[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faux News Withdraws it's Seth Rich Reports

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: download (1).jpg (15KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
15KB, 247x204px
Statement on coverage of Seth Rich murder investigation

A story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed.

We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/23/statement-on-coverage-seth-rich-murder-investigation.html
>>
Hahahahhahhahaha

Boom, there goes the narrative
>>
Now what will Hannity talk about when he isn't sexually harrassing his staff?
>>
>>126795435
Hannity will still go balls deep.

He's admittedly not a journalist, he's a pundit entertainer.
>>
File: tjutejy.png (420KB, 645x365px) Image search: [Google]
tjutejy.png
420KB, 645x365px
>>126795044
The last time we saw a story being squashed like this was right around 9/11/16. Pic related.
>>
>>126795044
At least they have the decency to terminate bullshit unlike other propaganda networks.

This faggot said he was going to deliver credible evidence and didn't. As a result, they terminated coverage.

*respect to fox
>>
>>126795044

another dumb conspiracy theory by drumpflets.
>>
>>126795941
Disgusting display of faggotry, you're shameful.
>>
File: 1474258932109.png (62KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1474258932109.png
62KB, 454x453px
Fuck off shills. Your days fighting this are numbered, and you'll all be behind bars when this all comes crashing down.
>>
>>126796032

You support an idiot evil cheeto who is stealing everyone's money and giving it to him and the other super rich elite.

You drumpflets are the biggest cucks on the planet.
>>
>>126795611
was*
>>
>>126796282
t. 14 yr old

I'm done with your shit, sonny.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.