[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Blank_Map-Africa.svg.png (326KB, 2000x2050px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_Map-Africa.svg.png
326KB, 2000x2050px
Europe was at the height of its power during the 20th century, yet we fought brother wars and allowed 3rd world populations of lesser races to increase exponentially. Now we're <13% and dropping of the world population (after reaching a high of 30% in 1910).

Where did it all go wrong? How do we fix it? We still have the technology but the fight will be harder now. Our populations are 50/25/25 split between treacherous liberals, cuckservatives and nationalists. Why didn't we take our golden chance to inherit the earth?

We blew it.
>>
>>126796842
Taking over the world WAS THE PROBLEM dipshit

Asians stuck to their own and mated and stuck together and united

Whites didn't
>>
>>126796842

>Where did it all go wrong?

Jews.

>How do we fix it?

Final solution.

>We still have the technology but the fight will be harder now.

a) cut foreign aid
b) ban medicine exports
c) wait 5 years

World pop declined by about half.

>Why didn't we take our golden chance to inherit the earth?

kikes and WASPs
>>
>>126797156
Japan literally has a virgin problem now and China's population is in decline and their only merit is how fast they can copy tech. They got a head start in a shit-ton of things but stagnated on their own. Our place was to conquer the world, not play nanny-race to the the lower beings.
>>
>>126796842
White guilt and the white mans burden need to go next time. Perhaps the only good thing I will ever say about Islam is that it doesn't make cucks out of people the way Christianity (christian culture) does.
>>
>>126796842
white people in morocco how?i never see them as citizens
>>
File: 1481126919965.png (574KB, 1000x572px) Image search: [Google]
1481126919965.png
574KB, 1000x572px
>>126796842
>Where did it all go wrong?
Christianity, i.e., the dumbass egalitarian idea that we're all gawd's children
>>
>>126797156
you may want to google "japan world war II"
>>
>>126796842
>what went wrong
Top kek
>>
>>126796842
our ancestors blew it

and we are currently blowing it
>>
>>126798888
Checked and yes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.