[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is genetic engineering the only way to save Africa and Western

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: BlackChicks1.jpg (374KB, 667x1000px)
BlackChicks1.jpg
374KB, 667x1000px
Without it we'll be doomed to low-IQ low-trust nations without the ability to function properly, we'll have to substantially improve the lowest common denominator.
>>
That nigress has a lot more white in her than black
>>
Just let them die, we then enjoy and prosper in their lands.
>>
>>126791099
Western nations are fine. PS you need low IQ people for the top % to thrive. Without basic workers capitalism doesn't function.

We need the stupid to stay stupid.

Also, just leave the niggers alone, they will kill eachother with aids if no one helps them.
>>
>genetic engineering

Eutelegenisis is the most effective form of genetic engineering.
>>
>>126791099
Yes make it illegal to breed unless you have an IQ of 110.
>>
File: koko iq niggers.jpg (87KB, 683x743px)
koko iq niggers.jpg
87KB, 683x743px
>>126791099
You would have to kill the majority population. So why not just kill them all?

Mixing them didn't help except for a few exceptions and there isn't enough white DNA in the world to do that.
>>
File: minority.jpg (73KB, 667x478px)
minority.jpg
73KB, 667x478px
>>126792252
>Yes make it illegal to breed unless you have an IQ of 110.
IQ isn't directly transferable, moron. It's evolved over thousands of years. 99% of the smart parents grand children would return to low IQ scores.

We don't have that much time.
>>
>>126792252
Right because who could forget the long lineage of contributions to science from the entire Einstein bloodline.

Oh wait, Genes don't work that way you retard
>>
>>126792911
yes it is you dumb fuck, it's partly hereditary and the hereditary aspect is undeniable. the whole concept of IQ of worthless if there is no hereditary basis for it. Do you think the IQ tooth fairy randomly decides who receives a high IQ? inb4 'regression to the mean', thats not what regression to the mean is.
>>
>>126791099
If genetic engineering becomes a thing, whites lose their position at the top of the societal dominance hierarchy, there is no payoff in that in terms of the self-esteem boost received by whiteness being superior.
>>
>>126794811
Society as a whole will improve so much with the advent of widescale genetic engineering though that everybody will be much better off even if one group loses some inherent relative privilege.
>>
>>126792684

Do you get paid for posting?
>>
File: gray aliens.jpg (12KB, 250x274px) Image search: [Google]
gray aliens.jpg
12KB, 250x274px
>>126791099
>Without it we'll be doomed to low-IQ low-trust nations without the ability to function properly, we'll have to substantially improve the lowest common denominator.
what's to stop the kikes inserting jew-genes into everyone and then engineering a slave race of human-golem?
>>
>>126791099

If by "genetic engineering" you mean through the use of radiological explosions that bombard people with DNA altering radiation, then yes.
>>
>>126795000
You fucking cuck, I don't give a shit about non-whites in society, I value whiteness and the benefits that come from it, and if we engineer it to make nigs equal, whiteness has no value, I don't want that, ever. Whites must stay in the role of the superior for whiteness to continue to exist.
>>
File: 34983942463.jpg (27KB, 504x415px)
34983942463.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>126791099
Yes.
the future is here.

In ‘Enormous Success,’ Scientists Tie 52 Genes to Human Intelligence
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/22/science/52-genes-human-intelligence.html

Large study uncovers genes linked to intelligence
https://phys.org/news/2017-05-large-uncovers-genes-linked-intelligence.html

Soon every Tyrone will be a nuclear physicist.
>>
>>126791099

Why would I lift the mudraces out of their morbidity and subhumanness when I can just have them die off and win the competition in nature?
>>
>>126795592
Why do you care so much? If we can objectively improve everybody to the point that they all become virtually equivalent to high-quality white people it wouldn't matter anymore. You should value whiteness only insofar as it presents a list of desirable qualities, like creativity, high-trust, intelligence, etc. If we could make everybody like that there's nothing wrong with it, it would actually be preferable to make everybody high quality so that our society could become that much better.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.