.

Leave my waifu alone!
>>
>>126797858
>/pol/ is one person
eternal leaf strikes again
>>
I want to hear an actual in depth critique of post modernism from him. I'm sure he's read plenty of those related works, but he always points to one book "Explaining Post Modernism" as if its some kind of gospel for that line of thinking.

It seems too broad and unfair to characterize that entire philosophy as evil and degenerative - it comes off as sophomoric imo.
>>
>>126797858
Why isn't /pol/ a bunch of stormweenies like me!?!?!

REEEEE
>>
>>126797858
hes an amazing tool to lay the foundations ,deep down he knows whites are superior he already implicitly stated that ,he even admitted there is a nazin in him ,we just need to push him and we have one of the smartest guys there currently are on our side. Jordan if you are reading this .i just cleaned my room , i know that deep down you know we are right
>>
>>126799193
>slightly

He clearly has an IQ of about 150.
>>
What's your problem with him? Talks nothing but logic and sense backed by facts.
>>
i think peterson is a pretty cool guy. eh sorts himself out and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
He's about 6 years behind the redpill curve, but it's whatever.

Good for a leaf. :)
>>
>>126797858
I don't trust any psychologist or psychiatrist. It's a pseudo science created by (((them))) to control the masses.
>>
>>126797858
His explanation of Pepe and Kek was adorable
>>
>>126797858
>peterson-hating leaf back at it
>>
>>126801025
(((science)))

JP is a based mofo
dont you even dare to mess with him

4chan = animal psychology
>>
>>126800473
I see this doesn't afraid of anything more lately, is it from arby n the chief?
>>
>>126798311
this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.