[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's okay when Trump does it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: large[1].jpg (100KB, 1125x1089px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
100KB, 1125x1089px
>it's okay when Trump does it
>>
>>126796261
>Altright
Fuck anyone who uses this cancerous term
>>
Delete this
>>
I do not have a problem with deals. I have a problem with hypocrisy.
>>
>>126796261
We already know Trump supporters are moronic jackasses funneling bottled up rage at the thought of a black president for 8 years. All this hypocrisy with Saudi Arabia, Israel, Obamacare, Iran, DREAMers etc. doesn't matter to them. They got what they wanted.
>>
>>126796261
He's simply offering a faster alternative for them :^)
>>
>>126796261
What a shit bait thread, kys op
>>
>>126798256
Can't handle your own hypocrisy?
>>
>>126798749
>poll to critique Hillary Clinton in 2016
>one year later
>OP presents past poll as evidence that we like Trump's arms deal
>without even considering a new poll

Again, kill yourself.
>>
>>126799448
We know Drumpf supporters would vote that they don't like his arms deal just to keep up appearances but it's in the abstract. In reality they don't even understand the implication of an arms deal or nuclear deal with Iran. All they wanted was to elect their retard so everyone has to suffer along with them.
>>
>>126796261
>Posts on /pol/
>Caring if SA kills gays

Do you know where you are?

Lets back Iran now like the MSM wants to since Trump killed it in the kingdom.

Fucking Iran! Lol... that lunatic makes Lil Kim seem fucking sane.
>>
>>126796558
That's the job of the President. The only way to stop this shit is to end the presidential system. Either keep the foreign and domestic heads of policy completely separate, or grow the fuck up and stop needing leaders to tell you how to feel.
>>
>>126801507
>Lets back Iran now like the MSM wants

/pol/ has been pro-iran for years.
>>
>>126801172
>pretending there is any meaningful difference between trump and hillary

shills shilling shills

you're all fucking retarded, shit is rigged, all the candidates were only candidates because they were going to fuck you.

otherwise they get lead in da head
>>
>>126801780
So why, exactly, do we keep pretending that it matters who exactly is stationed in the post whose entire purpose is to sell out the people and make the lazy but well-connected rich even richer?
>>
>>126801748
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>126796261
Drumpf really betrayed his voter base didn't he
>>
>>126796261
what if I told you that gays are not normally something high on the priority list for conservatives?
>>
Delete this
>>
>>126796261
Trump is never sell Saudi weapons, for this is bad thing of Hillary Clinton
>>
>>126802830

implying its not with the level of groupthink there is.
>>
>>126796261
Cernovich isn't alt right he's alt lite aka cuckservative disguised in alt right culture.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.